It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained objects leaving the moon video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i want to see proof of intelligent life out there as amuch as anyone else .

this ain't it . sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by nenothtu

look closer mate there are tiny white specs in comparison to the moon that lift off the surface where the quotes have been added like grains of suger to our eyes but they are there none the less.

Nope, still not seeing it. I watched it about 4 times, then downloaded it to my local drive, watched it full-screen, and I'm still not seeing these "objects". All I see is a video of the moon, The moon is moving due to the orbital motion and Earth's rotation, which is exacerbated because of the magnification.

To be fair, the labels weren't present on the download, so I wasn't sure where I was supposed to be looking while watching it. One time, I saw the moon move past a star, but that was it. No objects.

edit on 2012/1/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
i want to see proof of intelligent life out there as amuch as anyone else .

this ain't it . sorry
The title of the thread is, "Unexplained objects leaving the Moon video," not, "proof of intelligent life out there." Hardly anyone has mentioned aliens as the explanation at all. Get with the program

The trouble is the other thread has lots of explanations many of which contradict the ones here. There is no consensus as to what this phenomenon is. Pixels, something on the lens, something near the Moon (debris or craft/satellite), stars being occulted or something (that sounded a bit half-baked to me sorry mate) have all been put forward. One liners hoping we all forget about it don't help deny ignorance and solve this riddle. Denying ignorance would be solving the mystery and if you are interested in astronomy this is fascinating.

The other thread is linked below. Someone has suggested what looks a plausible explanation so I've challenged the proposers to find or reproduce footage like in the OP which reproduces the effect. Months down the line there is nothing so I suspect the theory may be wrong. Seen my comments near the end of the thread below and you might get the gist.

UFOs or Space Junk Near the Surface of the Moon?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by smurfy

Looking at the moon with a naked eye, you'd be hard pressed to see it move, unless you had something like a building or the horizon as a frame of reference.

Look at it through a telescope and the movement becomes much more obvious.

I know, I have a telescope.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

sorry . i did not know something like that would keep you up at night.

maybe you should go take a pill & get with the program yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This was proven to be lens artifacts:

The UFOs are always in the same spot on the screen, and they move with the camera.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I have gotten to the point now where I am more entertained by the discussions and dialogues that happen in these threads than the actual topics themselves.

I find neither the discussions nor the topics themselves to be particularly entertaining these days. Both just seem to be endless rehashing of the same old points (including this one), with nothing new or intriguing being presented.

The same question crops up all the time, which is, "If this is so important, why hasn't it changed anything?" Strange objects flying around the Moon. Really? And don't you think if this was really happening that it might be investigated by everyone with a telescope, and that it would be front page news, and that we would be planning trips to the Moon right now to see what was going on?

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, apathy, distraction, conspiracy, Powers that Be, etc., and so on. And nothing ever really happens to change anything.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Blue Shift because: To Make it Better, as if it Mattered

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Nice one.

Wish that vid got on the first page though, it'll be buried and ignored here.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thread title should be changed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

JUST for fun, and purposes of continued discussion, I will repeat this most important find:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and the "embed" from the above.....for ALL to review and discuss:

edit on Mon 9 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by is0ne

Thank you. Bloody hell that took a while. I'll post it on the other thread if nobody else has.

[size=10]AT LAST!

ETA: Oh it's been posted there. The occulted stars explanation was half-baked then

edit on 10/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i don't see even one object anywhere in this video...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Because everything else that came to my mind has been already mentioned in this thread, i have to go with the Moon having to take a dump.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If your talking about what is on the bottom right hand corner, then all I have to say is that it's a space station orbiting Earth. I know what the Moon is, but I still don't see what is being shot out of the moon or what is falling towards the moon.

In as much as I want to see real ET life and prove to myself that mankind isn't alone in this cluster of galaxies, this isn't going to cut it, sorry dude.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I find neither the discussions nor the topics themselves to be particularly entertaining these days. Both just seem to be endless rehashing of the same old points (including this one), with nothing new or intriguing being presented.

You noticed?

That's because the Aliens have gone somewhere else They got fed up with Earthlings stupidity

I see your wearing your armor
Lets blow this joint and go have some real fun

edit on 11-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join