It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran offers nuclear technology to friendly African nations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
US citizens don't want war....it is our special interest groups that make a living out of convincing us that their war/ fear mongering is the rational way out of a mess they made.....they are actually bad human beings....they are genuinely bad at being people....and so behave like animals or self righteous cry baby tough guys.....

the US isn't that bad ....it's just a couple of jerks that want to pass off their need to fill the emptiness of their existence dedicated to lies......they live to fight for nothing....it's all they have....they sold out on the rest of us long ago.....mankind as one....Americans included....dumbass "noble" BS is the norm in a SH-Storm of crap and rhetoric......even from our own people in essence against the American people them selves

edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Pay no attention to the history of Islam and Iran!! It’s all propaganda drummed up by the West!

Go back to your normal life and pay no mind! It’s all just US propaganda and nothing BAD will ever happen!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Was that a picture of you? It seems you either don't want to read or respond to the post I have asked you about 3 times (four counting this one).

Edit: I forgot the link.
edit on 7-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh goody. Just what Zimbabwe, Sudan and Somalia need to be fiddling with.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is how the western countries look at giving nuclear power to dependent countries. "Sell a man a fish and feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and ruin a business opportunity"

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OH YA, being able to produce nuclear material is going to feed a starving nation, this sounds like something the Iranians would come up with.How about a way to feed millions of starving people before you teach them to nuke each other.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
bombing them won't make them anymore stable......

yet another welfare state to create that will harbor yet more terrorists and give them a place to play target practice with my people all at the same time....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Earlier I seen someone mention the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit man". Well actually it was on the first page of comments but here is the gist of the book. Go into a country and tell them you are going to loan them money to start up electricity in their country, create false graphs and charts showing growth for these countries with around 17% growth per year. Tell them that this will be affordable to them because how much the economy will grow. Once they get it they find out they are actually too poor and can't afford this new technology, and oops they are Bankrupt to say Iran. Now Iran owns this country and has access to all of their resources, such as the Uranium. These things aren't EVER to help a nation, but usually to get a better piece of the pie.

I mean c'mon.. xD... Since when does a person help someone without getting a larger piece? DEFINITELY NOT TPTB!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by superman2012

Your a retard. You make no points. You only respond smartly to others posts. You have nothing to contribute

Lmao. Except for correcting grammar.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

superman2012, has made many points in this thread... most of which people don't seem to be counter-arguing with. Either they are in denial without reason (as you are) or they have not posted back yet.

It's funny how the people with hypocritical views on the world, tend to be hypocrites by nature.

You have nothing to contribute

Your entire post above had nothing to contribute.

It seems you are name-calling and dismissing someone's ideas and/or information on the basis that it is "wrong". You could at least tell him/her why they are wrong.

Wasn't this websites slogan.... Deny Ignorance?
edit on 7/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by InsideYourMind

It seems you are name-calling and dismissing someone's ideas and/or information on the basis that it is "wrong". You could at least tell him/her why they are wrong.

Thanks for the defense, but, I really don't think this person understands what you are saying. They don't seem to know how to actually have a conversation/debate on something. I'm guessing one or more absent parent. Sad really.

LOL this whole thing is cracking me up and is a joy to watch.
.. Anyways not to be a Nazi or anything but we should probably get back on topic ya know.. So to keep this on topic.. THEM DANG INSURGENTS DON'T NEED TO BE SELLING THIS INFO!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join