It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian bomb attacks cause people to rally around Bashar al-Assad's regime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Suicide bombing which killed 11 people in Damascus has shifted attention away from the protests across the country

If you looked carefully, in the folds of a plastic bin bag, you could make out part of a human head, a mass of shredded flesh and innards, and two bare feet.

That was all that was left of the suicide bomber blamed by Syria's government for committing mass murder in Damascus on Friday when the Guardian reached the scene.

At least 11 people were killed in the attack, which came on another Friday of mass protests across the country. Grisly images of the aftermath of the bombing in a southern suburb of the Syrian capital were broadcast repeatedly on state media, along with claims that al-Qaida was responsible.

The atrocity shifted attention away from Homs, Hama, Idlib, Dera'a and other towns and villages where Syrians demanding the fall of the regime have been gunned down by Bashar al-Assad's security forces for the past 10 months. But protests continued, including a rare demonstration in Aleppo, the country's second city, where crowds appeared to be bigger than on previous Fridays, perhaps because of the presence of Arab League monitors.

Source: www.guardian.co.uk...

Clearly, the Damascus bombings on December 23 and January 6 have clearly been perpetrated by the AQ-FSA-SMB axis triumvirate, who would like nothing more than the Assad regime toppled from power. Why? Because if they have it their way, they would gladly terminate four decades of the Assad clan's rule over Syria and take their country back to the pre-Baath days of unstable Sunni dominant rule, and with them the wholesale genocide of the non-Sunni minorities, especially the Alawite minority, whom the Assad clan is associated with.

The bombings have shown the Syrian people the full grim reality that the Syrian Arab Republic is under attack by the AQ-FSA-SMB triumvirate, a global elite backed axis determined to overthrow an anti-NWO regime and installation of a hardline fundamentalist Sunni Islamist regime, whom they would grant the Western global elite unhindered access to Syrian oil and natural resources in return for turning a blind eye toward a genocide. The Syrian people are steadfastly determined to defending their republic by turning to the one true guardian - the Assad regime. This is the same regime that industrialized Syria economically and granted the freedom to the non-Sunni minorities to practice their religion without intimidation. Whatever the Assad regime brought to Syria would undoubtedly end if the AQ-FSA-SMB triumvirate have it their way...

Further reading:

Syria blames al-Qaida for Damascus bomb blast

Syria pledges 'iron fist' response to Damascus bombing

Bombing in Syria capital kills as many as 26 and injures dozens

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

and if there was ever a false flag attack in the USA or anywhere else for that matter the population would do the same....rally behind their Govt because they're the ones with the big guns.

It's psychological and thats how people's minds work

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Whoever the devil is that can talk people into exploding themselves must be one smooth talker. I guess if you were looking for a quick death that would be one of them but man that would have to hurt for the couple seconds your brain was still alive.

This smells like a false flag, but it could be legitimate because different muslim sects like to kill eachother. Sunni on Shiite violence. Religion is fail. I'd like to see some cockroach tell me i get 72 virgins if i blow myself up...fat lot of good your penis is going to do you in the spirit world.

Maybe the people feel more safe with Assad now and these damn riots can stop. Syria gets about as much face time on TV as Obama.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

Suicide bombing which killed 11 people in Damascus has shifted attention away from the protests across the country

If you looked carefully, in the folds of a plastic bin bag, you could make out part of a human head, a mass of shredded flesh and innards, and two bare feet.

That was all that was left of the suicide bomber blamed by Syria's government for committing mass murder in Damascus on Friday when the Guardian reached the scene.

At least 11 people were killed in the attack, which came on another Friday of mass protests across the country. Grisly images of the aftermath of the bombing in a southern suburb of the Syrian capital were broadcast repeatedly on state media, along with claims that al-Qaida was responsible.

The atrocity shifted attention away from Homs, Hama, Idlib, Dera'a and other towns and villages where Syrians demanding the fall of the regime have been gunned down by Bashar al-Assad's security forces for the past 10 months. But protests continued, including a rare demonstration in Aleppo, the country's second city, where crowds appeared to be bigger than on previous Fridays, perhaps because of the presence of Arab League monitors.

Source: www.guardian.co.uk...

Clearly, the Damascus bombings on December 23 and January 6 have clearly been perpetrated by the AQ-FSA-SMB axis triumvirate, who would like nothing more than the Assad regime toppled from power. Why? Because if they have it their way, they would gladly terminate four decades of the Assad clan's rule over Syria and take their country back to the pre-Baath days of unstable Sunni dominant rule, and with them the wholesale genocide of the non-Sunni minorities, especially the Alawite minority, whom the Assad clan is associated with.

The bombings have shown the Syrian people the full grim reality that the Syrian Arab Republic is under attack by the AQ-FSA-SMB triumvirate, a global elite backed axis determined to overthrow an anti-NWO regime and installation of a hardline fundamentalist Sunni Islamist regime, whom they would grant the Western global elite unhindered access to Syrian oil and natural resources in return for turning a blind eye toward a genocide. The Syrian people are steadfastly determined to defending their republic by turning to the one true guardian - the Assad regime. This is the same regime that industrialized Syria economically and granted the freedom to the non-Sunni minorities to practice their religion without intimidation. Whatever the Assad regime brought to Syria would undoubtedly end if the AQ-FSA-SMB triumvirate have it their way...

Further reading:

Syria blames al-Qaida for Damascus bomb blast

Syria pledges 'iron fist' response to Damascus bombing

Bombing in Syria capital kills as many as 26 and injures dozens

That was an awesome post. I spend most of the next episode of my show talking about the Free Syrian Army and their connection to the Muslim Brotherhood, which has taken over power in EVERY ONE of the "Arab Spring" nations with help from the CIA and the globalist bankers. It should be posted any time.

This has all been very carefully orchestrated to undermine the security of Israel and force an all-out Us vs Them (Christianity/Judaism vs Islam) war upon the world.

"They" seem to forget the old axiom: Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I thought the same thing..

One wittness said a man with a black bag walked up to the bus, slid the bag inbetween people waiting to board the bus then it went BOOM!

That is one serious piece of mental work to be able to walk up and do that without flinching.

Then I think, ok, maybe 1 person who's so strung out and mentally wasted ok.. but the amount of suicide bombings that are commmitted these days..

Surely the young muslim recuirts sit there and think.... are we really winning? do we really want to kill civilians? surely allahs running out of virgins by now.. i mean, for there to be virgins, people must have sex to produce thus virgins...

I'm a big believer in mind altering drugs and training. AKA girl in the polka dot dress.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Bob

It was'nt Al Qaeda; I was reading an article the other night that strongly suggested another group however I'm of the assumption it may be in cahoots with the Qataris (among others including some Libyan rebels) already on the ground there.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OldCorp

Bob

It was'nt Al Qaeda; I was reading an article the other night that strongly suggested another group however I'm of the assumption it may be in cahoots with the Qataris (among others including some Libyan rebels) already on the ground there.

Hiya.

I'm aware of two large foreign Islamist groups in Syria with DEEP ties to AQ. The first of course is the LIFG led by Hakim Abdel Belhadj fresh out of Libya, and the other is Ansar al-Sunna - Zarquawi's old Iraqi AQ outfit. Each group has sent over a thousand fighters into Syria, and they have been joined by at least another 500 jihadists from other countries in the M.E. These Islamists have wrested control of the Free Syrian Army from the Syrian officers who started it, an army that now numbers over 20,000, and they aren't going to stop attacking the Assad regime until he's dead or they are.

Guess who's supplying them? That's right: Qatar. It's Libya all over again.

Now as to who set off this particular bomb, just look at the target: the regime. So AQ does indeed have motive and opportunity.

On the other hand I wouldn't put a false flag designed to distract from the killings of protesters beyond Assad's security forces either. He has called for and received some Shia mercs of his own from Hezbollah, Hamas, Sadr's Iraqi Shia Militia, and the IRGC. Hezbollah, Hamas, and Sadr's Army (not so much the IRGC) are also known for using suicide bombers.

BOTH sides have more than their fair share of bad actors jockeying for power, and in Assad's case, survival. I wouldn't put anything past any of these evil scumbags.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OldCorp

Bob

Hiya.

I'm aware of two large foreign Islamist groups in Syria with DEEP ties to AQ. The first of course is the LIFG led by Hakim Abdel Belhadj fresh out of Libya, and the other is Ansar al-Sunna - Zarquawi's old Iraqi AQ outfit. Each group has sent over a thousand fighters into Syria, and they have been joined by at least another 500 jihadists from other countries in the M.E. These Islamists have wrested control of the Free Syrian Army from the Syrian officers who started it, an army that now numbers over 20,000, and they aren't going to stop attacking the Assad regime until he's dead or they are.

Guess who's supplying them? That's right: Qatar. It's Libya all over again.

Now as to who set off this particular bomb, just look at the target: the regime. So AQ does indeed have motive and opportunity.

On the other hand I wouldn't put a false flag designed to distract from the killings of protesters beyond Assad's security forces either. He has called for and received some Shia mercs of his own from Hezbollah, Hamas, Sadr's Iraqi Shia Militia, and the IRGC. Hezbollah, Hamas, and Sadr's Army (not so much the IRGC) are also known for using suicide bombers.

BOTH sides have more than their fair share of bad actors jockeying for power, and in Assad's case, survival. I wouldn't put anything past any of these evil scumbags.

Assad isn't going to roll over for the rebels anymore than Ghaddafi did. In these islamist countries failure means your death. Assad knows if he gets ousted then "they" will kill him and his entire family. Thats what he is playing against and he's going to fight tooth and nail and his military tech is better than what Ghaddafi had, if not very much better.

The Muslim Brotherhood is gaining control of the entire middle east and thats bad joo joo for Israel because the brotherhood wants to wipe Israel off the map for eternity.

The whole world already hates Israel, they've dubbed it "little america" in the middle east. I don't think anyone would lament the U.S. or Israel being destroyed. The way things are going it's becomming reality more and more everyday. I watch the internet everyday for any scrap of information coming out of that area. Right now there's a russian fleet parked nearby the coast of Syria, the U.S. also has an aircraft carrier there and a few other warships and is sending troops to Israel as we speak. Syria has been outfitted with russian missle defense systems...Russian and China are both an ally of Iran and ofcourse we have the muslim brotherhood ruled egypt paying lip service to the 1967 treaty with Israel and you know that isn't going to last. Israel is surrounded by enemies already, it's just a matter of time. If Israel is threatened to the point of being destroyed they will launch nukes and that could be setting them up for the Magog invasion which kickstarts another chain of events that is linked to this thread.

top topics

join