It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat Hair Tents and the Son of God - Evidence you can Believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Before you read this thread, it may be helpful to read an thread on how 'Word' and 'World' relate in the Hebrew language. LINK

Ancient Hebrew of Abraham's day was spoken and written using the pictographs of the Phoenician. These are ideograms that originate form concrete reality of nature. Today, these ideograms are defined in the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon written by Jeff Benner. If you follow the link below to my threads, I have several threads outlining how the Hebrew language morphs like the branches of a tree from root to related words. By examining the root, and how it branches to other words, a story can be clearly seen. Consider how tents of goat hair relate to Jesus. How can this possibly relate you ask?

When I consult my Lexicon on the world Son, I am directed to the root, #1137, which originates with the world Build. The pictograph letters that make the root of the word 'build' are the 'tent' and the 'seed'. These two letters combined form the root word 'Build'. To get the story, follow the branch as the word expands with other letters.

Build (also Tent, Panel, Intelligence) is defined by seeing the two parts. One part is the tent that houses life. The other part is the seed that continues the next generation. The combined meaning is continuing the house. In Abraham's day (and still in ours), goat's hair was woven to make fabric for the family dwelling. The roof of the tent was black and filled with tiny holes when the sun shined. From inside the tent, a person could look up and see the simulated night sky filled with stars. At night, the father would sit at the tent opening and look out at the night sky filled with stars. This is an allusion to the tent opening in our body. The body, of course, is the tent we use to travel in the wilderness of the earth. See this related thread on Hebrew letters and the story they tell. Agro Bio Linguistics Over time, the sun would weaken the goat hair. New panels would be woven and patched into the tent. This is related to the tent of our bodies decaying over time. Jesus said, "you must be born again." Make the connections to the new life we have in Christ. Our tent is continually upgraded by our own lives lived.

When rain would come, the tent openings would close and seal up the tent from the outside. When the goat's hair dried, the holes would open again. As time progressed, the tent was replaced by stone and wood dwellings. As panels of the tent would be replaced, old panels become walls and floors. As the tent is replaced a piece at a time, it essentially lasts forever. Our bodies recycle every 7 years. There are further parallels here, but I'll move on. Notice that Build also makes the words 'Tent', 'Panel' and 'Intelligence'. Make the connections on your own.

The next word is 'Son', followed by 'Daughter'. The Son continues the family line. Related words are children, old, first, man, young, stranger, people. The daughter is the same, except the definition is of the village that resides outside the city walls as the daughter of the city. Related words are town, village, first, apple, branches, children, company.

The next related word is 'straw'. More permanent structures were built outside the city from clay and straw into bricks, replacing the goat hair panels as the main construction of the tent. When we see that the body is the original tent, we see the upgrade coming. I think of verses like this one.

1 Corinthians 15:52

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Relate this to the verse below.

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

The next word on the branch is 'Building'. This is the construction of the family or the structure to house the family.

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

If you take the root of the seed and the tent, then add a ox, you get the word 'stone'. As the story in this branch grows, we start to see what God is accomplishing from the work in the wilderness. Stone is now seen as the strength of what is accomplished from the father. The father is always seen as the strength of the tent, or the ox. The first letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is the ox. Consult this thread. LINK

The next word is made from adding the seed, the tent and the letter 'Hey', which is the man with his arms out to God. This is the letter that was added to Abram's name to make Abraham. Hey means to behold a great work. Of course, the great work is the nation that God built through the seed of Abraham. The word hard is also used to describe the sinful nature of man's heart. See this relate thread. Glass and Clay Vessels. God takes what we make in the material world and refines the material in many ways. We also have a part in this with free will. What we bind here is bound in Heaven. What we loose here is loosed in Heaven.

The next word is thumb. This is the body part that builds. Apart from the thumb and big toe, there is no balance or grasping of the work that is to be done.

The next word is made by inserting the tent peg between the seed and the tent. The word is 'Plan'. This also makes the word 'Intelligence'. This tent peg is the same as the nail in the cross. See this video. VIDEO of YHVH - Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey

The next word is 'pattern', which is the model or pattern for building something. The next word is 'understand'. The tent is divided into two parts. One was for the females and one for the males. The wall makes a distinction for the two sides. The wall also kept the children from seeing the new life being created by the mother and father. For the body (Temple of God), the wall is the veil. The same purpose applies as we are transformed by a union of God's spirit and our soul. Faith must not be fact. We are children of God until we are no longer children. The veil is then removed.

Please consider the significance of one word in the Hebrew language. God designed this language for the openings in our tent. He reveals his kingdom through the holes we possess. What you 'understand' as you look up is his kingdom being revealed. Seek God now. Are you saved?

A video of Goat Hair Tents being made today.

edit on 7-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thats all good and well but still not enough to make me believe. Maybe god is a spaghetti monster, we will never know.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
Thats all good and well but still not enough to make me believe. Maybe god is a spaghetti monster, we will never know.

That's the beauty of it all. God is hidden if we don't look. If we do look from faith, He is revealed. The above OP is not a mistake or accident of linguistics. This is design. Evidence is there for you if you are willing to see it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Ah, but can we?

Suppose we could "see" Him in 3 ways, a trinity, if you will.

We perceive the world around us through light and consciousness.

Light is both a particle and a wave. Father and Son.

When someone invites Christ into their life, they begin a lifelong process of cleansing and transforming their consciousness to look and act more like Christ. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Ah, but can we?

Suppose we could "see" Him in 3 ways, a trinity, if you will.

We perceive the world around us through light and consciousness.

Light is both a particle and a wave. Father and Son.

When someone invites Christ into their life, they begin a lifelong process of cleansing and transforming their consciousness to look and act more like Christ. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Good point. If you consider the Goat Hair Tent, what would that light look like streaming down from the holes in the tent? Can we see through the tent clearly? Not yet. We need to study the light to see the meaning. In a day like today, when the information is here to examine light as never before, we can see past the tent and the veil. Consider this verse.

Matthew 27

50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

The tomb is the grave we find ourselves in with ignorance. Once we are shaken and the veil is torn, even a little, the light shines in. We will be raised to new life soon. The story is clearly seen in one word. Son.

SON - Build - Understand - Tent Opening - Seed. AMAZING!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I think SuperiorEd understands God in such an esoteric way, sometimes it becomes a lot to think about. But that is OK because we all understand God in our own way, and God reveals Himself through everything.

I discovered that even in the Rune Alphabet, a story is being told, in the letters of the Rune Alphabet. That story is of the flood and Kenaz, the ancestor of the Europeans. When people cast Runes, they are actually reading the Word of God without realizing.

Jesus said "ALL power in heaven and earth is given to me" and that means spiritual power as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

I think SuperiorEd understands God in such an esoteric way, sometimes it becomes a lot to think about. But that is OK because we all understand God in our own way, and God reveals Himself through everything.

I discovered that even in the Rune Alphabet, a story is being told, in the letters of the Rune Alphabet. That story is of the flood and Kenaz, the ancestor of the Europeans. When people cast Runes, they are actually reading the Word of God without realizing.

Jesus said "ALL power in heaven and earth is given to me" and that means spiritual power as well.

I think you did a thread on this. Correct? Gothic contains runes as well. There are similarities in all languages. If you take the Paleo Hebrew and stretch it across the other languages, it matches. Take the Greek and see the mathematics in each symbol. Check it out. LINK. At some point, disbelief must be replaced with shock and awe at what God has done in creation. It is magnificent. To deny this gift of faith (God working in our lives) is utter ignorance and pride. God offers grace (unmerited favor) to us from love. We don't deserve any of it. God loves his Creation enough to be hard on us as we grow, but loving to us as we develop into adult sentience. Truth demands no less than perfection. Darkness must be divided from the light. We can share in this work or perish by our choice to contribute to the darkness. This is the work and duty of mankind. God's work is developing our faith during the trial.

Good post. Thank you for sharing it. You got me fired up.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes, I did make a thread on Rune Alphabet and Paleo-Hebrew. As I was sitting here thinking, I realized something...

One of the Rune letters is called Kenaz, and that is the first time I have seen any word in any other religious text, (yes, Runes are religious because those who claim to be pagan use them), that directly uses the exact same word as it is in the Bible. This is no coincidence, in my opinion. And the Rune letters also say "big, water, giant" and several types of trees. It is a retelling of the Flood. It also uses the word god, but pagans now apply that to Odin.

The word Kenaz in Rune means torch, but in Hebrew it means bright..both indicating a light. And in both Hebrew and Nordic (where the Runes were used), the concept of light means intelligence. That is too much of a coincidence to just gloss over it.

new topics

top topics

join