It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Police Brutality Videos of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am sick, i am tired, and i am in rage at our current police state of America. Its vile and its disgusting. Nothing makes my blood boil and stomach churn then sitting down and sifting through the hundreds upon thousands of police brutality videos accumulated over the years.

The Worst Police Misconduct 2011

This video shows the blasphemy that occurs within our police force.
www.youtube.com...

This video is an example that shows how Americas courts are a complete joke

www.youtube.com...

Honestly how many innocent people do you think are convicted every single day. 20-30% , those are some big numbers but they could be accurate with the way things work in our world.

We live in a police state. I don't won't to hear those try and defend America and tell me i don't know what a police state looks like go look at the third-world countries.... I don't care how much worse the police are in other places its awful here.

People don't become an officer to serve and protect. There is not one officer in this country that is there to serve and protect. They are strictly officers to create income for the state and take the power away from the people.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on January 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

There is not one officer in this country that is there to serve and protect

You don't need to lie to get the message across.

It's hard to take what you say seriously when you're blinded by hate.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I can't even see there is so much hate in my eyes. I sit here right now with the only thought on my mind is beating an officer of the law senseless.

Why i there 100 videos of officers wrong doing to an officer saving the day. The hired thugs and that is all.
edit on 7-1-2012 by dankety because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sorry but we need to treat everyone as human beings............
*SNIP* is a negative mindset.Dont we have enough "worst" to see in the world?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Heres to show you that they are human beings also................
Not all of them are as bad as you portray.

Tell this child losing his Father,*SNIP*

edit on January 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They give such an honorable death to an officer. What about the black man that was wrongly killed by an officer and was considered justified. It's happened multiple times.

Out of all job titles in the U.S. There is one the outweighs the crimes of murder, rapists.ect. And that's the police officer, not pizza man, not heavy weight boxer, Police officer.

Your first video says that florida had the most officer deaths in america that year with 10 deaths.

In the worst of 2011 link i posted the cops murdered 5 people. Disgusting pigs deserve no honorable death.
edit on 7-1-2012 by dankety because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Brutality is wrong,regardless if its some rouge cop,or a violent murder taking out a loved one.

Looks to me that you can blast one,but not the other.

Your thread is one sided hatred.

Wheres your hatred for the pedophile murderer,rapist,or murdering kidnaper?

Right. They dont matter,in your world.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

I sit here right now with the only thought on my mind is beating an officer of the law senseless

And that makes you no better than the bad cops out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

lol its funny how good of a point you made there and i completely agree with you.

This thread is controlled by my rage and hatred for what goes on in this world. And what people put up with and do nothing about.

I know at the end of the day cops are human beigns and not all officers are corrupt. But i really get emotional when i watch these videos far more than anything else.

It must be because these people are there to protect and serve the people when they do the opposite.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I hate police brutality and it seems it's increasing 10 fold every year. However saying things like F* the police and I hate all cops etc, is polarizing...saying this makes all cops automatically wrong. It's like taking a movement, Occupy, for example which is supposed to not be right or left but the extreme rejection of the right makes it a left movement by default. We don't want to do this with police, we need to elevate good cops to hero status in addition to exposing bad cops. Even heroes have their limits, I know I might not feel like saving you if you spit in my face over and over.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
reply to post by sonnny1

lol its funny how good of a point you made there and i completely agree with you.

This thread is controlled by my rage and hatred for what goes on in this world. And what people put up with and do nothing about.

I understand how you might see hypocrisy,but Your thread should be in the rant section then.

If it wasnt for LEO's,I wouldnt have two of my children alive today.

Thats not to say I havnt seen beatings happen,living in the area I grew up in.

Chanel your emotions,and maybe life will become a little easier for you,MHO
edit on 7-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The bad cops are everywhere...

Maybe you should get a group of people together and confront the officers you believe are abusing the laws.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

You are upset but you know you dont mean what you are saying.

With over 1million police officers, fish and wildlife agents, border patrol agents, INS agents, FBI, DEA etc..all out chasing bad guys and you produce info on "hundreds" of abusive arrests. And because of this you want to go beat a cop senseless. Not all abuse victims are model citizens taking a beating and the video doesnt always tell the whole story. The majority of cops are good people putting it on the line for you, your family and your business. Do yourself a favor and go down to your local police station and sign up to ride along with a policeman for a night. It may change your thinking forever.

www.bls.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

I have been on mutiple ride alongs and they were horrible. The police were just sterotypical basterds trying to act cool. I had to act like i didn't want to punch the cop in the face. We would just drive behind #ty cars and look up the plates.

One of the 2 ride alongs ive been on the cop said "'n-word'" mutiple times.

Not all cops are evil but most cops are arseholes

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The bad cops are everywhere...

Maybe you should get a group of people together and confront the officers you believe are abusing the laws.

Jeez...

Looks like you cant even go to the MOON to escape the police brutality nowadays.

new topics

top topics

join