It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As in the Days of Noah - DNA Manipulation and God's Attitude toward Corruption of Nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why do you non believers always have to be so disrespectful and scoff at everythig we believe? If you don't like my ideas, just ignore them. No one asked you to troll my beliefs anyways. Moreover whyre you even in this religious forumn if you don;t believe? You here to purposely make fun of people and be a hard ass? I think so. Get a life bro, make fun of people less. If youre life is that miserable, then you need to do some deep soul searching and make a change.

The only beliefs of yours that I scoff at are your belief that man has only been manipulating the genetics of other species on this planet since the time of Hitler and that a scientist said that if you removed five protons from carbon it would make someone glow. I don't care enough about your religious beliefs to scoff at them. Unless your religious beliefs include the two things I mentioned earlier, in which case I have to wonder what kind of wacky religion would include mention of Hitler and isotopes of hydrogen that don't actually exist.

I wasn't aware that holding religious beliefs was a prerequisite for posting in certain areas of ATS. Maybe you should contact a moderator and make sure that nonbelievers are appropriately banned from those forums. But feel free to keep playing intarwebz psychologist, "bro", because I'm sure you'll better at it than when you play intarwebz scientist.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Ah, but we were talking about breathing, not the elemental constituents of the human body. If you want to go down that route, we're comprised mostly of hydrogen atoms. By your numerology, they would be 101. And there's almost as much calcium as nitrogen in the human body, which by your numerology would be 202020. Also, if we're talking about importance, DNA wouldn't exist without phosphate linkages, and phosphorous would be 151515. You seem to be leaving several key components out of your reasoning in favor of paying attention to just the ones that fit.

If you can find the parallels in scripture, I'm all for running down the list of atomic structures. The facts remain for the purpose of the OP. The Bible states that 666 is the number of mankind. It baits us with the mystery by saying that those with understanding will see it. Further, the entire Bible states that the Word of God is the key to overcoming the beast. Words and breath are primary ingredients to God's creation story. I can't help but notice a connection. Of course, none of this is possible apart from unions like the sun and moon. The parts are dependent on the whole. All of this is governed by law. You are correct, there are millions of aspects to life that are all dependent on each other.

The point to focus on here is the fact that those laws are being compromised by mankind yet again in our history. This indicates the attitude of God from past experience as we see that we have not learned from history. The last time man messed with God's design, it went bad for the world. We see it happening again as millions of animals are dying across the world. Have you noticed? We are destroying the waters with our waste. The need for overcoming the animal part is sounding vaguely familiar. It's almost like a bell might be ringing in our minds eventually.

Sounds suspiciously like the Words behind the thoughts in the Bible are connected with some purpose to our breath and freedom of speech. Since humans are just now catching up, we can easily deduce that a third party is there with higher understanding, looking out for our good, speaking to us from the future into the past. Nature and mankind comprise the first two parties in this puzzle.

Who do you suspect the third party with all the understanding might be? How do we explain the enigma of the Bible? How do you explain the link from ancient scripture to its exact fulfillment today? Is it an accident? Is it just more blah, blah, blah to you?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It's worth noting that the antichrist must carry three titles, "The King Of Babylon", "The King of Tyre", and "The Prince of Persia". And none of those places are in western Europe.

You could argue that was Muhammad.

He's "an" antichrist. Which is anyone who denies the relationship between the Father and the Son, yes. But he cannot be "THE" antichrist, (hu antechristos in the Greek, singular ans specific). If he was that'd mean we're now in the millenium. And we know after WWI and WWII that cannot be the case. Or satan's chain is waaaaaaaay to long. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It's worth noting that the antichrist must carry three titles, "The King Of Babylon", "The King of Tyre", and "The Prince of Persia". And none of those places are in western Europe.

You could argue that was Muhammad.

He's "an" antichrist. Which is anyone who denies the relationship between the Father and the Son, yes. But he cannot be "THE" antichrist, (hu antechristos in the Greek, singular ans specific). If he was that'd mean we're now in the millenium. And we know after WWI and WWII that cannot be the case. Or satan's chain is waaaaaaaay to long. lol

Well i was thinking about the king of all that crap since he was the one that started this whole mess, or his roman catholic jesuit masters if you believe what Dr. Rivera says.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He's just one of millions of "an" antichrists that have come and gone, or people with the spirit of antichrist. Wanted to stress that "THE" antichrist is still coming after the great "catching up".
This coming character will uproot 3 kingdoms, (Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon) until he finally sets up shop in Jerusalem at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week.

I get riled up when ppl say he's already come, (duh, we've never had 1,000 years of peace on Earth yet).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join