It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What about this post? I am waiting to see what you have to say...quit flexing guys...we all know superman is the strongest!
I just want to see what you have to say about the above post. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Because the ones with the military to back them up. Aren't dumb enough to appose us.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OK. I'm done pussy footing with you guys. I need to finish watching my game
have fun. And realize I don't submit to anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I say let israel deal with its own problems.....are they helping us with ours....if you want to die for them and be their suggar daddy thats fine....apply for Israely citincenship-..join their military.....give them all your money and be the just cause guy....

us citizens of the USA prefer our own peace and well being over that of any other foreign nation......you are our countries greatest enemy.....ignorance fueld by dumb intelectuals and heartless psychopaths.....that have quite frankly ruined our country......you suck......your really suck......

edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Firstly : What track record of terrorism? you should look at your own country for terrorism. Iran has never invaded another country,hows that for a track record...? Secondly : America has been putting sanctions on Iran since after the revolution,you know,when the overthrow of the Shāh happened in 1979.A revolution that was a success because it was done without force and the return of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to his homeland from where he was forced out. You know why? because the Western puppets that America installed in Iran got flushed out,which means no control over the oil,its very simple. Thats why they began putting sanctions on Iran in the first place,not because of any nuclear program or terrorism. How about you do some research into what your debating about,you look like a fool parroting your governments trash. You cant compete with what actually is the truth,not your "tunnel vision facts"

Did you miss my first post?

Doesn't surprise me,i bet you seen it,just didn't have anything worth replying with.

Fire away m-m-marine.

edit on 7-1-2012 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

ooopsss sorrryy.. I made a type'o.. I'm watching a football game like a red neck!!!! Which i'm fully going back to. peace hve fun. keep hating. and touch down punks =DDDDD go saints!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Because the ones with the military to back them up. Aren't dumb enough to appose us.

Yer...ok,american...

OK. I'm done pussy footing with you guys. I need to finish watching my game have fun. And realize I don't submit to anything.

Yep, "dont come back now ya ere"

Come back when you can debate,not Facebook chat.

Cya!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Have you looked at your constitution lately? Bush and Obama have used it as toilet paper, yet you're still "protecting the constitution"

You're damn right! I dislike what both of them have done and continue to work against those policies DAILY. What’s your point? Because I served in the Marines I somehow don’t have a leg to stand on?

Pffft….

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth

Too stupid to type, but smart enough to fight wars? Typical...

Haha,gold.

More like :

Too stupid to type,only just smart enough to fight wars.

More like:
Smart enough to type, stupid enough to fight wars.

Fixed.

There is nothing patriotic about fighting a war for corporate interest, there is nothing patriotic about destroying a country who was never a threat to us, there is nothing patriotic about blindly following the orders of a leader who would rather serve the interests of banks and corporates over the interests of his own people. We don't need a war, we don't want a war, we can't afford a war.

Let's not go to war.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

*Ahem*...as seabag casually glances at superman2012, superman2012 slowly slides this towards him.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This proves my theory that Iran and Nigeria are conducting nuclear trade with each other.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

F-ing A.......anyone else just has a vested interest in seeing our talent....youth....and resources go to killing other human beings abroad when our country is in shambles.....war is useless....self defense has never really been part of the picture....we are in greater threat than ever before....the presence of US troops everywhere putting their lives on the line is testament to the insecurity these bastards have imposed on us for their bank accounts in fiscal paradises

edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I had to come check back on the post. Sadly nothings been posted my way =/ guess i'm going back to game. peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Have you looked at your constitution lately? Bush and Obama have used it as toilet paper, yet you're still "protecting the constitution"

Nah i think that was me,i figured you guys weren't using it so...

More like: Smart enough to type, stupid enough to fight wars.

Yer that works as well,i guess there is lots of ways you can rearrange it!

There is nothing patriotic about fighting a war for corporate interest, there is nothing patriotic about destroying a country who was never a threat to us, there is nothing patriotic about blindly following the orders of a leader who would rather serve the interests of banks and corporates over the interests of his own people. We don't need a war, we don't want a war, we can't afford a war. Let's not go to war.

Exactly,

I agree,your absolutely right.

Its not hard to understand,yet people keep fighting pointless wars...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

F-ing A.......anyone else just has a vested interest in seeing our talent....youth....and resources go to killing other human beings broad when our country is in shambles.....war is useless....self defense has never really been part of the picture....we are in greater threat than ever before....the presence of US troops everywhere putting their lives on the line is testament to the insecurity these bastards have imposed on us for their bank accounts in fiscal paradises

Agreed. I can't speak for everyone but, I am all for the American people. It is the gov't that rapes them and lies and cheats and steals from them that I can't stand. For a country that "fights for freedom" they sure don't have a lot of it. Why do they all seem to want war? Why do you want Iran to be the bad guy? Is it to keep your gov't looking honest? I just don't know where the patriotism is going towards? Why not do what is best for the people of your country? Why are you fighting for you gov't and the corporations? Very confusing to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

....really.....this is like the behavior of a testy 5 year old.......grow up you hissy baby.....
Jesus....get over yourself

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
reply to post by seabag

Doesn't surprise me,i bet you seen it,just didn't have anything worth replying with.

Fire away m-m-marine.

It's "saw it" not "seen it". But who is paying attention to grammar, BillyBo?

What would you like me to respond to, professor?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join