It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Priest who changed the history

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How you can change the history by saving the life of a dictator.Simple,by rescuing him from drowning.
Sad but true,millions of lives could be saved.The hand of God?,or the hand of Evil,or what must be....

TextRevealed: The priest who changed the course of history ... by rescuing a drowning four-year-old Hitler from death in an icy river Future Fuhrer was plucked from certain death by boy who grew up to join the church German newspaper from 1894 reveals incident Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
sourc e(www.dailymail.co.uk...

TextIt may be the most devastating act of mercy in history. A newspaper report chronicling how a boy of four was saved from drowning has surfaced in a German archive. The child – who historians believe could have been Adolf Hitler – was plucked from the icy waters of the River Inn in Passau, Germany, in January 1894. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
sourc e(www.dailymail.co.uk...

visit link for full article

My question is,how do you think the history would look like,if that priest knew?

And if he knew,do you think he would let 4 year old Hitler drown?In fact he was a child and children are angels on earth.
edit on 7-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: d

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wow, just Wow!

The implications are amazing!

While many with hindsight wouldn't hesitate NOT to intervene, I'd imagine a priest would be far more tortured making that call.....

I've got to be honest, I think its something I would struggle with also.

Nice find

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Assuming it is true this is very interesting! Very thought provoking as well. If he had known who Hitler would grow up to be, would this priest have saved him? I figure he would have, since he may have seen it as a sin to just let him die.

But what may weigh heavily on his mind is the question: Is it worth one life to save millions?

Just very intriguing.

edit on 7-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: Typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It is said: hindsight is 20/20.

Up to the point where he actively worked to cause other people to die, Hitler was an innocent. The priest, an innocent in the scenario as well. In the absence of precognition, it was an ordinary rescue from icy depths.

Because of the multiple worldline theory, there is a bunch of worldlines where Hitler drowned in the icy water. And then Stalin decides to kill the Jews all on his own, with Goebbels and the rest of the evil genius troop of the Axis powers. Then for the next hundred years, nobody has even heard of a Hitler. There are worldlines where Hitler doesn't die and doesn't become a super-evil-leader. He gets old and plays golf and paints some paintings, loses an arm in some war. Strange worlds.

That priest was connected to life at that moment, not death. But I can imagine, if a Jew were drowning in that water... would the priest rescue him? ooh.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
when all is said and done I think he did the right thing hitler was still an innocent child who had hurt nobody and at that time he had no plans to hurt any one,

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I've got to be honest, I think its something I would struggle with also
It's the same thing as with Bin Laden,what if in one moment in time someone wouldn't save his life,how many lives could be saved?Or the dark age we are living right now would never exist.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Textsince he may have seen it as a sin to just let him die.
As the word say,Saving a life saving the humanity,so it goes not saving a life saving millions of lives.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
My question is,how do you think the history would look like,if that priest knew?

I don't think it would have mattered that much..... Circumstances allowed Hitler to grow as he did. If he would not have been around, some other nut would have taken his place.....

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

Textwas still an innocent child who had hurt nobody and at that time he had no plans to hurt any one,
Then,what has to be has to be.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Interesting!

I haven't heard of this before, seems all the programs the Hitler Channel, I mean History Channel
shows have not mentioned this fact.

When people like Hitler live to do things that he has done it makes me wonder about destiny and such, like is there a truth path that is written in the stars so to speak? If so why would any destiny allow such horrible things to come true? And he was saved by a priest, I wonder what he thinks about saving lil Hitler who grew up to be a megalomaniac.

If he died at that moment, what would have happened in Germany, the world even?

Nice find, thanks for sharing
I'll be adding this to my Hitler collection of information
Ever since about 2yrs ago when the History Channel went all Hitler/Nazi channel I have been reading about Hitler, oddly this is something I never came across. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

some other nut would have taken his place.
I agree with you but with less loss of life.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
If he had known who Hitler would grow up to be, would this priest have saved him? I figure he would have, since he may have seen it as a sin to just let him die.

Well the boy was about the same age as Hitler... so I wonder if he was as religious then? He wasn't a priest, just a kid so imagine if he'd failed or perhaps he'd rescued Hitler and then died himself?

Would Hitler have much more compassion.... knowing someone gave their life for him?

Would he have killed so many people with his new outlook... even at that early age, that could have had a profound impact.

I mean really just being saved should have, but both boys lived, no harm done.... if the other kid died, then who knows.

It's very strange thing to think about.

edit on 7/1/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Assuming it is true this is very interesting! Very thought provoking as well. If he had known who Hitler would grow up to be, would this priest have saved him? I figure he would have, since he may have seen it as a sin to just let him die.

But what may weigh heavily on his mind is the question: Is it worth one life to save millions?

Just very intriguing.

edit on 7-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: Typo

I think that if he knew what Hitler would become he would have "saved" him in other ways...

At 4 Hitler was just a cute little innocent kid....Who knew he'd grow up to be such a monster. It's sad when you think about it. What happened in his life that made him become what he became.

Whenever I see someone who has committed such crimes I always try and picture them as a little kid like around 5 and it makes me wonder what happened to them that traumatized them in a sense to make them do such horrible things to people. Are they born this way or is it shaped from an early age/emotional type trauma?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I am curious to know what YOU would do, if you were that Priest. Would you save him, knowing what he would grow up to become or would you let him die, in effect, saving millions of lives?

I really am not sure what I would do. I need some time to think on that one. It is a very deep and thought provoking question, at least for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

megalomaniac
The first"quality" of a dictator is frustration,and after that the lack of education,who lead to the darkness of mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I am curious to know what YOU would do
If I knew I would call someone else to save him after explaining how history would look like.But by then......

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I think that if he knew what Hitler would become he would have "saved" him in other ways...

That is an interesting point. Hey may save his life and then try to save him in the religious sense as well, in an attempt to stop him from doing what he did as an adult.

Whenever I see someone who has committed such crimes I always try and picture them as a little kid like around 5 and it makes me wonder what happened to them that traumatized them in a sense to make them do such horrible things to people. Are they born this way or is it shaped from an early age/emotional type trauma?

Nature Vs. Nurture. I don't know. He could have been born that way or it could have been something in his environment growing up. Maybe both. I do think that people capable of such things, regardless of the environment they grew up in, must be born at least a little bit crazy.

I am putting myself in the shoes of this Priest... I really don't think I could let him just die.... I just don't. I picture this little innocent face looking up at me, distressed and in need of help and I just don't think I could stand there and not help.....I don't know.
edit on 7-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
because you can't condemn someone for crimes they haven't committed yet.

there's also a flip side to that coin. of the 10's of millions of abortions in america since it became legal, the world probably lost an inventor who would have revolutionized the world, a scientist who would have a cured major disease, an einstein or a great athlete.

we'll never now.

no human is born evil. there is no such thing as an evil 3 year old. it does not exist. the world and satan corrupts people. hitler was not evil at 4.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

If I knew I would call someone else to save him after explaining how history would look like.But by then......

Okay,so essentially you would let him die. Very understandable, I must admit. But I wonder, would you not feel bad? I keep thinking, Hitler caused the suffering and death of so many people. But if I stood there and let him die, I would cause the suffering and death of him...

How would that make me any better than him, if I let him die?

I just don't think I could do that.
edit on 7-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

no human is born evil
But with a predicted destiny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join