It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Pretty much. I took one look at your screen name and pic and decided you've got nothing useful to say. At least nothing that I care to hear or read.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

Sorry but that post makes you sound very ignorant and shallow.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

where did I mention military...mister I feel so freaking slighted....I mentioned CIA and rhetoric fear /war mongers
did you mean them.....?¿?

no...no....not that easy....I have military family.....I am American....you are the traitor....not I....I fully support my military and want them back home defending our constitution here....not abroad getting a bad name.....I love them for their sacrifice and that is why I want them home as soon as possible....

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

how are you an expert on what I have sacrificed for my community day after day....for my fellow citizen day after day....you just want to dismiss me as being a "bad guy" because some people might actually hear what I'm saying and realize that your solution IS the problem....and by proxy....so are you

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee

how are you an expert on what I have sacrificed for my community day after day....for my fellow citizen day after day....you just want to dismiss me as being a "bad guy" because some people might actually hear what I'm saying and realize that your solution IS the problem....and by proxy....so are you

Really now. You have no idea who I am or what I do. You have not a clue to what I am or am not capable of.
Pardon me for saying this because I really hate to be rude...but...a person should never make assumptions about another in an antagonistic type mode. I know people...not me...who have done things that would make a Billy Goat Puke.

You cannot judge what you don't understand...and I have tried to tell you...I do not blame you for this...but you take it as an insult. As far as what you have deamed MY solution....is not mine at all...it is just a reality of many several realities that could play out in the current situation...and BELIEVE when I say...it is the least violent of developed plans.

Your statements of your family serving have nothing to do with what YOU have done to serve....and I aknowledge there are many ways to serve....I run a charity myself....but their service does not equate to your service just as my family being both Military and "Civilian" does not equate to what I have done.

You live in the U.S....feel fortunate that you do. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

yet more sentiment you put to MY words.....leave that to me huh....

and you now tick off your qualifications......and seem to try and establish your position of reason....

yet you still argue that there is no choice but to take your word on it because "you have seen SHHHTTTT"
sorry I´m from NY...I have seen SHHT too and I am more the person I am because of it...not less because I gave up on humanity being able to solve its problems with other tools and traits than an M16´s-bombs- and my lesser evil cop outs.....it isn't easy....but it is worth it....

I don´t take to insult with you or your stance....it is just wrong.....and I will argue against the morality you so callously apply to it as necessary....to what end....profit....cooperate /private gain......

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I despise people who go to the gutter on either the right or the left and hurl rocks at those in the center.

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.

I have one yardstick by which I test every major problem - and that yardstick is: Is it good for America?

Dwight D. Eisenhower

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me...I will eat you.....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am getting really tired of this nonsense... Please, just answer the following question: who licensed USA and Israel with the power to decide who may and who may not have nuclear power???? Do they have registered patent, care to tell me its number? What if one of the countries decided to monopolize electricity and dictate which country may have it and which may not? No, electricity is not a weapon but you cannot produce modern weapons without electricity. And how would you feel if your country would get on the blacklist? I know the example is a little bit exaggerated but you feel me, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

dude....he is offline...lets be fair....we don't need to call him forth from the recesses of ignorant trolldom....let him play the sidelines....we are here...that is enough....they can either deal with us....or ignore us....we aren't going anywhere....so let it be....he is not online....he copped out last night....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You realize that many of these nations haven't even found ways to deliver power to the majority of their citizens through a systematic gridline, don't you?

How is nuclear power really going to help out these nations in the short-term? They barely seem concerned with their own people (starvation, forced removal of clitoris, genocide); how can they really be deemed responsible enough to be given nuclear power. Iran is blatantly trying to provoke a reaction, in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
reply to post by seabag

I am getting really tired of this nonsense... Please, just answer the following question: who licensed USA and Israel with the power to decide who may and who may not have nuclear power???? Do they have registered patent, care to tell me its number? What if one of the countries decided to monopolize electricity and dictate which country may have it and which may not? No, electricity is not a weapon but you cannot produce modern weapons without electricity. And how would you feel if your country would get on the blacklist? I know the example is a little bit exaggerated but you feel me, right?

Iran signed the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty. As they were not advanced enough to develop their own reactors they purchased the tech from Russia. If you sign this treaty...you must abide by it...Iran has not.

It is that simple. Countries that do not sign are within their right to develop Nuclear Weapons...Iran is not allowed and if they do....the U.S. will stop this and capture all Nuke facilities in Iran. Israel wanted to bomb these sites a year ago...the U.S. prevented this because of the potential of Radiation killing a population that is majority pro-democracy.

In this type of war...many new forms of U.S. Weaponry will be used to prevent radioactive fall out. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vardlokkur

he is offline.....a PM would be more to the point....or just state your point.....asking questions for someone who is not even here is pointless.... not like you can have a dialogue...at that point you are just saying stuff....which is fine....but it would make more sense if you just stated it instead of directing it at someone.....IMO but I guess it is valid regardless...

not to mention they can just call foul when they return and say poor me....why are you all against my accepted view....waaaaa

C.....Y.....A

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Under the Non-Proliferation treaty (which I might add Israel isn't a signatory to) Iran hasn't done anything wrong.

Article IV: 1. Nothing in this Treaty shall be interpreted as affecting the inalienable right of all the Parties to the Treaty to develop research, production and use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes without discrimination and in conformity with Articles I and II of this Treaty.

2. All the Parties to the Treaty undertake to facilitate, and have the right to participate in, the fullest possible exchange of equipment, materials and scientific and technological information for the peaceful uses of nuclear energy. Parties to the Treaty in a position to do so shall also co-operate in contributing alone or together with other States or international organizations to the further development of the applications of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, especially in the territories of non-nuclear-weapon States Party to the Treaty, with due consideration for the needs of the developing areas of the world.

Thought I'd post this again for your benefit.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Exactly....if you sign...you can't build a NUKE or sell the tech...period. If you don't sign...then you can develop what you wish. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

and have the right to participate in, the fullest possible exchange of equipment, materials and scientific and technological information for the peaceful uses of nuclear energy. Parties to the Treaty in a position to do so shall also co-operate in contributing alone or together with other States or international organizations to the further development of the applications of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, especially in the territories of non-nuclear-weapon States Party to the Treaty, with due consideration for the needs of the developing areas of the world.

Your statement doesn't even make sense. So let me guess, because Israel hasn't signed it they are allowed to have nukes. But the USA, Britain, France, Russia and China have signed it, so by your logic they shouldn't have nukes.

Where does it say about Iran selling the technology?

I don't think your understand the NPT.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Look at the word...PEACEFUL.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes....what's your point?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So basically by your logic if Iran withdraw from the NPT then they have the right to build nukes, correct?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join