It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Priest who changed the history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
of the 10's of millions of abortions in america since it became legal, the world probably lost an inventor who would have revolutionized the world, a scientist who would have a cured major disease, an einstein or a great athlete.

Uh huh...

And also the wars started by the US/UK in the middle east.... the hundreds of thousands (over a million) of people killed... any one of those could have been exactly the same things.

The millions upon millions who die in Africa from preventable diseases that cost pence/cents to cure.... anyone of these kids could master time travel or teleportation or cure cancer or aids.

The list goes on and on..
edit on 7/1/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

How would that make me any better than him, if I let him die?
It is wrong to let a child die,but is wronger to let a dictator live.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Perhaps...all things considered, the alternative could have been much worse...Hitler could have been the soft option.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
It is wrong to let a child die,but is wronger to let a dictator live.

Exactly... you're not killing the kid, you're just not rescuing him.
A kid that would go on to kill millions of people... is it better to let one child live and let millions die?

OR

Is it better to allow a monster to never be... and let millions and millions live?

It's not just those Jews, Disabled people, Russians, Gays and whatever that Hitler was responsible for killing... but all those who died in the war via conventional means.

The toll of WWII was 60 million....

I think one "Evil" kid dying justifies saving 60 million.

link   
reply to post by Omphale

Hitler could have been the soft option.
That we will never know facts are fact and history is history, If Hitler had been assassinated , humanity would not have had so many years of peace.

link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Okay,so essentially you would let him die. Very understandable, I must admit. But I wonder, would you not feel bad? I keep thinking, Hitler caused the suffering and death of so many people. But if I stood there and let him die, I would cause the suffering and death of him...

What if....by letting him drown you created the opportunity for somebody else to rise to power who would be worse than Hitler?

Wouldn't that be a double whammy on your conscious...

Peace
edit on 7-1-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Would it be a sin to hope that I would fall & smash both ankles whilst making my way to the lake???

Jokes aside, I think everything plays out as intended. As another poster said, if it wasn't him, it would be another nutter.
edit on 7-1-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The toll of WWII was 60 million....
+ the aftermath,all those families and hunger.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I read somewhere that Hitlers mother was going to abort him but was talked out of it by a friend of the family who was Jewish. If you put these two stories together .... then Hitler was saved by a Jew and a Catholic ... the two groups he went on to mass murder on an epic scale later in life.

Freaky.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

That would be heaven on earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Omphale

That we will never know facts are fact and history is history, If Hitler had been assassinated , humanity would not have had so many years of peace.

Peace? When?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

then Hitler was saved by a Jew and a Catholic
"The one you don't let die won't let you live"

link   

+ the aftermath,all those families and hunger.

Well I think the figure generally includes famine, disease and so on... but estimates are usually between 50m and 70m... so 60m is just in the middle.

But yes, it's not just those gassed and shot and starved and killed in battle... it's the aftermath.

That would be heaven on earth.

Well not sure about that.... but I sure as hell would kill Hitler OR allow him to die in order to save 60m people... no two ways about it.

link   

Originally posted by Omphale

reply to post by Omphale

Peace? When?

Or for whom? Whatever period of 'Peace' you refer to, it was certainly a selective one.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

Peace? When?
Relative peace that existed, worth more than what is now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Unfortunately, it took several, at least, 'evil' kids to cause that death toll. And the preparations began long before Hitler became a player in it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omphale

Unfortunately, it took several, at least, 'evil' kids to cause that death toll. And the preparations began long before Hitler became a player in it.

Well yes, I know I'm over simplifying it and giving Hitler more "credit" than is due... he is essentially the poster boy for the regime and for the movement... and if it wasn't him, as someone else said, it would have been someone else.

But just for this purely hypothetical thread, Hitler will do as my target.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Omphale

Peace? When?
Relative peace that existed, worth more than what is now.

Where? Or do you just mean for you and yours? After all, in some regions, some experienced 'relative' peace during world war two...didn't even come near to some people...you referred to 'humanity' in general...so tell me, when was the last time that humanity as a whole enjoyed peace?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

If you know who is the child now that will hurt mankind in the future, what would you do?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

as a whole enjoyed peace
That is not possible,or ever will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join