It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View Inside Iran (Pics & Videos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe people in general all over the world are the same. It is unfortunate that there are a very few that are in control and evil muderous a-holes! Cough, cough, American government, cough, cough.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

There are Powers That Be and UFO's are real they're just unidentified, particularly I liked the pictures, it reminded me of time I spend in Baghdad, If I posted pictures on here of Baghdad as I saw it would you also speculate that was disinfo or I a disinfo agent?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Within a couple of months it is going to look a lot different.

2nd

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I gotta say Iran looks pretty awesome. My eyes are definitely opened.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have seen hundreds of beautiful pictures of life in Germany and elsewhere in Europe taken during WWII, many including nazis in uniform, and many only hundreds of yards away from where people were being exterminated and burned,,, Beauty exists in spite of the evil around it, it does nothing to diminish the evil.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

So with all this "we are just normal people like you" what do they need with a Nuclear bomb and there beleif in the 12th Iman ?

I realize that not all Iranians belive in this stuff, but if they choose to do nothing about the insane ones that want this 12th Iman to show up and cleanse the earth I really don't see what the problem is with the rest of us not letting the religious fanatics destory the earth because of there beleifs.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sucks.

For a few evil men...ON BOTH SIDES... All this might be dust soon.

Such a travesty of man. Thousands of years of enjoyed peace. Then just the right circumstances bring evil men to the forefront. Warhawks. And bam.....

A song of the times. Listen to the lyrics.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What about all the pictures of beheadings and young gay boys being hangged

Nuke em all
edit on 7-1-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
...Because a google image search for "Iran protest" shows that all is not well.

If you really want to see a party google image, "Iran, Homosexual", or "Iran, Thief"...if you've got the stomach for ropes and body parts....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Same is in all countries in some form...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Several years ago I would check a site called Blogs by Iranians (if I recall correctly) and gained quite an insite
into Iranian life. This was about the time the police were going after the satellite dishes in Tehran. I did some postings and read replies and came away with such a feeling of sadness for the Iranian People. What little bit of true Freedom they have experienced comes and goes like the seasons. Freedom means more than being allowed to live, attend school, or marry. Freedom is something that I cannot describe to the Iranian people, it must be experienced. Perhaps you will be blessed one day with Freedom and I hope I live to see it. That said the problem between the United States and Iran is NOT because of the Iranian People...The problem is with your LEADERS. The World is waiting to greet the Iran with open arms but, NOT as long as your leadership continues
along it's present path. I and like most others DO NOT have a problem with the Iranian People but, your leadership must change and I believe most Iranians know that too.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You can take pretty pictures in any country of the world.

That doesn't make any wrongs into rights, in America or in Iran.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by k1k1to

Same is in all countries in some form...

I dont recall 16 year old boys being hangged for being gay here in the USA...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

We've killed our citizens for not following state ideology. No different.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this together, what an eye opener it is!

Several things that surprised me were the official stance of sex change (included in healthcare) and seeing santa claus.

Hopefully those who are beating their war drums in hatred of Iran, will see this thread and we can all hope they change their opinions. Iran really has done nothing wrong and should be allowed to advance just as much as the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
off topic so i apologise in advance.

i just clicked on this thread and was greeted with a full page USA government thing saying this website had been blocked due to ongoing breaches of regulations!

anyone else seen it???

edit on 7-1-2012 by woodnut86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
off topic so i apologise in advance.

i just clicked on this thread and was greeted with a full page USA government thing saying this website had been blocked due to ongoing breaches of regulations!

anyone else seen it???

edit on 7-1-2012 by woodnut86 because: (no reason given)

Yes! I thought I was seeing things! WTF?!!

The Great Firewall of The USA type thing
ETA I had typed a reply to a thread and as soon as I clicked on the send button, I got that page back of "access blocked". Very weird. I forgot what I had just typed too and what thread.
edit on 7/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Panic over: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Meh...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I do not believe that anyone to include the American people...the people of Israel...England...Canadian....or anyone in the various other countries that are prepared to fight a war with Iran have ever accused the people of wanting to harm anyone...it is simply the government of Iran that seems bent on taking out Israel...America...and various others they don't agree with.

Our own government here in America seems to have a mind of its own and our lives continue as they always have. having lived in a muslim country....Turkey...I always have known that people are just people everywhere but its our governments that seem bent on destruction of one another and sometimes they use us against one another because of ignorance of each other.

Irans people have always been very progressive as far as music and lifestyles...often mirroring the west...in fact a friend I made while in Turkey use to love to buy American bluejeans which he would take to Iran to sell there because the young people wanted them. For years we established a cold war with Russia believeing they were heck bent on taking out Americans and vice versa when in reality it has always been the governments.

Remember that the news is censored inside Iran and was censored in Russia during the cold war but the internet and other news sources have allowed people to know that it is the governments that are bent on war. I hope that we can agree that Iran does not need nuclear missles anymore than anyone else...not America not Isreal...is war worth it...do not think so but if push comes to shove and the current admisitration in Iran faced a change in their staus they could decide to use it and perhaps some pressure...not military....should be used to convince them they do not need it.

If your informative thread is meant to do just that..inform then so be it...but if you trying to say Americans believe all people in Iran are evil and do not know the truth then I believe you to way off base...people know that people are people...some people just do not believe that the government that represents them could possiably be wrong and that applies to all people on both sides...sadly.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What's that material the rocker has in his studio in the photo??? Anyone know where I can purchase some of this material?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Happened to me also. it said this could happen if if SOPA is approved. All i did was open a new window

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join