It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boehner’s office cuts C-SPAN video AGAIN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Source

Boehner did the same despicable thing last Dec.
Boehner's office cuts off C-SPAN cameras as GOP takes verbal beating

everyday the curtain of democrazy is being pulled over the public's eyes. how soon until we discover and bring to their proper place on the worlds totem pole the Wizard or wizards behind this curtain who are profiting from our life's work and taxes?

this sideshow attraction we call our political system needs to stop, sadly I feel the people want to believe the Lie of the american dream so much they will just play and profit as much as possible until there is nothing left of our country but a bunch of scared citizens with multiple forms of protection that will only create a Zoo out of our country!

now that my anger is vented... what do you make of this ATS the end political media? or just the end of the Political show that most of us all knew was just that a show?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I say it's as long as We fail to spread the word that We have the means to free Humanity through the science of electrogravitics and the free energy it affords. Money is an accounting tool for meaningfull energy expended in an energy-scarce society. Electrogravitics was pulled into black ops in the late 1950's, ostensibly for its "weaponization" capabilities, but the real reason is because it offers free energy.

Add abundant energy and the need for money dissipates, profit motive vanishes, and the power over Others that the power elite presently "enjoy" will be no more.

For more, I invite any ATSers who have not yet read My thread discussing this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Their time will come, when the revolution happens, all these vermin will be hung by the true patriots and it will be broadcast live no restrictions.
edit on 7-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'd say stunts like this ought to remove any and all doubt people may still harbor about the idea that R's are better than D's. In one corner...we have Obama (D). In the other corner we have McConnel (R) and Boehner (R). Can someone tell me the difference between them aside from job title and office location?

Until the general public gets beyond the idea that R's have to hate D's and average folks on the right are the enemy of average folks on the left...we'll remain a house divided and a house in a steady state of collapse. Meanwhile those R's and D's at the top and in power know they really just have a big (S) beside their name for SCUMBAG.

Just my two cents this Saturday afternoon.

new topics

top topics

join