It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woke up in hospital after being badly bashed,almost killed and charged for the pleasure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I dont believe this story..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

thx for the kind words...the police are just cruching numbers and meeting their charge quotas..yes their in the wrong why no investigation

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

ok

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My dad is not living with us now but one night he come to the house. I went downstairs and he was shouting at my mum and from then it turned into an about an hour of trying to throw my huge gorilla size dad out the house throwing each up and punching, was madness. At one point I was holding the door shut while he was smashing the window in beside me, crazy night. Anyway he kept claiming he had been spiked, it definitely was the first time he had been like that so a lot of what you say makes me think you might of been drugged like someone else has already suggested. Or perhaps you were attacked by a bear or something though who knows. I would certainly not go anywhere dangerous with you ex again that’s for sure. You could have even eaten a random berry that had a very bad effect on your stability.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Okay, your writing style is confusing.....It read to me like it happened to the girl......The whole story is bad anyway, for gods sakes there were two small children there.....trashy

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

You haven't filed your own assault charges? Why not?

Yes, have to file counter charges ... and, on top of that ... have to go back to the hopital and have the doctor "file a report" on your injuries.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by thejlxc

thx for the kind words...the police are just cruching numbers and meeting their charge quotas..yes their in the wrong why no investigation

Because maybe they have nothing to investigate? If you made your own assault accusation then there would be something to investigate. What evidence do they have? What evidence do you have?

It's really strange to me that you wouldn't press assault charges on them! I mean, look at yourself, according to you, you're really hurt and they aren't!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

like i said i wish i could remember more,the drink did not cause the kinda memory loss i have,i kinda leaning towards the fact that my head has been pretty severly whacked ...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You are most certainly going to regret posting this.

You blacked out my friend.

If she wasn't already with this bloke, she will definitely have a scary night in common with him now.

My advice, is to completely stop drinking immediately. Seek a counselor to talk to. Talking will draw out your memories. I would get yourself right before you attempt to contact your ex or your child.

Ill assume your son saw this entire thing happen. He is probably scared to death of you at this point...

Get yourself right brother... Your child is the only one that should matter at this point. (for you) The other child is another story, for another parent.

The police will have taken statements from everyone present... If the adults were making this story up, the chink in the story would be the children. The fact you are charged, means the children's story matches up pretty damn close to the adults. If someone here claims they would not ask the children's version of the events, you would be 100% wrong.

Sorry, I didn't read your response yet..... Ok so you didnt bite the child.. Can I ask, were you having a 3some with this guy?

[SNIP]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

i remember saying that to them.im saying look at me im the one assulted..i was basically told it didnt matter what i said i have to take up with the judge...so i geuss i put my case togethor and see what happens...hence why i question wtf is wrong with the system

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator
You are most certainly going to regret posting this.

You blacked out my friend.

If she wasn't already with this bloke, she will definitely have a scary night in common with him now.

Someone doesn't "make up" biting a 7 year old in the vagina. How or why you possibly would have your face that close is beyond me. If you bit my daughters "clit" (I threw up in my mouth typing that.... I am bewildered by your ability to tell us that) They would be investigating a murder, not an assault. fact!

My advice, is to completely stop drinking immediately. Seek a counselor to talk to. Talking will draw out your memories. I would get yourself right before you attempt to contact your ex or your child.

Ill assume your daughter saw this entire thing happen. She is probably scared to death of you at this point...

Get yourself right brother... Your child is the only one that should matter at this point. (for you) The other child is another story, for another parent.

The police will have taken statements from everyone present... Including the girl that was bit. If the adults were making this story up, the chink in the story would be the children. The fact you are charged, means the children's story matches up pretty damn close to the adults. If someone here claims they would not ask the children's version of the events, you would be 100% wrong.

Here is what I think happened. You drank, achieving drunk. Something about this guy and your ex caused you to get mad. (jealousy) I can picture the fight with the ex,(she gets hit) then single guy speaks up(or intervenes), you snap and attack him... His daughter freaks because dad is being attacked, and tries to stop it. This is when she is bit. Or maybe the wrestling rolled onto her, putting her body where it could be bit by mistake.

I hope this is how it happened... This is the only way that explains you biting a 7 year old in the vagina. Any other version is to disturbing to comment on..

I already said this to him when he said it wasnt the little girl he bit, but his wife...The 2 yr old boy is his the girl was his friends..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sounds like to me this was an alcohol fuelled fight and you are not telling us the whole story considering it got scetchy towards the middle of it!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i remember saying that to them.im saying look at me im the one assulted..i was basically told it didnt matter what i said i have to take up with the judge...so i geuss i put my case togethor and see what happens...hence why i question wtf is wrong with the system

Did you tell them you wanted to press assault charges? It sounds like they were thinking that this was your defense against the assault charges against you. Hence, the "take it up with the judge" remark.

Go file assault charges if it happened the way you said it did.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

dude it is what it is

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

i intend to...with the backup of character witnesses...i hope more of the night comes back to me

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Get photos of all your injuries, also, where this happened etc

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join