It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Phobos-Grunt probe taken out by HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Russia Today is reporting that the Phobos-Grunt probe may have been taken out by "America’s ionosphere research site in Alaska". Apparently a retired Russian General is saying as much...

General-Lieutenant Nikolay Rodionov, who used to command the country’s ballistic missile early warning system, told Interfax that “the powerful electromagnetic radiation of those sites may have affected the control system of the interplanetary probe.”

rt.com...

More than the story itself, what affected me about this article is that while reading it, I was struck with the realization that the media is so controlled in America, that we now have to look to Russian News sources for real news. I mean, I already knew that, but I guess the broader implications had never really hit me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I do not think I will trust the Ruskies either.............

It is known as Russian propaganda.......

Why would they tell the truth?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Questions...

1. Did that general also happen to explain how, of all the thousands of satellites in the sky, that one specific satellite and no other, could be "taken out" by such a mythical "blast"?

2. Did you check to see if this had been posted already?
Did US 'climate weapon' knock-out Russian probe?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sounds like RT is going the way of Sorcha Faal.

Phobos Grunt has an orbital inclination of 51.43º. HAARP is at 62.39ºN. The spacecraft never got anywhere near the range of the IRI at HAARP.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Who knew? Russia has an Alex Jones too! Or would that be Alexi Joneski?

Kidding aside...I suppose it's POSSIBLE..but I'm calling this incredibly unlikely. It isn't that we couldn't do it. I'm sure we could scramble the eggs of anything launching from civilian programs. I'm sure the Russians didn't go to the extreme expense of shielding a peaceful Mars probe to the same standards they would an ICBM or other weapon system, so sure.. we could put the Whammy on it with HAARP, by what I understand of the system.

Why I think this is very unlikely is the fact that after doing such a dirty deed, we'd have to worry about every single thing WE ever launched again falling (literally) to the same fate. I think that is an arms race all space capable nations are capable of joining but no one wants to really get started for the obvious reasons. Where would it end?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So Russia is trying to generate bullcrap reasons to go to War with the U.S. now? MMM, feels like the cold war all over again. A more plausible reason to go to war would be because we probably do have satellite spying on them, just like they have them spying on us.

Anyone else feel like theyre an unconsenting participant in a peepshow?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Anyone else feel like theyre an unconsenting participant in a peepshow?

Yup... The thought crosses my mind every time I open Google Earth and get a reminder that what I see there is actually primitive for resolution compared to what Uncle Sam and Russia get from their version of it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
wow the harpp thing does everything . Controls minds , controls weather , makes earth quakes , takes out satellites. Does it make coffee too for it's workers in the morning . For as long as anyone have been trying to get close to mars or it's moons ,satellites have a high failure rate. Perhaps something doesn't want us there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I do not think I will trust the Ruskies either.............

It is known as Russian propaganda.......

Why would they tell the truth?

Yes, what a relief ... that is so much better than the American propaganda .........
edit on 7-1-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: context

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Sounds like RT is going the way of Sorcha Faal.

Phobos Grunt has an orbital inclination of 51.43º. HAARP is at 62.39ºN. The spacecraft never got anywhere near the range of the IRI at HAARP.

Hi Phage,
What the heck is the IRI??

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Sorry.
The high frequency ionosphere heater. Ionospheric Research Instrument.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Pokoia

Sorry.
The high frequency ionosphere heater. Ionospheric Research Instrument.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Thanks I could not find it quickly, to much things also resembling IRI on google.

BTW you should be aware of the method to direct the "Haarp" effect.
Just by phase changing, between their antennas.
You also should be knowing that there are more "Haarp" like installations around the world.
The number should be around ten.
One of the biggest ones is in Norway
Using several of these installations together it should be very well possible to direct the effect in a tight spot, everywhere on the planet, concentrated in a tight spot.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

No. HAARP is capable of slanting its beam about 30º from vertical. That does not allow it to reach very far horizontally from the transmitter.

EISCAT, about the same but it has much lower power output. Like HAARP, its beam is not "focused". While phasing does limit the spreading of the beam, it still spreads.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Pokoia

No. HAARP is capable of slanting its beam about 30º from vertical. That does not allow it to reach very far horizontally from the transmitter.

EISCAT, about the same but it has much lower power output. Like HAARP, its beam is not "focused". While phasing does limit the spreading of the beam, it still spreads.

Hi Phage, are you for real?
There are a lot of these installations around the world.
Their effect is the same, creating natural looking disasters
This is beyond research, it is about changing things.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Yes, I'm for real.
There are several ionospheric heaters at various locations. None of them can create natural disasters. All they can do is create very limited effects on the ionosphere above the installations.

Beyond research? Why do you say that? Do you think we know everything there is to know about the ionosphere?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Pokoia

Yes, I'm for real.
There are several ionospheric heaters at various locations. None of them can create natural disasters. All they can do is create very limited effects on the ionosphere above the installations.

Beyond research? Why do you say that? Do you think we know everything there is to know about the ionosphere?

OK, you are for real.
You say "There are several ionospheric heaters at various locations. None of them can create natural disasters."
I consider this not to be true.

It all comes down to the following, the energy of the Universe penetrates our atmosphere.
Mostly its the Sun's energy.
The best interaction is in the upper layers of out atmospheric shell.
Normally this just steers the weather patterns below.
If anyone makes these layers resonating, a lot of energy will come free.
If this is at random, no one will notice.
If this effect is focussed it can create a natural liking effect.
Let's say an earthquake.
How?
Because the resonating signal, send into the atmosphere, is augmented multi fold, by the energy that is already there.
A lot of the solid earth has piezo electric qualities.
So putting a strong pulsating electrostatic signal over it makes it move.
I hope this time I was of service to you.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
“Mars Wars” – Is Russia Loosing It?

The story starts by asking a simple question, why did Phobos-Grunt fail? There is a crazy answer that can be pasted from bunch of loose secrets floating around! Call it conspiracy or fantasy but there is a saying “… each lie has some truth to it”. According to Vladimir Popovkin, chief of Roscosmos, he claims Phobos-Grunt failure could be HAARP related electronic pulse sabotage. He said "I wouldn't like to accuse anyone, but today there exists powerful means to influence spacecraft, and their use can't be excluded,” It may be possible to fry electronic computer system inside Phobos-Grunt and have the probe crash like it’s expected to do so.
Why would say C.I.A or some secret group inside U.S.A would want to do such thing? Let’s go back in the past history of Soviet/Russian Mars Probe launches and discover that all launches were failures!
Reference: en.wikipedia.org...

So what would U.S goverment have to hide, if say they were behind the failures of Soviet/Russian Launches? You will probably not believe this but there is a so called Secret project that the U.S government conducted back in 1980’s, called “Project Pegasus” ( www.projectpegasus.net )You can listen to the guest “Andrew D. Basiago” exposed the secret mission on how the U.S Government has colonized Mars and used children to test the teleporting program. Reference (part 1): www.youtube.com...

We know that the U.S Government has been secretly for long time testing ‘Nikola Tesla’s’ teleportation hypothesis, thus resulting in “Philadelphia Experiment - Project Rainbow” Reference: en.wikipedia.org...
Did U.S scientist discover the secret to teleportation and perfected it?

It’s interesting that the guest claim that Barak Obama (ak. Barry Soetoro)was part of this project! I don’t know if Obama was making a joke or referencing some truth, but in documentary film called “The Obama Deception” Obama says “I was .. . sent here to save the planet earth” (watch 0:00:27) youtu.be...

In conclusion, maybe U.S government does have a base on Mars, and doesn’t want Russia or any other nation to discover the truth about its secret base. The string of failed mars probes may be the result because of this secret, that’s for the reader to decide but if you collect the much information it’s like putting a puzzle together. So is this a declaration of war on Russia? I hope I itched your mind to a different view.

"The vanity of being known to be trusted with a secret is generally one of the chief motives to disclose it. " – Johnson, Samuel

Author – Mr. Anonymous
Jan, 2012

top topics

join