It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woke up in hospital after being badly bashed,almost killed and charged for the pleasure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
and you decided to get drunk while you had children with you.
No one sees anything wrong with this picture?

No. People have been drinking in presence of children for millennia without issue.

What do you see wrong with the picture?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

well i geuss if i am in denial at least she didnt try and have me killed thats a good thing...im just not the kinda person they are making me out to be

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That is probably true... But you were that person that night.. If you don't have an alcohol problem, then you ARE that guy. So, you probably have turned to alcohol to numb a bad relationship and other stuff, which has bit you in your arse...

Go to meetings.. Make a word doc, that has location and signature. Have it signed every meeting. Actually go to the meetings. Maybe enroll in an anger management class.

The events of that night will not go away. You have to be a humble, nice man to walk away without jail time.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You are not the person these people are making you out to be? Who is under the influence of alcohol! Either you are fast becoming an alcoholic or you are a binge drinker, either way, you obviously can't handle your booze.

I've got a feeling alcohol fuelled your separation with your ex too. Was it worth loosing your family over?

Rather than waste money getting lawyered up when you know you are guilty as hell, own up to your actions and accept responsibility. Plead guilty and you might get off on a 2 year good behaviour bond and a fine. Plead not guilty and a judge WILL throw the book at you! No lawyer can get you off which ever way you look at it anyhow.

This will be your first offence - be wise and accept it as a sign to get your life back in order. If you find yourself in a similar position again, the Police won't be so nice to you.

Do the right thing, thats a good starting point.

You'll be amazed how far a genuine apology can do but your actions thereafter will define who and what you are as a man, a father, and a human being.

So what you say?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I went to your profile to get an idea of what you are into. The first thing I see, is this thread where you lament the legal problems you are having with your ex. www.abovetopsecret.com...

What in god's name made you think this camping trip was a good idea in the first place? Did you ever think the ex wanted some other adult along in the event you got out of control? It's obvious you 2 have had a very rocky road in the past....were you looking to this camping trip as a way to get back together with her?

It wasn't really about the kids was it....I say this because, you said the first thing you did once you got to the camping spot, was to dive into a bottle of hard alcohol . Not anything about fishing with your children. No, this trip wasn't anything about the kids at all. You had a plan in mind.

It then seems to me at least, in your drunken stupor, you tried to force yourself on your ex. Your plan wasn't going the way you thought it should. An altercation started between you and the ex. The other adult tried to come to her rescue, and all hell broke loose because you weren't getting your way.

Of course, you can't remember what actually happened due to you being sotted to the gills. Your self centered actions traumatised innocent children. Your actions got you into the hot water you are in now. If you think you had legal problems like you posted in your other thread on you and the ex....think again. Because of your actions, you might lose visitation with your children.

Stop drinking now. You have a problem with alcohol. You can't control yourself when you drink.

You have no one to blame but yourself for where you are now. Stay away from your ex. It didn't work in the past, and there is nothing you can do to make it work now. It's over.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
you was going to post links where are these mate?

Was u in Australia?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Lots of people posting their opinions. Some good advice, some bad advice, but all from people who don't know you or your situation.

Start recovering from this by shutting up here, talking to your real friends and your lawyer. Seek advice from people who can be held accountable for their advice not anonymous advisors.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'm betting he's burnt all his bridges, hence the reason he came here.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
*** Closed ****

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join