It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If?- Judge Napolitano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Excellant rant by the good Judge!

How much longer will Faux News continue to employ him?

He just speaks the truth. Have a watch!

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Awesome video...S & F 'ed!

I can't believe Fox actually let him say all that...and it still aired!

Great watch though...thanks for posting it!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The two party system of the US is there to give the citizens the illusion of choice.

To let the people believe they are affecting the direction of the country.

Repub, Dems are 2 heads of the same monster and the direction of the country is decided in boardrooms.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Totally agree! I'm sure this is why Dr Paul decided to run on the Republican ticket instead of the Libretarian.

Problem with a 3rd party is, the way the system is set up in America, he wouldn't get any debate time at all as a Libretarian.

I wonder how the America First movement will do? Will it simply drain votes from the Republican party and help ensure Obama gets re-elected?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He say's it as "What If" knowing fully that this is exactly what's going on. This is why Faux allowed this, Napolitano did it as a scenario. Faux can claim it was an opinion piece if it comes back on them. They allow this at times so they can claim their "fair and balanced" b.s.
Faux news can always fall back on people like Napolitano and say "See, we have other opinions and aren't totally biased." Even though 90 percent of their news programming is biased, they can flaunt the other 10 percent as unbiased.
This is why he still works for them...for now.
edit on 7-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What if...? By Judge Andrew Napolitano

Right on, OP

What if the formula to save America is established in the Constitution? Freedom, limited government, and a foreign policy of non-intervention? If we believe this to be true what do we do about it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I realize he is being sarcastic. That's what makes itt MORE entertaining!

Ron Paul posters don't need a 2nd line.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Try to get the word out EVERYDAY about the good Dr. I often wonder if posters here that support RP are even trying to spread the word??

If everyone took a few minutes everyday to contact their friends via social networking or just talk to a random stranger about Dr Paul, word would spread more rapidly. Thousands of us do this everyday, but is it enough? I make a point everyday to attempt to convince/recruit at least 10 people to Dr Paul's camp. Sometimes this takes only a few minutes, sometimes, several hours. I realize that going to McDonald's or watchiing your favorite TV show may seem more important at the time. But if you have time to come on ATS for 30 minutes or more and complain about the world we live in, don't you owe it to YOURSELF to make time each day to time to make the world a better place by informing someone about Ron Paul?

Just asking!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
oh Judge , you're the master of what ifs , he has another what if video that i saw a while ago , but the sad thing is nobody listens , well not exactly nobody but the majority , explain this to me , how come a clip like this which is so important gets less views ?

and how was he able to keep his job after saying that ?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I'm of a mind that they are ALL wicked. ALL lying, and ALL serve their own agendas. I won't be voting for anyone this year, as I do not want to make the mistake of contributing to yet another liar in office. All of the people who blindly believed that Obama was hope and change, are still feeling that sting of betrayal as they wake up and realize that EVERY president is simply the puppet and the bankers are controlling the strings. The president is dancing to their tunes. Now if RP is different, that scares the hell out of me, because I will fear for his life if he is truly... different.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

...don't you owe it to YOURSELF to make time each day to time to make the world a better place by informing someone about Ron Paul?

It's the message that is important, not the man.

I do not challenge the dedication and sincerity of those who disagree with the freedom philosophy and confidently promote government solutions for all our ills. I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas.

Democrats, republicans,...everybody believes their own personal ideology will make the world a better place.

The problem lies with the fact that most people genuinely prefer government control of their own and their neighbors' lives. Authoritarians of one sort or another constitute an overwhelming majority. You can hand out flyers, write blogs and make speeches until you're blue in the face, and most of them aren't going to change their minds.

Yesterday, someone wrote a thread about our future "statist utopia" and that it is an unstopable inevitability. I'm sure this poster has pure motives. However, "statist utopia" is an oxymoron.

Ron Paul is an important man, but his philosophy which says that you can run your life better than the government can, and you have the right to be left alone in order to do it, is what we need to try to convince people of.

Oh yeah, and it's the law

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You got to love this guy.
At least I did, as it is still possible.
I expect him to have a medical emergency which he will not survive.
Your , USA, government cant let this pass, they think they are beyond that.
Pity, I liked this Judge.
In honour of this guy I will put this youtube on my forum, just for future mourning.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

In my opinion, if you refuse to vote, you giving away any hope of regaining your power as an american citizen.. . .
. . .BUT . . .
. . .I was brought up to believe that voting is both a right and a responsibility. That you are supposed to vote for the person you think will best lead the country, I do not believe in voting for the person that I think will win. I vote for the person I believe in, even if I have to write their name on the ballot (that is a legitimate right of ours).I do not fall for the line that voting for a canidate from another party is throwing my vote away, and I do not believe I have to vote for the lesser of two evils. I believe that if my vote counts for no one else it counts for me and my conscience.
That being said, I have been looking at who Ron Paul is and hoping that maybe he is real, I will reserve my judgement on that until I have had a chance to look a little deeper.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I for one will be voting differently this year. The last election was the last time I vote for "the lesser of two evils". I am personally sick of voting for someone and having them do the opposite of campaign promises. john mccain voting for the NDAA is yet another example of his treachery. What would a mccain presidency have looked like? I have often heard the "you are throwing your vote away" or "you will just help the wrong person get elected" argument when discussing third party candidates. I think it is a risk worth taking at this point, if Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination I say run as an independent. I honestly think he could pull votes not just from Romney or Santorum but from Obama as well. Some people no amount of logic or reasoning will affect, they will vote straight ticket Dem or Rep like robots. But there are enough now to give Paul a good base and enough others on both sides of the aisle capable of reason to make up the rest.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join