It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 91: SOPA, Israel, Giant Footprints, Time Holes, Cali Education, Aum Cult, more Obama BC...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today,the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intro

How SOPA could kill ATS and free speech online,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

Mondo

Hour 2

Giant Footprint - 200 Million Years Old

Pentagon Scientists Use 'Time Hole' to Make Events Disappear

California’s indoctrination of children reaches new lows,

Mondo

Hour 3

Japanese cult experimenting in doomsday weapons and the huge explosion in the Australian outback..

CRSO

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 7/1/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
6 and a half hours to showtime. Batten down the hatches...its gonna be a stormy ride....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I am wondering... Since You mentioned "the best and brightest," have You have seen My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I point out the tech I know is in black ops and how it could end poverty, hunger and war - as well as the hold the power elite have over Us. I think that qualifies as "the best and brightest."

Just sayin'.
edit on 1/7/2012 by Amaterasu because: grammatical error

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Under THREE hours to go!

Hope yall are getting ready with snacks, a warm Snuggie (do we have them with ATS logo?) and microphone while sitting next to your speakers to have a fun night with us t'night!
edit on January 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It has been awhile...so I am anxious for tonights show!

I didn't see any mention of special guests...so are you expecting any special call ins tonight?

Either way...as always...should be an awesome show...looking forward to it!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

No guests tonight and welcome back.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the radio doing something rather odd? It's going in and out and only playing tid bits. Almost like there's interferance. It's been doing this for the past 5 minutes. I can record what it's doing if that would be helpful.

Edit: Nevermind, it's working after I clicked stop and play again. Sorry

edit on 7-1-2012 by Fopicon because: No reason

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Stop and start it again, will work fine

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fopicon

It's only the pre show stream at the moment.

Just refresh for now and see if that helps.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We're on the air!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Ohh..Noooo..

RUN!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Havnt listened in quite some time...show just started, I am looking forward....
What did Semper say in chat that was so funny?

I always enjoy the Soothing sounds of Semper!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
We're on the air!!!!!

Greetings:

A small group of us is gathered around the communal camp fire listening intently to the strange sounds emanating from the wooden boxes, breaking the icy stillness of the north Georgia mountains moonlit night ...

ATS Live bubbles forth from the Altec Lansing Studio Monitors, much like the once-mirthful now-lifeless sounds of the nearby now-radioactive babbling brook, another victim of Nukushima ... we were warned.

We're hanging on your every word, gang. Thank you for all you do.

Welcome to 2012 - whether you like it or not.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What about the agreements they have with the Russians and the completion and fueling of the reactors in Iran?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
It has been awhile...

Since I've gone and....

Just like I always do.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Call it what it is....

Radical Islamic theocracy ... Ruled by the Ayatollahs, not moderates, RADICALS who have beliefs in things that go far beyond what would be considered "normal" in most of the world.

Iran is an enemy of the west, and enemy of Israel, and an ally of both China and Russia.... Don't make dangerous assumptions about what they WILL be capable of doing as a nuclear power..... It's like giving the spoiled neighborhood brat, bully, troublemaker, vandal, arsonist, the keys to a fully stocked military weapons storage facility and unlimited access to it.

What do you think would happen eventually?

Just My..

$0.0000000000000000002

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS! The first page of the bible has been found it reads:all characters in this book are fictitious, any resemblence to any persons either living or dead is purely coincidental.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was invited to call car crash radio and caused a train wreck ...

Next time, I'll be fully prepared.

For the record, I assumed you had a call screener, and would have had time to at least take a breath before you answered.

My sincere apologies for the cringe worthy incident any of you heard.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The MOAB is 30 feet, 1¾ inches (9.17 m) long, has a diameter of 40½ inches (102.9 cm) and weighs 22,600 lb (10.25 metric tons), of which 18,700 lb (8.5 metric tons) is high explosive. Its blast radius is 450 feet (137 m, 150 yd), though the massive shock wave created by the air burst is said to be able to destroy an area as large as nine city blocks. Due to its large size and weight, it was designed to be dropped via parachute extraction out of the back of a C-130 cargo aircraft.

The MOAB is a precision guided munition which uses global positioning technology to impact at the target location. Detonation of the warhead is triggered by fuses on 4 foot long extenders on the nose of the weapon. It is the first U.S. weapon to use Russian-style lattice control surfaces (referred to as "Belotserkovskiy grid fins"),[6] like those used on the R-400 Oka and Vympel R-77.

new topics

top topics

join