It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woke up in hospital after being badly bashed,almost killed and charged for the pleasure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That is the only good news in this story... Now all you'll have to fix is all the crap she will overhear from your ex talking about it... And probably the mess that was left that night..

Did they go home that night? How did you get to hospital?

they went home in the morning...i woke up ion hospitol after running for about 5 ks in the bush at night

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

5 HOURS??? .19??? Dude do you realize, you would have blown well over a .40, 5 hours before.

I would look to do some damage control. I think it is safe to assume, you were not yourself that night.

Blame it on the drinking, rightfully so, but do it with conviction. Get some help... The only way you can win here is to "do better" for you and your child...

let that sink in .19 - 5 Hours later.... Your lucky you didn't die from alcohol poisoning.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

.19 is in the high range my friend. You WERE drunk !

be a man, take it on the chin and go make amends with your family, that would be the best thing especially where kids are involved.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

after this experience i dont want to go anywhere near her.......i have no criminal record,i love my kids my dog my friends my family...this woman is pure evil...ive never been in trouble for anything in my life im 37

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You grabbed his daughter to threaten him??? If that is true, you got less than you deserved... Alcohol or not.
I really hope that isn't true...

Look man... Things get rough.. But turning to alcohol only makes everyone right about you..

Nothing good comes from the bottom of a bottle. yeah, you can forget your troubles, but life has a way of reminding you that your human.

You say with conviction it was consensual..... but fail to remember 75% of the night.. Can you see how that is a bit unbelievable???

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

is it possible while unconcoius for them to injest bourbon into me???can that be done???

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

pretty much everything they said exept for point number 3...in her statement the sex was concentual until i bit her clit

Ok I ammend the version of events.

Here is what I think happened, reading between the lines:

1. You drink & fish.
2. You get blind drunk
3. You make an advance on your ex, she says YES
4. You get aggresive during sex, she says no, you don't take no for an answer & and you sexually assault her with the bite
5. She hits you, you smack her back - hard
6. Guy steps in
7. You grab his daughter as a threat (haha big mistake)
8. He beats the s**t out of you, forcing you to run off like a coward with your tail between your legs
9. You get lost, head toward some 'lights', take a rest, fall asleep in your stuppour
10. Cops are looking for you, find you, call an ambulance

Was it the cops who found you?
Not the first time being silly drunk is it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

im not looking for beleif more just answers and possibly sollutions at least advice from people who know

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

pretty much everything they said exept for point number 3...in her statement the sex was concentual until i bit her clit

Ok I ammend the version of events.

Here is what I think happened, reading between the lines:

1. You drink & fish.
2. You get blind drunk
3. You make an advance on your ex, she says YES
4. You get aggresive during sex, she says no, you don't take no for an answer & and you sexually assault her with the bite
5. She hits you, you smack her back - hard
6. Guy steps in
7. You grab his daughter as a threat (haha big mistake)
8. He beats the s**t out of you, forcing you to run off like a coward with your tail between your legs
9. You get lost, head toward some 'lights', take a rest, fall asleep in your stuppour
10. Cops are looking for you, find you, call an ambulance

Was it the cops who found you?
Not the first time being silly drunk is it?

what u think is pretty much what they have said...i dont know who found me,the hospitol said i was found in the middle of a road...if u want i can tell u the location google map it and u will see what i mean about secluded out of the way

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

her statement said it was consent

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

im not looking for beleif more just answers and possibly sollutions at least advice from people who know

You've got to stop lying to yourself first then.

You're saying one minute you are facing one charge of assault on the guys daughter, the next you're saying the statement says the kids were asleep the whole time in tent. Either you're lying, or that is one MASSIVE hole in the statements given. One which the cops would have noticed straight away btw.

Stop looking for sympathy. You've made a massive mistake, man up, and face the consequences and there may be hope for you yet...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mate, I have had my fair share of stupid drunken nights but [SNIP]

I hate spirits. Stick to the beer, you always know where you are with that. Too many times have I drank loads of vodka then woke up in a bush the next morning trying to get back from a party I don't remember being at.

Sounds like you had a bad night fella. I hope you get it all sorted.. at least for your kids if nothing else.

take care.
edit on 7-1-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You bit her [SNIP] (your words) and thats physical abuse my friend as clear as day!

She's the mother of your children and you were out of order. She was stupid enough to go camping with her ex in the first place. Camping, ex's, kids and booze don't mix.

The only reason why you won't go near her again is because you know you are guilty of something. You are solely responsible for your own actions.

Be nice to the cops, they are only doing their job and they might let go abit easy on you mate.

Having no criminal record means squat, there's always a first time for everything.

Use this time to reflect and you'll need to go in to damage control and fix your mess.

You're not a bad person, just an idiot who made some mistakes under the influence of booze.

First, get yourself cleaned up then go and do the right thing.
edit on 7-1-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

is it possible while unconcoius for them to injest bourbon into me???can that be done???

still trying to blame other people
man up you are lucky not to be in a coma after putting your hands on the other mans daughter
it will be easier in the long run to just admit what you done and get help
btw i would like to see the pictures

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"i got wasted drunk and then suddenly everyone was running into my fists."

link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

You've got to stop lying to yourself first then.

You're saying one minute you are facing one charge of assault on the guys daughter, the next you're saying the statement says the kids were asleep the whole time in tent. Either you're lying, or that is one MASSIVE hole in the statements given. One which the cops would have noticed straight away btw.

they made the satement not me....i said it was flawed....i didnt make a statement as such because i didnt know what happened,i remember telling the cops im hurt and dont know what happened

Stop looking for sympathy. You've made a massive mistake, man up, and face the consequences and there may be hope for you yet...

link   
reply to post by three1zero

Exactly what I was gonna say. Yoy got drunk, anomosity towards your ex and the new guy. Started a fight in black out mode. Woke up to find yourself in a # storm

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
to be clear...their statement reflects the kids were in bed,we were having sex till it went bad,yelling he gets involved he smashes me,i then wake up push him off my and went and grabbed his daughter thats when i copped the smashes in the back of the head before i ran away...thats is their version not mine...i dont f ing know i remember fishing and drinking,then running up a hill then hospitol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join