It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Lmao. Self proclaimed Professional. Like the professionals on ancient aliens I'd imagine.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Umm, yea i have a professional degree that takes 4 years beyond college, but that is not the topic of this thread now is it? What do you have to respond to my first response on this thread. Did you happen to skip it because the truth is undeniable?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have mixed feeling on this one. On the one hand, abundant energy is crucial for economic development, and Africa needs it very much. On the other hand, there are some bat# crazy people in there, so the security at these plants would have to be top-notch and tightly controlled. I also believe that Iran does try to develop nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by seabag

I do think this is a pretty ballsy move on Iran's behalf considering the current situation.

One would figure they would keep this announcement on the down low if they knew what's good for them, which leaves me to think that they announced this on purpose. I can think of a few possible reasons, but none of them are as good as them just shushing about it.

Did they announce something evil or ill-willed? If not, then why do you criticize them for making this announcement?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is the last thing the world needs right now. A possible African Muslim Extremist group getting Nuke Tech. from Iran in exchange for Uranium. Just Great! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

To me that's the same thing. Just different words. Doing what they are doing will lead to there own demise.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
you who advocate death across the globe and ask that we not only die for your allies wallets but for your sense of superiority because of a legacy you stole from us.....the greatest lie you save for yourselves....that you are in fact chosen.,....or special.....you are the parasite that did not die the last time around...so throughout history you have been the worm in our belly.....producing nothing and asking for what is ours....what we have made.....

the USA is not yours...you do not own it because you own its banks....or serve like cowards the whims of men that spit on the grave of humanity they fill....they are the enemy....and it is because they have chosen to stand against their own species,......they are traitors to our human collective.....they are scared.....they are few....though their numbers may grow....ours will always be greater than theirs....they cannot produce for themselves....

as much as they like to credit to their glory....a glory we forge and they seem to think they are the mold of.....yeah right.
they are cowards....they choose the cowards enemy....the weak....the helpless....they are only looking for a level playing field.....we that still have use of our sense of reason do not just follow blindly the marching orders that would have us declare war on our very humanity....our very essence...

they need us to commit some sort of ritualistic suicide for their better control over our numbers.......if we didn't kill each other over BS problems THEY make and offer a limited range of accepted "solutions" to...they would piss their collective pants like the cowards they are...

only they are qualified to give and seem to really understand.....or at least they try and make it seem that way, that they have the "ownership" over our country just because....they argue....LIES.....lol

since some of them have become so lazy and dumb.....a cave man would be a better liar....

keep on that.....that is really a HUGE flaw in your selves.....I´d work on that,......it's kind of BIG.....

so yeah....keep thinking that axis of evil arguments will keep us running head first screaming "WAIT, WAIT, ITS MY TURN TO BE CANNON FODDER" you wish.........not anymore....and know this....every day less and less

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: today is yet another good day to prove your lies wrong

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
You speak of security while you destabilize this world and corrupt honest men.....kill men that have not a price for their basic humanity....their concept of preserving their species.....not the unnatural and BS "way" you have made that is no more a solution than running repeatedly into a wall head first until our heads are open and bloody and we die from our own obsession for death YOU shove down our throat,......

The average American needs to be reminded of WHY he has to die for you......because if they don't they will see WHY they need to live for themselves.....

you have to sell war.....and that is the sales pitch that marks you as the liars and crooks you are.....you sell our death for you profit....we know who you are.....we will not be convinced anymore....go chase your own boogey men.....you scared little pansies...you die ......leave us alone......or we will remember other things too....

you don't even give your enemies the respect they deserve.....you make the victory cheap like you.....you have no honor...you know nothing of it....you are no warriors....you are the enemy of my species.....the cowards of malice

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The original article seems to be redirected to a newer story.

here is an article from Haaretz:

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Well...being a Red Sox fan...I knew that it must come to this. LOL!

You have absolutely not a clue about what you speak. ou are safe and warm and can post on your computer but you hav enever been to the Niddle East...this is a guess...but I am fairly certain.

Irans leadership is HATED by it's own people. Yes we supported the SHAH...as a front against the CCCP...and we paid for that support...but now...Iranian leadership has opened their mouths one time too many.

If they were to try to close the straight...the U.S. Fifht Fleet would have no choice but to obliterate Iran. It is that simple. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

you're not fooling anyone with your purposeful misspelling....I will not spend useless time correcting it...you do it so as to seem like the rest of us....It is an insult....you really think we are dumb don't you....

I don't need to go to the Middle East to have a valid point.....you take the cheap way out....you argue from a point of assumption and try and foster support for your hate/ fear mongering by dismissing my point of view....so since most Americans have not gone there...they are not qualified to speak as to how their country should be....¿?¿?¿

I have worked hard my whole life and done the right by the values our founding fathers and indeed my society has placed before me......you are a coward to try and cheapen my point of view without challenging it on any point I so wealthily provided you....they are lose lose for you so you argue a crap...."you just don't get it man" BS sob story you dont even believe in....lame

I live my life the way I say to you we all do.....you are the exception not me you psychopath....go chase boogey men all over this little globe....I say you are no hero because of it...and I am no traitor for not subscribing to having MY country men die for foreign interests and disloyal leadership

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
more post and run.....here we will see this done and more random "dummy" accounts log into argue rhetoric and bounce....I am glad you run.....I will not and let's face it....someone has to....not I you thieving cowards....we want our minds back....and we aren't asking......

now the raving lunatic will appear....then the rational psycho and then the master BS artist....who will take an unquestionable role as MY defender over my own good.....screw that.......I am not buying it.....lame

oh no wait after enough time to read this now he´s back....what had to use the john......sure...I am serving coffee and breakfast and working my ass of while I post this...don't act like this isn't exactly where you are going to be anyways....snickering from the sidelines after you troll around....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

WOW! And I though I couldn't hate the Yankees or Mets any more than I do! LOL! A bit paranoid are we? I never acused you of not being a patriot or the like....I just said what I know is true...You don't know what your talking about.

It is not your fault...although your nasty response is. You can only gain perspective on what you have read or been told....and I am familiar with many who share this problem. Your over agressive reply only magnifies how in the dark you are and thusly are very pissed off about it. I can actually feel for you.

If you knew what was at stake...and knew what massive changes to your life would occur if the U.S. was not there to be a buffer. You would have a different opinion. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
reply to post by Chargeit

let cannon fodder be what cannon fodder is......

some one that advocates to "burn it all"....what are they but the ashes they dream of.....tomorrow...indeed today is ours....theirs is only a future of fear and the unknown

you are already forgotten....you are not even here...nothing of you is worth remembering...you are a terrible human being....a waste of the spark given to you...an animal with the ability to dress himself....and to try and indoctrinate others into his self hate....his failure as a person.....your misery is too much to bare and so you cowardly toss off the extra weight of a conscience and a decent moral core....for what.....the prostitute of your mind and the whore of your heart....you are as the feces of an ass being buried under his hoof as he labors a pointless day in his existence....you will be buried in the mud and filth of your own little world of mental excrement

you.........off my planet !!!
edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: for hates sake.......I spit my last breath at thee......

I just pray the warmongers are the first ones on the ground. Americans are ready to fight anyone, but their slaveowners.

EDIT: Not all americans, mind you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

WOW! And I thought I couldn't hate the Yankees or Mets any more than I do! LOL! A bit paranoid are we? I never accused you of not being a patriot or the like....I just said what I know is true...You don't know what you're talking about.

It is not your fault...although your nasty response is. You can only gain perspective on what you have read or been told....and I am familiar with many who share this problem. Your over aggressive reply only magnifies how in the dark you are and thusly are very pissed off about it. I can actually feel for you.

If you knew what was at stake...and knew what massive changes to your life would occur if the U.S. was not there to be a buffer. You would have a different opinion. Split Infinity

who spoke of being unpatriotic.......

I am aggressive....yet you argue.....WAR

so we need to be a human buffer.......sorry crap argument.....we are human beings...the problem isn't that we need a human buffer for our enemies we create to play target practice....the problem is that people like you try and convince us that we are better off whenever some random bomb goes off...or some everyday Joe dies for foreign interest......or leadership that sold out.....

you trivialize our real problem....that we are being used as whores for the profit of military contractors and politicians.....not all but some...

and that the point they ...you .....don't represent us....you just bought the rights to actual freedom, democracy, and hell even the word love.....your words are meaningless...you don't live by them.....you wipe your ass with my constitution and ask for my applause.....screw that

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Kram09

Regardless the number (because 1 is enough for me), Iran is a provocateur and they brought this upon themselves. You are but a shill….Why? I don’t know.
edit on 7-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Seabag just because we have different opinions doesn't mean i am a "shill."

It says a lot about yourself when you just resort to petty labelling and name calling.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by seabag

How do you feel about Israel having them though? No I'm not saying Israel are terrorists....

After all Israel hasn't signed the NPT and it is routinely threatening to launch military action against Iran.

Why is it that Iran should be dictated to by Israel and the United States when it comes to the issue of nuclear weapons?

You'll probably tell me that Israel isn't run by religious fanatics but that's debatable.

Also Seabag you conveniently ignored this particular post of mine, probably because it's easier for you to ignore posts which go against what you say.

I'd like to hear your opinion on my above quoted post.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join