It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Countries with a track record of terrorism are a concern for the civilized world. If Iran continues to refuse to disclose its nuclear program then they will face sanctions. They are bringing this upon themselves. If they have nothing to hide then why don’t they comply?

Firstly :

What track record of terrorism? you should look at your own country for terrorism.

Iran has never invaded another country,hows that for a track record...?

Secondly :

America has been putting sanctions on Iran since after the revolution,you know,when the overthrow of the Shāh happened in 1979.A revolution that was a success because it was done without force and the return of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to his homeland from where he was forced out.

You know why? because the Western puppets that America installed in Iran got flushed out,which means no control over the oil,its very simple.

Thats why they began putting sanctions on Iran in the first place,not because of any nuclear program or terrorism.

How about you do some research into what your debating about,you look like a fool parroting your governments trash.

You cant compete with what actually is the truth,not your "tunnel vision facts"
edit on 7-1-2012 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

No. Your why the rest of the world looks at us as pawns. The chinese are amazed at how we are willing to just give them our power. Your a pawn. You and like minded don't deserve to be free.

ps
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The more Iran gives the collective middle finger to the “great satan” the closer they come to their own demise.

History will record that Iran sealed its own fate...

Seriously, that is absurd. Let's blame the victim of an aggressive bully. Iran will always be an enemy to the military industrial complex and corporations as long as they refuse Rothschild controlled central banking and western control of their oil.

edit on 1/7/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Too stupid to type, but smart enough to fight wars?

Typical...

What’s typical is the comment you just made. Only dumb * serve their country, right?

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. - Teddy Roosevelt

Some of us serve to support the ideals of the constitution, not a particular party or agenda.
If that is dumb to you then OH WELL! Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

I’ll debate you any day on any topic, brother. If we were enemies, I'd gladly lock myself in a cage with you or face you on any battlefield too. Veterans have proven they are capable of both. Whether you are capable or not is still questionable. I'm not solely a keyboard warrior!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Africans are welcoming the Chinese with open arms.. and to be fair China is doing more good for Africa in the long run than western governments have been doing. There is no problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

No more like have the balls to fight and the wits to realize when your a target.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
reply to post by seabag

Countries with a track record of terrorism are a concern for the civilized world. If Iran continues to refuse to disclose its nuclear program then they will face sanctions. They are bringing this upon themselves. If they have nothing to hide then why don’t they comply?

I'd love to hear what you have to say about Israel on that matter....
edit on 7/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

Has Israel threatened to wipe Iran off the Map???

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What’s typical is the comment you just made. Only dumb * serve their country, right?

In his case, maybe yours too, I'm not sure yet.

Some of us serve to support the ideals of the constitution, not a particular party or agenda. If that is dumb to you then OH WELL! Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Okay I'm sure now, your case too.

Have you looked at your constitution lately? Bush and Obama have used it as toilet paper, yet you're still "protecting the constitution"

You guys are leaving me in stitches here!

I’ll debate you any day on any topic, brother. If we were enemies, I'd gladly lock myself in a cage with you or face you on any battlefield too. Veterans have proven they are capable of both. Whether you are capable or not is still questionable. I'm not solely a keyboard warrior!

simmer down turbo.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Your right. I didn't expect much from the start. Though my original thoughts were backed up.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No more like have the balls to fight and the wits to realize when your a target.

Have the balls to fight...?

Are you joking me,yer that's why america has wars with small countries that usually have little to no military presence,or usually aren't even hostile.

Realize when your a target?

america makes the targets,it makes a reason why to fight,it makes the public believe the lies,but that isn't very hard for them,you people swallow it up by the "gallon"

Your the terrorists and you know it.

edit on 7-1-2012 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join