It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Eye" instead of "I," but Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by absolutely

Hello again absolutely. I hope you do not call me evil today

What about the blind humans who have learned to utilize echo-location to know reality? What of the completely blind cave and oceanic life forms? Reality still goes on existing even while they lack light receptors.

Will these humans and animals never be true or have awakened enlightenment?

i cannot invent how it applies to any case that ur mind come up with to reject any sense of truth, of course i never mean to prove any nor to convince about what is absolutely certain, that by definition it is more logical that i cant know, noone know what is absolutely certain since we are ones of opposites so never any certainty is there

but still i can invent answer for u if i want like this one

from what i said the blind is more existing then a human that use his eyes normally, bc a blind or cavemen as u call it their sense of objective existence is much more present when they are negative so cant consider themselves as an objective reason to what is around them

that is why relatively it is said that the animal is more proned to be happy then a human in moving positively towards smthg, bc an animal would have more the sense of getting smthg to itself then a human who is considering himself reasons objectively

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I started to comment and say that there used to be a poster here who would always use "eye" instead of "I" and I got the idea that this particular poster just thought it looked cool to use such spelling. I always thought it was dumb and annoying, lol! BUT, then I got to thinking... I did the exact same thing at the end of my ATS nick... "gemineye" instead of "gemini.". The only reason I did it was because I am a gemini and wanted that incorporated into my ATS nick and since "gemini" was already taken, I figured replacing the "i" with "eye" was the next best way to go, lol. So that's my reason. Not sure why others ALWAYS use "eye" instead of "I," in every single thing they write, but if I had to guess, I'd say they probably think it makes them special or something, hehe. I still find it annoying.
edit on 1/7/2012 by gemineye because: clarity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

the word overstand is wrong when understand is absolutely right

u should know that objective is always more then the subject in the field, so the right stand in looking really to smthg is a stand that u could include urself within, so u must b the free objectively while understand to be sure that u r not stepping on the objective field

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Aha. That's the offically sactioned explanation. SIlly me. I though you were always code for "stoned".

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Sahabi

Heres another "myth" about the eye...

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Also, saying "eye" instead of "I" de-objectifies the person. As in, place no attention on "me" as an individual because "eye" am of the whole...or one!

There is also the "All seeing eye" and the Vesica Piscis in sacred geometry.

Just the facts.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Also, saying "eye" instead of "I" de-objectifies the person. As in, place no attention on "me" as an individual because "eye" am of the whole...or one!

There is also the "All seeing eye" and the Vesica Piscis in sacred geometry.

Just the facts.

there is only u when u r of one or only eyes

u confuse so much opposites facts that prove how u r for opposites evil ends

who mean objective facts realize them fully so never standing out on the contrary he will b constant moving, then it would say look at what i am doing not at me

also, as soon as u have an objective perspective so being an eye as u claim, u r then one I subjective reality only free from all objective fact, ur perception of objective will be exclusively regarding ur subjective reality eye of u as I so all would be completely false of u, since u cant be real when u r only watching and what u watch dont exist since it is u that exist as free superior

this is proven in what u said, how all is lies, u r using an argument to justify urself being of god superiority while u r there a human like everyone else with object self constant reality, what are u seeing exactly of an eye madam?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Absolutely, I'm romper room and eye see you and you and you! LOL Absolutely...you make me laugh with your opposite world!

edit on 7-1-2012 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
An I for an I = Every man for his self

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Absolutely, I'm romper room and eye see you and you and you! LOL Absolutely...you make me laugh with your opposite world!

again u prove my point while meaning the opposite, there is only u that u perceive and subjectively that is why u invent a laugh that u never make, and daring telling another that u see him prove the evil end u r in all terms

even in meaning to use the justification of ur religion, it states souls or conscious as eyes witnessing existence only in the means of the whole objective fact, never another eye or individual, so according to ur religion too u r evil one using its means to reverse its reality for ur advantage

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I first saw people using 'Eye' in place of 'I' when I was building with the Nation of Gods and Earths. I have wondered about it ever since.

I'm lost here

What exactly are you talking about?...."eye" does not equate to "I" in the English language, they have different meanings.

"eye" in English is a human organ of sight.

"I" in English is a grammatical term for the first person when describing him/herself

Try assimilating your grammatical mumbo jumbo with languages other than English.......and you'll find it doesn't pan out quite so conspiratorially.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

again u prove my point while meaning the opposite, there is only u that u perceive and subjectively that is why u invent a laugh that u never make, and daring telling another that u see him prove the evil end u r in all terms

even in meaning to use the justification of ur religion, it states souls or conscious as eyes witnessing existence only in the means of the whole objective fact, never another eye or individual, so according to ur religion too u r evil one using its means to reverse its reality for ur advantage

Are u insubjectively relating unobtrusive facts that will bring ur power of illusion to the back of the forefront?

If u r..then well done my friend.......

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am not the 'Eye.'
I am not my eyes, nor my sight. 'I Am' the observer of sight.
I am not my ears, nor my hearing. 'I Am' the observer of sound.
I am not my nose, nor my sense of smell. 'I Am' the observer of scent.
I am not my tongue, nor my sense of taste. 'I Am' the observer of taste.
I am not my sensory receptors, nor my sense of touch. 'I Am' the observer of touch.
I am not my thoughts or emotions, nor my mind. 'I Am' the observer of thoughts and emotion.
I am not space, nor my sense of spatial dimension. 'I Am' the observer of space.
I am not time, nor my sense of movement. 'I Am' the observer of time.

Listen.

I am the 'Eye.'
I am my eyes, nor my sight. 'I Am' the observer of sight.
I am my ears, nor my hearing. 'I Am' the observer of sound.
I am my nose, nor my sense of smell. 'I Am' the observer of scent.
I am my tongue, nor my sense of taste. 'I Am' the observer of taste.
I am my sensory receptors, nor my sense of touch. 'I Am' the observer of touch.
I am my thoughts or emotions, nor my mind. 'I Am' the observer of thoughts and emotion.
I am space, nor my sense of spatial dimension. 'I Am' the observer of space.
I am time, nor my sense of movement. 'I Am' the observer of time.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Sahabi

I first saw people using 'Eye' in place of 'I' when I was building with the Nation of Gods and Earths. I have wondered about it ever since.

I'm lost here

What exactly are you talking about?...."eye" does not equate to "I" in the English language, they have different meanings.

"eye" in English is a human organ of sight.

"I" in English is a grammatical term for the first person when describing him/herself

Try assimilating your grammatical mumbo jumbo with languages other than English.......and you'll find it doesn't pan out quite so conspiratorially.

you misunderstand...there is a...let's call it a movement...whom use "eye" instead of "i" when they communicate

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am not the 'Eye.'
I am not my eyes, nor my sight. 'I Am' the observer of sight.
I am not my ears, nor my hearing. 'I Am' the observer of sound.
I am not my nose, nor my sense of smell. 'I Am' the observer of scent.
I am not my tongue, nor my sense of taste. 'I Am' the observer of taste.
I am not my sensory receptors, nor my sense of touch. 'I Am' the observer of touch.
I am not my thoughts or emotions, nor my mind. 'I Am' the observer of thoughts and emotion.
I am not space, nor my sense of spatial dimension. 'I Am' the observer of space.
I am not time, nor my sense of movement. 'I Am' the observer of time.

I am the 'Eye.'
I am my eyes, nor my sight. 'I Am' the observer of sight.
I am my ears, nor my hearing. 'I Am' the observer of sound.
I am my nose, nor my sense of smell. 'I Am' the observer of scent.
I am my tongue, nor my sense of taste. 'I Am' the observer of taste.
I am my sensory receptors, nor my sense of touch. 'I Am' the observer of touch.
I am my thoughts or emotions, nor my mind. 'I Am' the observer of thoughts and emotion.
I am space, nor my sense of spatial dimension. 'I Am' the observer of space.
I am time, nor my sense of movement. 'I Am' the observer of time.

I am not my mind
I am not my words
I am not my actions
I am not my dreams
I am not my desires
I am not my body
I am not my thoughts
I am not my perception
I am not the answer
I am nothing

I am love...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I don't think it has anything to do with the Udjat, the all-seeing eye, the Eye of God, the alchemical symbol for the sun, the Hand of Fatima, the evil eye, or any other occult symbolism. Not to say that occult societies do not utilize the symbol of the eye. We certainly do.

The "eye" replacements that you're referring to are metaphorical, allegorical, or serving as analogies.

For example, saying that the "eyes are the windows of the soul" implies that the eyes are mysterious, emotional viewing points. It does not really mean that looking at someone's eyes allows you to see their soul. What it means is that the eyes convey emotions. Someone who you have hurt, for instance, has a certain way of looking at you. Someone you have surprised in a loving way, has another way of looking at you.

"Eyes never lie," likewise, means that someone's true intentions, feelings, and emotions can be seen by studying their facial and body movements. They may lie to you through words, but if you see pain in their eyes then you know that they are hurt.

Your revelation at the end is very Buddhist in nature, separating the True Self from the ego; and both of those from the experiential world. If you've never looked into Buddhist literature, or the Buddha's teachings, I think you may find them very similar to your own perceptions.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Proper usage of eye for I.

1:52

Using eye for I and such are signs of higher intelligence.

edit on 2012/1/8 by etherical waterwave because: entered wrong time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

If you are the 'observer' of sight, the 'observer' of thought, then you are the 'eye' (observer).
I (eye) is the 'observer'.
You are (I is) the all seeing eye (I), the all knowing I and the ever present I (eye), the observer of all 'things'.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
it is ridiculous that insistance to deny most obvious facts, taking an eye for observer of everything while meaning staying still is unsane

if u r seeing even smthg true the least of it u cant but do the same then since u would be forced to b true in justifying seeing any, then u could see u back as claiming that u is more true but then u will stop seeing in front being anything or everything

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is only one I (eye) that sees, it is the eye of God.
I is the one universal field and it sees because it is the eye (observer/awareness) that you are.
One eye not two!! One is non dual awareness (what is seeing).
What is seeing, is the eye.

All the 'I' does is the same as what the eye does, it sees.
Your real name is I and everyone elses real name is I. We all see from the same place. Then the mind with it's conditioning kicks in and labels and names and divides. Before the mind divides, the 'I' (eye) sees with clarity, without division, it just sees, without judgment.

The eye (I) beholds everything as it is. Like the camera it does not lie.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Could it be Masonic or Illuminated? You know, with the whole 'All Seeing Eye' or 'Eye of Providence'?

So what exactly am I missing about the double-talk of 'Eye' instead of 'I'?

The anagram for Smithsonian is:

"Masons Hint I"

That hint is in reference to the secret meaning of the Mason's Symbol.

What are you missing? Everything!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join