It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As in the Days of Noah - DNA Manipulation and God's Attitude toward Corruption of Nature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Scientists Create Super Ant - DNA Manipulation

You may have read the recent article on Fire Ants and DNA manipulation through hormones. Consider the Book of Jasher, Chapter 4 (Noah's Day). Notice how he mentions the "mixture" of animals by manipulation:

And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence. And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.
And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.

edit on 7-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think it would have been interesting to live in those times. The bible tries to make it sound like Noah was some primitive shepherd who built a wooden boat and put each animal on it, I think the only way this could be true is if civilization was way more advanced than we are now, and would require space ships.

Interbreeding animals also requires technology we would assume they didn't have.

The stories that mention Enoch have always interested me, they remind me of a description that someone who travelled in a UFO would provide.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Things seem to be coming full circle.
Slowly the information is shared, and quickly the links are made.
Something is brewing, I can feel it.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is just the start of it. You read Revelation and you see accounts of dragons and chimeras and other nasty things. Were already at that point. Man started manipulating genetics when Adolf Hitler was in power, right around the beginning of the last generation.

I read an account somewhere that the number 666 is the number of a molecule of carbon, 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons. I also read that the 666 was a mistranslation and it's actually 616 (dunno if its true or not). But the interesting thing a scientist figured out was if you removed 5 protons from carbon it would make a man glow with white light and he would have an indestructible body.

Could it be that man has discovered immortality and how to make glorified bodies by himself? Think of the disaster we would cause with our corrupted minds and spirits would wreak in an indestructible body. Maybe this is why Yashua may have to return? He's the only one that would be able to kill them. Maybe that is what the nephilim were...men tainted by the Fallen Ones DNA and given indestructible bodies with our corrupted nature?
edit on 7-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

The way the scientists did this was not modifying the ant's genome, they isolated a hormone that influences their growth in an earlier stage, and applied in a way that resulted in these things. Have you ever wondered how the ants got their various sizes? That hormone is how. I wish people would actually read the damned article.

It turns out that ants have retained the "ancient DNA" to create these super soldiers for the last 35 to 60 million years...

However, the DNA remains. And scientists can turn it on simply by dabbing ant larvae with the right hormone. The resulting super soldier is several times larger than its normal soldier brethren, and is a fully functional individual.

Regardless, GMO has turned out to be a bad, bad thing
edit on 7-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Both 616 and 666 could be mistranslations. There are those who argue that John actually did the best he could to copy the "mark of the beast" that he saw in the vision, and that it's actually Arabic for "in the name of allah", and not Greek at all. Of course it doesn't mean those folks are correct, just interesting to consider:

It's worth noting that the antichrist must carry three titles, "The King Of Babylon", "The King of Tyre", and "The Prince of Persia". And none of those places are in western Europe.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

The way the scientists did this was not modifying the ant's genome, they isolated a hormone that influences their growth in an earlier stage, and applied in a way that resulted in these things. Have you ever wondered how the ants got their various sizes? That hormone is how. I wish people would actually read the damned article.

It turns out that ants have retained the "ancient DNA" to create these super soldiers for the last 35 to 60 million years...

However, the DNA remains. And scientists can turn it on simply by dabbing ant larvae with the right hormone. The resulting super soldier is several times larger than its normal soldier brethren, and is a fully functional individual.

I hear you on this. It is obvious that we are headed down the same road as in the days of Noah. The ant thing is the tip of the proverbial iceberg. GMO crops, as you indicate, are yet another aspect. This all goes back to man's search for the fruit of knowledge. Consider Humpty Dumpty: LINK

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by Mkoll

I hear you on this. It is obvious that we are headed down the same road as in the days of Noah. The ant thing is the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

I agree. it's also worth mentioning that the stars are all aligning to support this theory.

The Age of Aquarius is either the current or new age in the cycle of astrological ages. Each astrological age, resulting from very slow precessional movement of the Earth's rotation, is approximately 2,150 years long, on average, but there are various methods of calculating this length that may yield longer or shorter time spans depending upon the technique used. Unlike sun-sign astrology where the first sign is Aries, followed by Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces, whereupon the cycle returns to Aries and through the zodiacal signs again, the astrological ages proceed in the opposite direction or order – normally termed retrograde. Therefore, the Age of Aquarius follows the Age of Pisces. It has been said that we are currently shifting into the Aquarian Age.

Pisces, the fish, indicates the ~2,000 year period of grace. Christ is our modern day living Ark. We have been called to build this kingdom up. Many people seem to think that Aquarius will usher in a newer and brighter age, but not before bringing about the flood, which for our generation will be fire. Aquarius is the water-bearer.

An interesting read: As in the Days of Noah

Also interesting: Water and Fire

In the Noah stories in Genesis, the deaths of the many, other than the Noah family of 8 people, were in Water. The deaths of the many at Sodom, Gomorrah, and the other cities on the plain, other than the Lot family of 3 people, were in Fire. These are the 2 great motifs or themes in the vitally important stories in Genesis about the days of Noah and the days of Lot: WATER and FIRE. They are so significant, Messiah/Christ reminds His followers about them, to remember them and reflect upon them in all seriousness.

The Master linked the stories about the days of Noah (WATER) and the days of Lot (FIRE) in teachings about the latter days of the latter days. This will be the time just before The Blessed Hope. He links the stories to underscore among other perils, the dangers of WATER AND FIRE COMBINED. These were separate events, yet The Master compares and contrasts them in his teachings in Matthew and in Mark. These events of old, by WATER or FIRE, took almost all people by complete surprise. On the verge of such peril, almost everyone expected life and their lives to go on as they always had before, as they were conditioned to expect them to be, as they had been. Then tumult happened, shock and awe, destruction and massive deaths. The Flood was a global or worldwide event. The Covenant with Noah promises, among other things, that there will never again be a global flood. The sign of the rainbow attests to this promise. There is no Covenant, no promise in The Scriptures, that the world will not be devoured and destroyed with fire...

edit on 1/7/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've read a few threads elsewhere online concerning transhumanism and the illuminati's plans, and the dna manipulations that took place in the past biblically, their work now, its probably all connected. Part of their dark plans and codes.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is just the start of it. You read Revelation and you see accounts of dragons and chimeras and other nasty things. Were already at that point. Man started manipulating genetics when Adolf Hitler was in power, right around the beginning of the last generation.

Mankind has been manipulating genetics since the dawn of agriculture. Go read up on the origins of the cultivated banana.

I read an account somewhere that the number 666 is the number of a molecule of carbon, 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons. I also read that the 666 was a mistranslation and it's actually 616 (dunno if its true or not). But the interesting thing a scientist figured out was if you removed 5 protons from carbon it would make a man glow with white light and he would have an indestructible body.

Got any kind of source or reference for that? Especially since if you took 5 protons away from carbon it would no longer be carbon, it would be hydrogen.

Could it be that man has discovered immortality and how to make glorified bodies by himself? Think of the disaster we would cause with our corrupted minds and spirits would wreak in an indestructible body. Maybe this is why Yashua may have to return? He's the only one that would be able to kill them. Maybe that is what the nephilim were...men tainted by the Fallen Ones DNA and given indestructible bodies with our corrupted nature?

Or it could be that it never happened. I always get a kick out of how willing people are to turn their religion in a bad sci-fi novel.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

The thread on 666 is here. 666 Thread

An article on 616 and how they relate is here. 616 Article form Google Not sure I agree with this second article, but it is interesting none-the-less.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes, I remember when you tried starting almost an identical thread to that one a few months ago. And you're ignoring all of the other constituents of the air we breathe.

And, as I said previously, if you removed five protons from carbon, you wouldn't have carbon-7 -- you would have hydrogen-7. Isotopes are based on differences in mass due to differing numbers of neutrons, not protons. Whoever wrote the bad sci-fi at that second link understands chemistry about as well as I understand the intricacies of international chartered accountancy.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

Yes, I remember when you tried starting almost an identical thread to that one a few months ago. And you're ignoring all of the other constituents of the air we breathe.

And, as I said previously, if you removed five protons from carbon, you wouldn't have carbon-7 -- you would have hydrogen-7. Isotopes are based on differences in mass due to differing numbers of neutrons, not protons. Whoever wrote the bad sci-fi at that second link understands chemistry about as well as I understand the intricacies of international chartered accountancy.

Right. As I stated, I was merely pointing out an article that exists on the subject. I stated that I didn't necessarily agree with it. My thread stands from my point of view. As you state, air has properties other than oxygen and nitrogen. How much does this account?

Air is a mixture of 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen, and approximately 1% other trace gases. LINK

Not much as it turns out. The two main gases of God's breath in us still remains true to fact. We can overcome the beast made of carbon to find a new body. What is this new vehicle made from? Maybe you have the correct answer. It's interesting to ponder.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm aware of the constituents of our atmosphere. Interesting to note that nitrogen, at least for us, is essentially useless, no? It's inert and can readily be replaced by other inert gases. In fact, other gases are actually preferable under certain conditions to prevent nitrogen narcosis.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

I'm aware of the constituents of our atmosphere. Interesting to note that nitrogen, at least for us, is essentially useless, no? It's inert and can readily be replaced by other inert gases. In fact, other gases are actually preferable under certain conditions to prevent nitrogen narcosis.

True, but we can't forget the use it serves for amino acids and nucleic acids. It serves as the main ingredient. Apart from it, our proteins and genes would not generate life. For this to happen, we need nitrates to force nitrogen and oxygen to combine. Thankfully, we have lightening and bacteria. Examine the soil and one tea spoon has thousands of bacteria, all doing work for us each day to produce the air we breathe. They take the nitrogen from the air and produce ammonia. The plants then produce our air in balance so we can live. All of it is required by all other forms of life. God is amazing with this design.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I read a article on the number 666 that looked at the scripture as a mark ..The insignia or mark resembled the greek for 666 but its a close visual representation of Islam ...I dont know how much it was studied but it was looked at that way and the person bringing the theroy forward is a good scholar ....peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thank you for posting that ..my comment above was made before I seen your post ...thanks ...peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It's worth noting that the antichrist must carry three titles, "The King Of Babylon", "The King of Tyre", and "The Prince of Persia". And none of those places are in western Europe.

You could argue that was Muhammad.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Why do you non believers always have to be so disrespectful and scoff at everythig we believe? If you don't like my ideas, just ignore them. No one asked you to troll my beliefs anyways. Moreover whyre you even in this religious forumn if you don;t believe? You here to purposely make fun of people and be a hard ass? I think so. Get a life bro, make fun of people less. If youre life is that miserable, then you need to do some deep soul searching and make a change.
edit on 7-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

True, but we can't forget the use it serves for amino acids and nucleic acids. It serves as the main ingredient. Apart from it, our proteins and genes would not generate life. For this to happen, we need nitrates to force nitrogen and oxygen to combine. Thankfully, we have lightening and bacteria. Examine the soil and one tea spoon has thousands of bacteria, all doing work for us each day to produce the air we breathe. They take the nitrogen from the air and produce ammonia. The plants then produce our air in balance so we can live. All of it is required by all other forms of life. God is amazing with this design.

Ah, but we were talking about breathing, not the elemental constituents of the human body. If you want to go down that route, we're comprised mostly of hydrogen atoms. By your numerology, they would be 101. And there's almost as much calcium as nitrogen in the human body, which by your numerology would be 202020. Also, if we're talking about importance, DNA wouldn't exist without phosphate linkages, and phosphorous would be 151515. You seem to be leaving several key components out of your reasoning in favor of paying attention to just the ones that fit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join