It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Government Currently Monitoring Human Shaped UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
IMO, it sounds like some sort of 'Astronaut' suit this "object" has on. But most likely, it's a false assumption of what it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, I hope for the sake of Syria, they haven't p***ed this guy off, or they are in a world of trouble!

Fit's the discription perfectly though, so I'm betting there'll be a regime change imminently!
edit on 7-1-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by DissonantOne

Did someone say superhero?

Hey Phage, I never noticed before you had a sense of humour.
It was all the time very serious, and I must admit very informative!
Good to see this side of you too.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe it made it to Wales to!!! lolol

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chop_UK
Maybe it made it to Wales to!!! lolol

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So the veils between the "dimensions" are finally thinning!!!
Good find

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Quite possibly, ill be keepin an eye out for more things like this over the next few weeks!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's clearly another rc aircraft

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ATTENTION:
If the TOPIC Syrian Government Currently Monitoring Human Shaped UFO and the TOPIC alone is not discussed, this thread will close.

All off topic posts, rude posts, posts about other membes and all other T&C violations will be removed......and possible closure of this thread will close!

Carry on....

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
While I'm not gonna outright disbelieve because I have seen a bright white object moving at a diagonal angle upwards into the sky that looked like a person with their arms and legs splayed out during a sleepless night as a child, I'm sure what they saw may have been something else entirely. That or a state approved story to try and avoid a potential no fly zone as its people have called for.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ATTENTION:
If the TOPIC Syrian Government Currently Monitoring Human Shaped UFO and the TOPIC alone is not discussed, this thread will close.

All off topic posts, rude posts, posts about other membes and all other T&C violations will be removed......and possible closure of this thread will close!

Carry on....

Thank you!

I've just had brief look around but I can't find anything else about this story.

No videos or pictures as of yet. Just the same story from the Telegraph.

Hopefully some footage will pop up.

ETA: Just had a look on Syria News and couldn't find anything about this??

Also, the Telegraph blog has the date 6th January 2012 so I guess 2006 was a typo?.

Maybe it's too early and nothing has been released yet or maybe it's just another hoax. Newspaper hype.
edit on 7-1-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
reply to post by ArMaP

I didn't notice this on the page. Oh well, maybe it was, maybe the commentor is mistaken.

It is not on the page in the OP link. If you follow the link back to the state ran website and check the oldest comment you will see a time stamp of 2006-04-25 16:20:54. I could not read anything on the site but the time stamps. Seems like some one was having a slow day and reprinted some old news just to have something to post. News reporters do that crap all the time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join