It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If they would stop their nonsense the US and Israel wouldn't be ready to act and there would be no sanctions.

Again, what nonsense? Not agreeing with the US? I am just trying to get a straight answer from you.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Over 30 years have they wiped Israel off the map?

Over the past 30 years, have they ever had the means to do so? NOPE! But you sure would like to see them have the means, wouldn’t you? Then they could teach America a lesson, right? After all, you think America is the real terrorist, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't think your read my post properly.

Under the terms of the NPT Iran hasn't done anything wrong.

The OP is about Iran saying they will share their know-how with African nations.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

After all, you think America is the real terrorist, right?

Erm....bit of reality check for you....but they ARE!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Over 30 years have they wiped Israel off the map?

Over the past 30 years, have they ever had the means to do so? NOPE! But you sure would like to see them have the means, wouldn’t you? Then they could teach America a lesson, right? After all, you think America is the real terrorist, right?

They have weapons don't they? I sure would not like them to have the means, but, who are we to say what is best for their country? They only country that used nukes as soon as they had them was what country again...? I don't think America is the real terrorist, just they are one of many. Care to discuss my other points that I listed?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

AND....

The UK has been joined at the hip with the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't mean to be rude, but you should really read up on the history of your country.

Bit of warning....there's quite a few unpleasant chapters.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very true Slayer, very true, much to my and many of the UK population's chagrin.

We usually spill our blood for the United States (or at least we have in Afghanistan and Iraq) and then get shafted. We're pretty much just a political make weight for the United States so as to somehow make it seem like they aren't acting unilaterally.

Now my country is getting ready to attack Iran.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

If they would stop their nonsense the US and Israel wouldn't be ready to act and there would be no sanctions.

Again, what nonsense? Not agreeing with the US? I am just trying to get a straight answer from you.

Oh come on!! Stop acting like I’m making up the threat!

WASHINGTON — Iran is engaging in a proxy war with the United States in Iraq, adopting tactics similar to those it has used to back fighters in Lebanon, the United States ambassador to Iraq said Friday.

NY Times

The DoD says the IRGC-QF’s “global activities include: gathering tactical intelligence; conducting covert diplomacy; providing training, arms, and financial support to surrogate groups and terrorist organizations; and facilitating some of Iran’s provision of humanitarian and economic support to Islamic causes.” The IRGC is also the chief Iranian benefactor of Hezbollah in Lebanon and elsewhere. In fact, as the DoD goes on to note, the IRGC has been responsible for launching terrorist attacks against Americans, such as the 1983 embassy bombing in Lebanon and the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia. Both of those attacks were Hezbollah operations.

Weekly Standard

Iran escalated its war of words with the United States on Tuesday with a warning to Navy ships to stay out of the strategic Strait of Hormuz, remarks that rattled commodities markets and helped send oil prices soaring.
The latest in a series of provocative statements by Iranian leaders was delivered by the Iranian armed forces commander, Gen. Ataollah Salehi, who appeared to threaten a U.S. aircraft carrier that steamed out of Persian Gulf waters last week.

WaPo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So Iran have finally done what most other countries refused to do, in offering their humane assistance to less developed countries to get cheaper energy and technology, in order for them to finally catch up economically with the rest of the world.

This can be one way of ending hunger and famine in those countries, yet still there will always be people bashing them for whatever they do, trying to find a nefarious "hidden motive".

Of course it all makes sense, people have to choose fear or love as their personal viewpoint, and it is obvious which viewpoint people opt for by their remarks in this thread.

Until you get stabbed in the back, and as your floating to heaven or dropping to hell.

You will say, "I regret not being more vigilant and proactive."

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The analogy of China invading Mexico is an interesting one, as I'm sure in such a scenario the United States would do exactly what Iran is doing.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well in simple terms looks like the s*** is going to hit the fan.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the US hasn't done anything wrong either until we blow up half the world with nukes right. lol all you people with your "positive" viewpoints, your just cannon fodder/ easy targets. Preparedness and preemptive global logistics is whats keeping a roadside bomb from killing soldiers outside there basses within America.

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by seabag

I don't think your read my post properly.

Under the terms of the NPT Iran hasn't done anything wrong.

The OP is about Iran saying they will share their know-how with African nations.

edit on 7-1-2012 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

uhmm...those have already been addressed. Like I said, do you have any actual provocations?

prov·o·ca·tion    /ˌprɒvəˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[prov-uh-key-shuhn] Show IPA noun
1. the act of provoking.
2. something that incites, instigates, angers, or irritates.
3. Criminal Law . words or conduct leading to killing in hot passion and without deliberation.

...not reacting to sanctions put against them. In other words. What has Iran done to the US that justifies the sanctions against them and the coming war? I might not be making myself clear.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Don`t let the different approaches to business worry you m8.

When China does business they bring suitcases of money , and a non-interventionist approach.

And also not much actual help - the work is done by Chinese, working for Chinese companies, who get paid in Chinese bank accounts and who go home to spend it

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley

Until you get stabbed in the back, and as your floating to heaven or dropping to hell.

You will say, "I regret not being more vigilant and proactive."

Ya, because we were so right about Iraq.

My favorite politician Colin Powell sold his soul, to spread lies about Iraq.

I should include here the video, Wont get fooled again, but you get my point

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why does every chickenhawk warmonger think they're a poet or an historian? Is this just a tick they have, or what... Are they sub-consciously trying to spice up their rampant evil with nonsensical "glory" and "pride". I do not want to live one day in one of these short-circuited minds...

'Hurr, hit dem foist 'for dey hit us.. pledge alleejence to the flog... heaven and stuff...'

I imagine you guys have a chip implanted in your brains that holds one Lee Greenwood mp3, and it plays on a loop, forever.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I know what you're talking about man, it's scary sometimes.

My worry is if it's these same people fighting the damned wars, no wonder they are losing.

Not that I would ever designate a winner in war.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think it is criminal to give away extremely dangerous knowledge, such as how to build a nuclear facility. Such knowledge must be earned, in order to stay safe.

Africa, may have a few scholars and scientists in the big cities, but does the countries with all the mineral deposits that Iran may end up working with, have that type of science community? I don't think so. Baby steps, that is how a country should move, when it comes to anything nuclear or lethal.

I've always felt it was Iran's right to have nuclear technology, if they earned the knowledge, but to offer to give it away is a whole other story.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Don`t let the different approaches to business worry you m8.

When China does business they bring suitcases of money , and a non-interventionist approach.

And also not much actual help - the work is done by Chinese, working for Chinese companies, who get paid in Chinese bank accounts and who go home to spend it

As opposed to , the American approach , of bringing the military.

Hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis, million displaced and a country destroyed.
Ya , that`s better.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join