It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View Inside Iran (Pics & Videos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
off topic so i apologise in advance.

i just clicked on this thread and was greeted with a full page USA government thing saying this website had been blocked due to ongoing breaches of regulations!

anyone else seen it???

edit on 7-1-2012 by woodnut86 because: (no reason given)

I have seen it twice already in the lst 3 hours !

It might an ATS test.

somebody needs to start a thread.

edit on Jan-08-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yes its soundproofing material...radio stations and recording studios all use it...buy from any sound proof source like here

www.soundproofingamerica.com...

www.thefoamfactory.com... (better site)
edit on 1/8/2012 by DJMSN because: add new link

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Site owner already has thred started on it...its to show what could happen if...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Posted in the wrong thread by mistake. Like the pictures though. Reminds us that we are all human

edit on 8-1-2012 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nice pictures, beautiful people!

Too bad people talk in tongues of text, and not images.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
What about all the pictures of beheadings and young gay boys being hangged

Nuke em all
edit on 7-1-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

Lets just nuke everyone we don't like because that will make us better than other countries, we are prepared to obliterate millions with nukes, that gives us the moral high ground, not like those evil muslims.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Iran is definately not as backwords as TBTB media would have us believe , however the country does still have a long way to go . One thing for sure is the Iranian people are very nationalistic and good on em' I say , we go to war with them we have no clue what were getting our selves into .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

So true bet their way better than the flouoride soma music that is fed to us in the 40 of the establishment media

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Where are the pictures of Muslim/Islamic women who have been mutilated by their husbands? You show the pretty pictures where are the ugly ones? Show both sides. I thought that is what ATS was all about.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by poundpuppy

Where are the pictures of Muslim/Islamic women who have been mutilated by their husbands? You show the pretty pictures where are the ugly ones? Show both sides. I thought that is what ATS was all about.

We are always hearing of the bad sides, of not just Iran but the whole world. What's wrong with reminding people of the good sides. Showing the bad sides in this thread wouldn't be a fair balance, because we've already hear enough bad crap about the world.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
LOL

Lets make a thread about how the west is not evil... and hand pic the appropriate ones

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The pictures are great, and I remember once there was e thread just like this one, also calling out how beautiful Iran was. But I also agree with Chadwickus , that the majority of the people in Iran are suppressed by the government,and they are longing for more democratic solutions I think.

But that doesn't give the right to invade or attack Iran , I hope the US and Israel do not attack Iran. And that NATO doesn't interfere in this matter because the unwillingly will drag allot of countries in this mess ,its an Iranian matter if the Iranian people choose to break free just like Libya and maybe Syrians do, then they have to do it themselves, and if they ask our help we can help them in this aid.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Very nice pictures. The view we get of Iran in the UK is not like this one. Not that I believe a word the media say. They are putting the beautiful country across as if its a nuclear monster ready to kill all around it. Rubbish. We should really look at the damage we are causing world-wide, not assume every one would act like us and blow people up.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
three days in Iran
www.boston.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Tragic pics, reminds me of the occupy protests in the US.

Wherever you go these days there is protests and unrest, UK, USA, Iran..............all have their faults.

We cannot, and must not, criticise Iran or its people for doing the same that happens in our own countries, it makes us look like hypocrites, and above all else, it's just wrong.

edit on 8/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Nice thread! Many Iranian laws defy common sense but help the establishment keep people subdued and oppressed. Governments in many so called democratic countries in the west would love to have the same laws but people fight on almost daily basis to keep them at bay. Some examples are the government firewall, gun control and other innocent sounding laws that are only meant to disarm and control the public.

Iran is a nice, relatively peaceful country but its religious government is no doubt unfair on all levels. One day people will bring up a proper transparent government separate from religions and ambitious ideals but that road will be paved with blood....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
the whole conspiracies about Iran is for :

It is for OIL and Iran's geographical position

Iran was the one stood against the western puppet (the Shah) and inspired other middle eastern nation for standing against dictators and running a religious state.
edit on 8/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Congratulations to lying and disinformation

I live in Iran and I know why this all trying is.

It is for OIL and Iran's geographical position

So , you are helping the plan of invasion to Iran ?

Then take your gun and come on here on Tehran , then feel my metal fist.

Maybe you could send a confirmation note to your bosses that you have accomplished your mission here.

I mean , your boss in military complex industry . So that they will be able to run their factories and industry and America will rise and shine again financially.

Do you really think the U.S. wants to alienate all the youth of Iran that hate their goverment by statrting a war?

This is not the plan. The plan was to watch Iran implode upon itself. Unfortunatly...the Religious Leadership would rather go out in a blaze of glory than leave office.

If there is to be a war...it will be for two reasons...1. Iran actually is stupid enough to try to close the straight. 2. Iran developes a Nuke.

Under these circumstances there will be a limited war in the first and and all out war in the second.

Either way...the U.S. will win. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The whole Religious leader conspiracy is a joke.

Iranian people are religious just like whole nations in US are relgious.

I mean , religion is the #1 priority to the people in Middle East.

So , you think with the leader gone , people will just like to be liberated just like Afghanistan or Iraq is liberated ?

+ Iranian people don't even like to be liberated like Americans are liberated.

like , letting gays marry in church.

It won't work in Iran.

Remember that Iranian people are the same Iranian people who stood against Saddam (the lunatic) and the whole West backings.

Remember that majority of Iranian people have chosen Islam as their religion and they voted for Islam.

So , It is democratic way of doing things. Majority and the election.

Edited to Add : I just deleted my reply as I found my wrong attitude and miss-understanding about OP. So please remove the quote.
edit on 8/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
thanks for posting, i couldnt help but notice though many pictures are in Tehran and other metropolitan areas and i would reckon that just like the U.S., the most extreme stay isolated and remote. so wile awesome to see the vibrant metropolitan culture of Iran, its also a false representation to say there are no extremists because of these photos, it is really heartbreaking though to see how similar we are yet we are given the impression that persians are backward religious nuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join