It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Vote was a Victory for “Extremists”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, here’s a sign of things to come. Anyone who doesn’t vote for Obama is a racist and ANY vote for a republican candidate makes you an extremist!! Make any sense??

If this isn’t proof that the Left in America have completely high-jacked OWS then you are blind!! Guess what, Ron Paul supporters?? You guys are now extremists too. You’ve joined the ranks of the Tea Party now, at least in the eyes of this administration!! Congratulations!!

Barack Obama’s re-election manager Jim Messina declares the Iowa Caucus vote a victory for “Tea Party extremists”. Odd thing is – the candidate with the least support among Tea Party voters was the one who won. Ah - another lie by the Obama spin machine…

Messina’s extremist allegation is yet another clear signal of what the Obama re-election plan is to focus on – dividing American voters against themselves, and indicating any and all who are not for Barack Obama as extremist, which in this political environment, is Democratic Party code for racist. The lie being spun by the Obama team is simple enough to prove – Mitt Romney won the Iowa caucus, while also receiving the lowest support from Iowa voters who associate themselves with the Tea Party movement. How then are the Iowa Caucus results a victory for “Tea Party extremists”? (a classification of the Tea Party that is itself a terribly divisive and disrespectful lie of course) In fact, Romney enjoyed his broadest appeal among voters who classified themselves as “somewhat conservative” and “moderate”.

link

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When was OWS embraced by the media? The picture is the opposite of the way msm looked at both parties.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It's All about a Majority of Perception . The Adverage American is the " Status Quo " when they Think and Act as One, Not the Minority that they Freely Elect to Govern them . If Most of Us Agree with some of the Thoughts and Policies of a particular Statesmen , then it Becomes the Overwhelming Spirit of our Political Will ......Believing in our Constitutional Rights IS the Majority Opinion Right Now Contrary to what some might Wish us to Believe in over at the Propaganda Ministries of the Boob Tube.......

edit on 7-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
When was OWS embraced by the media? The picture is the opposite of the way msm looked at both parties.

I didn’t say the media embraced OWS. I said the Left, particularly the Obama administration and the liberals in congress have high-jacked OWS. People who support Ron Paul (or any Republican) are considered extremists by the Left. People who are part of OWS are embraced by the Left (except those who support RP of course).

edit on 7-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

oh, he can't help it, i'm afraid
he's been spitting at OWS from day one

what was that saying?

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

lol imagine op has been arrested as an extremist, gitmo'd and is facing the firing squad,
along with an OWSer:

OWSer: yo, like, peace ,bro.

OP:$%%&&&*!!@@ !!!! i demand to be executed with tea-partiers!!!!!

firing squad : Braap-pap-pap!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
left, right..... believe it or not many of us dont give a crap about that,

i support ron paul cause he makes sense, thats where it ends for me.

this extreme left, extreme right is something the establishment invented to divide us even further

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OWS and Tea party : worthless. They have achieved nothing.

And nothing will change till the bankers and their puppets in government are arrested, tried and hanged if found guilty.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I don’t understand half of what you posted but…

This thread isn’t about OWS, bud. I’m more concerned over the fact that half the country is being labeled racist and extremist because we don’t support Obama’s failed policies.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

this extreme left, extreme right is something the establishment invented to divide us even further

Well that’s pretty much the point of the thread. Obama is trying to divide the country and pressure people into supporting his agenda by labeling those who oppose him.

Whether you care or not, there is a left and right in this country.

And you, Sir, are considered an extremist now by the left for your support of RP. How does that feel?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

Agreed . It's like , I Really Love Jazz even if my Fellow Jazzophiles think Buddy Rich was a Better Drummer than Art Blakey. It dosen't Really Matter to me because we are Still All Jazz Lovers, and both those Guys Music makes Perfect Sense to All of us, Case Closed .........

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I don’t understand half of what you posted but…

This thread isn’t about OWS, bud. I’m more concerned over the fact that half the country is being labeled racist and extremist because we don’t support Obama’s failed policies.

well bud, it's like this:
my post wasn't about OWS but about your past contributions to kingoreos divide and conquer strategy, told in a semi-serious chiding way so as to not constitute an attack on you, more like a wake-up call

sorry, though i advocate the destruction of current Society and the State, and am not suppose to care if the USA goes into histories trashbin, i occasionally lapse into trying to point out these things to fellow americans.

my bad, don't worry about it, carry on as you were

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

We're used to being considered extremists and potential terrorists (read: militia members), Seabag. Have't you seen the 2009 MIAC report?

I'd imagine most of us here on ATS meet at least a few of these points to qualify for special attention as a potential threat to the government.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hmm, what happened to you wanting both sides to work together? Can't happen with continued bias like this. Obama can claim OWS all he wants (even though he hasn't) it's not worth a damn Occupy the Caucus was at Obama HQ in Iowa same as they were at the other candidates.

I think it's even fair to say at this point, based on everything I read, Occupy rejects Obama and all the rest of the current democrats, pretty much anyone holding office, currently.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Hmm, what happened to you wanting both sides to work together? Can't happen with continued bias like this.

I would like to see Americans come together to get out of the mess we’re in.
I don’t think I’m hurting that cause by reporting what Obama and the left are doing.

Obama can claim OWS all he wants (even though he hasn't) it's not worth a damn Occupy the Caucus was at Obama HQ in Iowa same as they were at the other candidates. I think it's even fair to say at this point, based on everything I read, Occupy rejects Obama and all the rest of the current democrats, pretty much anyone holding office, currently.

Oh, but he has. You didn’t watch the video I posted above. OWS may not like him but he is high-jacking the movement. Tea Party doesn’t care for establishment Republicans but the establishment sure has infiltrated the Tea Party.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He can say it all he wants, doesn't make it true. You can't hijack a movement that continuously rejects you, I can't even imagine why he'd try.

I would like to see Americans come together to get out of the mess we’re in. I don’t think I’m hurting that cause by reporting what Obama and the left are doing.

You are actually, sorry. The vid and cartoon both are very anti-Occupy. And, a few sound bites from a few politicians isnt exactly a ringing endorsement.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join