It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woke up in hospital after being badly bashed,almost killed and charged for the pleasure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
wow what a new year....my head is still a little hazy so bear with me

the long and the short of it is i have been on rocky ground with my now expartner the mother of my 2 year old boy,we decided to go camping to get the kids out i have a 7 year old daughter,we were going to hire a boat,we werent going far just to a boat access only inlet just away from the boat ramp,my ex suggests we a guy who had been working for me who had a boat and a daughter the same age as mine,sounded fair, he as far as i knew wasnt a bad bloke...so he agrees we pack up and go the 5 of us head down,we set up camp all is well,it gets dark,im having a few bourbons getting drunk....fishing etc.....

next thing i remember is running up the bush mountain running for my life is all i could think of,i barely made it to the top and saw lights forced myself onward,next thing i know i wake up in hospitol at around 8 am somewhat delerious,have a broken nose,2 stiches in my forehead,4 stiches and another 6 stiches in two wounds on the top of my head,severly bruised ribs on my right side

so let me go i get a cab home to find my ex at home,i start immediately to yell at her wandering what the f...,next thing u know police show up and arrest me and take me away,they force a statement outa me,i had no idea wtf was going on i must taken 10 hits to the head with a blunt metal object,then inform me im being charged with 4 counts of assult,1 for punching the ex ,1 for grabbing his daughter,##SNIP## ,1 for threatning him with a weapon......so while im out cold in hospitol they write a statement to cover their ass ...so what i say doesnt matter till it goes to court because they put in the statement....the fact im bruised battered and cut has no bearing,she has not a mark on her...wtf is wrong with this system

i will post pics of my cuts when i can upload em...i cant go home cause bail conditions,avos,cant see my kids...no way to work she has all my gear at the house wont let me get it,shes threatning to keep my 10 year old dog ive had since a pup...this is a very evil woman..funny fact when u put her name into an anagram finder it comes back...cynical winging demon......wtf!!!!

fair to say 2012 is not starting well for me

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Maybe someone spiked your drink? Is your ex and this guy going out, with one another?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

i beleive so,,,i havent slept with her for a while,,hes single

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
"next thing i remember is running up the bush mountain running for my life "

wow buddy what a crazy night you had. Like one of those suspence thriller movies.

I hope you figure out what happened. Surley outta the other people someone can vouch for you ?

some strange events , and how dare you get charged when you were the only one roughed up

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

i wish i knew more..my heads pretty screwed up...yeh it was like a movie i only have fragments ,but clear as day the need to survive

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe the two of them planned this from the beginning? Just a thought....
She was the one who suggested taking the guy in the first place
edit on 7-1-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
i seriously think you should give up drinking
you obviously assaulted these people while you were blind drunk

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

you just have to read their statement its majorly flawed and makes little sense,i feel that way and so do those close to me

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by three1zero

funny...you sound like my ex

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That's terrible. If true, the police behaved in the wrong, to say the least. I can only hope it somehow works out for you. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Might pay to get photos of the injuries and a couple of witnesses and fill out an affidavit and put certified copies of everything in your court file if it aint in the file the judge wont see it. Sounds like they really wanted to # you over and also sounds like someone was telling that guy a few porkies to get you sorted out.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You haven't filed your own assault charges? Why not?

link   
reply to post by vkturbo

sounds like good advice...i have nothing,on a mates couch so i will be hard pressed getting a lawyer....this is so wrong all i care about is my kids

link   
wwhat country you live in>>? would help us out

what was your medical bill?
edit on 7-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have seen way to many people turn evil with scotch, Jack and or Bourbon.....You may think you did nothing wrong, but drinking that *can* turn you into someone totally different. This may be a good time to give up drinking, maybe your memory will come back to you..........your injuries are a result of them defending themselves against you at all cost?? Cant say for sure if I cant see injuries. And the whole biting the childs privates?? Sorry man this looks real bad for you...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

thankyou.. i needed something to smile about

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
and you decided to get drunk while you had children with you.
No one sees anything wrong with this picture?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

thankyou.. i needed something to smile about

What does that mean? Have you filed an assault accusation or not?

link   

reply to post by three1zero

funny...you sound like my ex

there is a reason she is your ex
in your thread you said you the very first thing you did when you got home was to yell and scream at her
most people would walk in sit down and say what happened last night
you cant remember because you said you were drunk
so is everyone else even the young girl all lying or trying to set you up
i doubt it so thats why i said you should give up the drink..you blacked out went nuts and are trying to blame other people
obvious drunk

link   

you just have to read their statement its majorly flawed and makes little sense,i feel that way and so do those close to me

What have they to gain in doing this to you? Money, your house, kids?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join