It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woke up in hospital after being badly bashed,almost killed and charged for the pleasure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok, fair enough... Can you give me google earth coordinates so I can see how far you traveled, from access to road where you were found..

Or road crossroads and name of public access. something so i can look at the distance you traveled that night..

I don't know where your from, but around here, something would have eaten you before you were found. I dont know that I would call you lucky at this point, but the situation could have been much worse.

Also, it sounds like you have your own company.. Have a family member go get your tools. Clean up and go work..

This guy that was working for you, could very easily be picking up your jobs, right now as you speak.

quit drinking!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

my words from her statement......yes staying off the drink and moving forward is the key here

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You woke up and pushed him off you, or pushed him off your wife???? If he smashed you, then went to "smashing" your woman, I can understand the anger, but am wrestling with understanding grabbing the child.

What would make you grab his daughter? Did you hurt the girl? Or do they say you did? they will have asked the girl her story, and it should be in the report. What did she describe?
edit on 7-1-2012 by Shermanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
if everything your saying is true and this story happened this is what you do NOW..

SHUT UP, AND LAWYER UP..

DENY DENY DENY!!

No manning up, no face the consequences
all this blah blah, you let your lawyer (even if it is a public defender)
DEFEND YOU

Now stop whining about it on a forum go get you a fifth of jack
and chill out for today...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

there saying i grabbed the girl.....my daughter was there too..i havent spoken to her to know what she saw,by the time i was awake she was back with her mother

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
if everything your saying is true and this story happened this is what you do NOW..

SHUT UP, AND LAWYER UP..

DENY DENY DENY!!

DEFEND YOU

I don't know if you're being serious or not but I agree with everything here except going to get a fifth of jack.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

SHUT UP, AND LAWYER UP..

DENY DENY DENY!!

DEFEND YOU

Possibly the worst advice I have ever seen.

Way to go fella! Tell a drunk NOT to take responsibilty for their own actions, and also tell them to go get even more drunk!

You should get yourself a chatshow like Jerry Springer or something, all the worlds trash would just LOVE you!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

that also sounds like good advice time for my painkillers and sleep...no drinking for a while on my end after this mess

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

and you are the judge jury and executioner?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Way to go fella! Tell a drunk NOT to take responsibilty for their own actions,

I don't agree entirely. Yes, OP should take responsibility for his actions, but not now. Right now, OP should be striving to limit the destructiveness on his own life this occurrence has rendered. He should do that by keeping his mouth shut, hiring a lawyer and working things out that way. Now, once the legal battle is over, he should take whatever responsibility is his... and, that should be from a sober perspective.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

thats pretty much exactely what i need to do..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

by the sounds of it, you are an alcoholic. drinking heavily, blackouts, forgetting what happened etc etc
do you reach for a drink when you wake up day and night?
why is she your ex, drinking?
have you tried AA meetings?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just realized something..

Your daughter is NOT this ex's child right? She is from another woman? So this ex, dropped her off to the other ex, and told her the whole story.,.... WOW ... You have some damage control to do my friend... Get a lawyer..

Go to a church, or a AA meeting.. AA may have a list of lawyers that may do some pro bono work..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

and you are the judge jury and executioner?

Did I not just say there is hope for you when you face your problem like a man?

You deny, here is what happens:

The case goes to court. They present the case against you. It's all to and fro between the lawyers until BAM! The prosecution goes to town on you about the kid you threatened (I still can't believe you could do such a thing-shame on you!), your own children being there and both of them being a part of and witnessing the whole thing. The Jury now hates you, the Judge seeing that you are in denial will hate you, throw the book at you. Say hi to your new cell mate for me!

You own up, tell them you realise you have a problem, and you are currently seeking therapy and medical assistance and trying to change your life for not just you, but your daughter and son. That whole scenario up changes in a big way.

Get some help with your problem, and start now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

if anything i would say im a weekend drinker,i have a couple through the week,maybe on a normal weekend night id drink8 or 9 beers..nothin over the top...she bought me the bourbon for christmas ...not something i always drink..but hey for a change...the night this happened i woulda had maybe 5 beers then started on the bourbon...havent got a clue how much i drank of it

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I second that.....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Not only do you sound like a drunk, I'm also not sure you're all there when sober

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

you got it im in the crapper

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

there you go, you admitted you had bourbon as well as beers. I used to drink Bacardi but my wife and I used to get into arguments as well if she drank Vodka, we know how to press each others buttons to start a fight so to speak.
so now I stick to beers and she to wine and all is well between us when we drink.
I reckon you are in deny all and will be until you seek help...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join