It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: What if they're lying to you about Ron Paul? - Fox Business

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by WiZKiD111
Closest would be correct, I'm yet to see a post contradicting any of what was said in this video.
Even though the (fabricated) propaganda filled FOX channel at least they're showing something that puts critical thinkers on a somewhat high and forcing the blind to contemplate 1+1.

I vote Comedy Central.

On the rare occasion(s) that I do watch television, I would say at least 50% of the time is dedicated to news.
That is truly comedy central.

I sit their and smirk while the sheep that I call my family stair blindly then comment in due time on how awful things are.

It's quiet upsetting to think that my mother thinks everybody will rob her & are responsible for mass homicide.
edit on 7-1-2012 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What if...Judge Napolitano ran for president?

2nd Line

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterCylinder

This show is on Fox Business Network and called "Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano".

It airs at 8PM Mon-Fri (as well as 11pm and I do believe 3am, lol) opposite Oreilly and is taking ratings away from that idiot. i actually watch the Judge and he seems genuine in his message.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
reply to post by MasterCylinder

This show is on Fox Business Network and called "Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano".

It airs at 8PM Mon-Fri (as well as 11pm and I do believe 3am, lol) opposite Oreilly and is taking ratings away from that idiot. i actually watch the Judge and he seems genuine in his message.

I should really dedicate some time to having a look into Judge Napolitano to be honest.
Can anybody else vouch for the quality of his shows bar this particular instance.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

I Hear Bill O'Reilly and the Judge are not Very Friendly with each other over there at Fox . I Wonder if this has any Connection to Bill's Many Fanatical Hawkish Rants on his " Alledged Spinless " Show concerning the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul's " Fair And Balanced " Views on American Foreign Policies ? .....Hmm.............

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

That sounds like a Youtube series begging to be made.

here is 2010 movie "What Would Jesus Do" on youtube

WWJD movie

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Im not a fan of Ron Paul....sorry, im not....go ahead and thrown your tomatoes at me.

But I am a huge fan of Judge Napolitano who himself is a staunch constatitionalist. I love him covering non-political stuff too which is what he used to do on Fox....he would cover crime stories and all that. But he seems to cover political stuff more now. He has been on Fox forever....so not sure why anyone is surprised or just noticing him. He is not just on his own show....he is on a lot of shows covering all kinds of toics.....Yup, im a Fox watcher too..keep on tossing those tomatoes...I dont care

Again, he is not just about politics. But that is where he is being used right now....and pretty good with it.

Great guy....maybe he needs to run for something....lol
edit on January 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im not a fan of Ron Paul....sorry, im not....go ahead and thrown your tomatoes at me.

But I am a huge fan of Judge Napolitano who himself is a staunch constatitionalist. I love him covering non-political stuff too which is what he used to do on Fox....he would cover crime stories and all that. But he seems to cover political stuff more now. He has been on Fox forever....so not sure why anyone is surprised or just noticing him. He is not just on his own show....he is on a lot of shows covering all kinds of toics.....Yup, im a Fox watcher too..keep on tossing those tomatoes...I dont care

Again, he is not just about politics. But that is where he is being used right now....and pretty good with it.

Hmm... Thats like saying you Like " Apple Pie " , but not Apples . Or Only SOME Type of Apples ? ..........

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

Upset me? Why would it upset me?

I'm just trying to point out the rules of ATS and explain if we kept it to ONE thread, maybe the amount of flags would be higher and this creates more exposure. Maybe the are some Fox viewers out there that DO NOT support Ron Paul , but like Napolitano? By creating a new thread on the EXACT same thing, you are diluting posters replies and not following gneral rules of this forum. Maybe next time, check the "newest" topics area, BEFORE posting repeat threads.

Apparently, the Mod's fell asleep on this one!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Hmm... Thats like saying you Like " Apple Pie " , but not Apples . Or Only SOME Type of Apples ? ..........

No it is not. Not at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

......" But I am a huge fan of Judge Napolitano who himself is a staunch constatitionalist "

Ron Paul is Also a " staunch constitutionalists " . How is it you are a Fan of the Judge , but not him ? Please Explain , Thank You .......

edit on 7-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am fairly new here so I may not understand all the ins and outs, can someone explain to me why it was the other thread that was shut down , when this thread was created 9 minutes after the original. I saw that there were two threads and tried to use logical reasoning and post to the one created earliest.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I like apple pie and I for one will be voting differently this year. The last election was the last time I vote for "the lesser of two evils". I am personally sick of voting for someone and having them do the opposite of campaign promises. john mccain voting for the NDAA is yet another example of his treachery. What would a mccain presidency have looked like? I have often heard the "you are throwing your vote away" or "you will just help the wrong person get elected" argument when discussing third party candidates. I think it is a risk worth taking at this point, if Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination I say run as an independent. I honestly think he could pull votes not just from Romney or Santorum but from Obama as well. Some people no amount of logic or reasoning will affect, they will vote straight ticket Dem or Rep like robots. But there are enough now to give Paul a good base and enough others on both sides of the aisle capable of reason to make up the rest.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thought ya'll would enjoy this video as well, it is from the Madcow show but oh well..................

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was brought up to believe that voting is both a right and a responsibility. That you are supposed to vote for the person you think will best lead the country, I do not believe in voting for the person that I think will win. I vote for the person I believe in, even if I have to write their name on the ballot (that is a legitimate right of ours).I do not fall for the line that voting for a canidate from another party is throwing my vote away, and I do not believe I have to vote for the lesser of two evils. I believe that if my vote counts for no one else it counts for me and my conscience. I was also taught that if you do not vote, you should not complain. I have too many complaints not to vote.

That being said, I have been looking at who Ron Paul is and hoping that maybe he is real, I will reserve my judgement on that until I have had a chance to look a little deeper.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsycat

That is How it should be , Vote with your Conscious no matter what others might Say or Think . I do too .....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Great vid!

Many don't know but Ron Paul would likely choose Judge to be his running mate. Could you imagine? This country would truly change.. and if you have not read the Judge's books, I highly recommend them, my favorite being Constitution in Exile.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That guy is just saying what the majority of Ron Paul supporters already know. I think his message is trying to be conveyed to the broader audiences who do not already know about Ron Paul and are voting for Mitt Romney or don't want to vote for Ron Paul because of what they hear in the media.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ron Paul is our last hope for this up coming election. If he is not elected it will be 4 more years of exactly the same thing.

I laugh inside and then pity posters and people who think there are till political sides in this country. Ron Paul proves they are on the same exact side.

To be honest I am not sure the fabric of the country can hold together much longer. I never thought I would see it like this. Many friends have lost homes and jobs. Almost everyone I know took a pay cut or has a wage freeze.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Upset me? Why would it upset me?

I'm just trying to point out the rules of ATS and explain if we kept it to ONE thread, maybe the amount of flags would be higher and this creates more exposure. Maybe the are some Fox viewers out there that DO NOT support Ron Paul , but like Napolitano? By creating a new thread on the EXACT same thing, you are diluting posters replies and not following gneral rules of this forum. Maybe next time, check the "newest" topics area, BEFORE posting repeat threads.

Apparently, the Mod's fell asleep on this one!

Sorry, I didn't see the other thread - or the other dozen or so duplicate threads I see you telling us about regularly. Apparently this is getting more exposure by at least some of us this way. Stars and flags be darned. Maybe the mods know what they are doing.

Thanks for the thread, OP. That was a pleasant dose of the truth. What if more folks were receptive to the truth of government and politics?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join