It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the lies of the Syrian Death Toll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This video is very interesting basically showing that the reports of people being dead etc. are actually alive from the violence in Syria. Excerpts of reports from Al-Jazeera & Al-Arabiya

Huge disinformation campaign against Assad.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7/1/2012 by corporation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
thanks for this....very informative......keep ya head up mofo.....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know that Assad is not a person who I would consider "good" but I'm very confident there is much more going on over there, and most of what we hear is not true, or at leasted twisted to look a certain way.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
every government will shoot it's own citizens to remain in power.

do you think if an armed uprising were to occur in america, the president wouldn't send the national guard to restore order, i.e. keep himself in power.

actually they have, it was called the civil war.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ah good old al jazeera
I remember when they turned up at the main gate to a base I was at with a full news reporting team, cameras preped - no one was expecting em ......how odd
10 mins later the camp got hit by a tractor borne suicide bomber designed to destroy perimeter for a wave of ak wielding suicide bombers on foot to rush the camp and detonate
Now but what seems to have happened is the tractor driver hit a bump accidentally blew himself and tractor about 100 meters from the perimeter . The smacked up suicide bombers ( confirmed by blood tests ) still pressed on with the intention one of them would detonate on the fence to let the others in
So off they run screaming Allahu Akbar not realising a Canadian unit is out of sight but right next to the fence conducting some counter IED training
All armed .....
So they proceed to deal with the suicide bombers
In all one made it to the fence and went bang - I think part of his upper torso made it onto camp somewhere the others either got dropped or detonated early too far away to do anything
However the point of this is ...........al jazeera was within seconds reporting mass coalition deaths, high casualty rate, aircraft destroyed yada yada yada .......
More of an agenda than our stinking msm

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
and could be propaganda from the Syrian TV , because they can manipulate any thing they want even the ID cards in 5 minutes , but mark my words , when this regime falls , you will witness the fall of hizbulla , and by God i would love to witness that day .
edit on 7-1-2012 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I used to know some Arabs, mostly Kurds but not all.
They all were in the same corner when it was about Syria, BAD government, lots of torture and killing.
This did not change when the old Assad died.
Not because the young Assad was such a pig, no he is a good man.
The power structure his father created is still there, and in full power.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
They all were in the same corner when it was about Syria, BAD government, lots of torture and killing.

i agree with you , i know a lot of Syrians and they are scared to death of this regime , bashar is nothing but a puppet who follows orders from his fathers regime , so even if he wanted to step down they will kill him.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

Originally posted by Pokoia

i agree with you , i know a lot of Syrians and they are scared to death of this regime , bashar is nothing but a puppet who follows orders from his fathers regime , so even if he wanted to step down they will kill him.

Yes, it is a sad situation.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
When I started watching this video I did not trust it at all. Those who have the most to gain from this news are the Syrian government, and that fact alone makes me think that one should take it with a large grain of salt. They are probably right to a degree that the western mainstream media are manipulating the data as well, but something in this video stinks to me

top topics

join