It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of the "Planet X Is Coming" (Zetatalk) group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Not surprising to BadAstronomy members and others who watch the skies, but hardcore Zetatalk believers are starting to angrily denounce "Planet X" as a hoax, a sham, and a scam.

Zetatalk is actually where it all started, with a woman named Nancy Liederman, who claimed to be in communications with a group of aliens called the Zetans. Sitchin has backed off his "May 2003" prophecy and now says it's later; Nancy and others stuck by it.

The obvious collapse is kind of pathetic, really, with even the hardcore believers noticing the discrepancies now and asking for them to be resolved.

(snippets of unedited log, including logged session kicks (removals by moderator))
www.badastronomy.com...

The full log, without the kicks and with some of the basic (failed) predictions inserted is here:
www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
all i can say is lol
she is in contact with aliens? give me a break.

lemme guess she sells books or some other lame crap on her website eh?
I remember some website watned me to buy crystals to speak with aliens.
I feel sorry for the weak minded souls who blow their cash on such mundane relics.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
so if it is viewable with the naked eye duringthe day and at night wouldnt amatuer astronomers with thier 30 thousand dollar telescopes be able to see it
wouldnt they be like HOLY SHEET MAN I WANT THAT SUCKAH NAMED AFTER ME!!!! HOLD THE PRESS!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Zetatalks group members are a bunch of fanatics !

Even the North-Koreans are less crazy than them !

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
this is what she claims is planet X
but it's being covered up (by nasa?)

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
worst attempt at HTML ever in the history of the internet. zetatalk.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That is a picture of Light Echoes from V838 Mon...here is the link from Astrnomy Pic of the Day

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Zeta-schmeta

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
yeah i know but thats what zetafreaks were claiming planet x was... considering its a star...

were do they find those people that believe anything you tell them?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Im happy they were wrong. Now I dont have to worry about missing the Matrix2 because the end of the world is coming!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What a cover up.That star is so far from us....more than 20,000 light-years from planet Earth. We are safe for a long moment.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Those Zeta people

Planet X

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ya I've got an alien's email address, he says we all need to send money to smileyman34 or die. It's just one of those things, you know?
And this woman is going to later reveal "did I mention the alien was from mexico?"

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Im happy they were wrong. Now I dont have to worry about missing the Matrix2 because the end of the world is coming!

haha i thought exaclly the same thing !!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The end of the world would be a good thing... Then i wouldn't be forced to hear everyone talk about a ass-suck movie like The Matrix or it's sequel...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
or you could just drink some various household cleaning products for fun.

top topics

join