It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Predicting the future" while dreaming.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier81
Off to bed just now but I will manage a quick reply.

I remember walking towards the steps and taking in the clock (not the time however) standing slightly to the right from the center of the steps I began climbing them, the next thing I know I had turned round to my back left to witness the aftermath of some tragic event, there was fire and a lot of walking wounded and very scared people running about I just stood and took it in as if I was watching from out of harms way.

Thinking back this must have been around 8 or 9 years ago

The format of your dream (premo) sounds very familiar. Deja vue... You are seeing it through the eyes of a witness. In my more major ones I will see it via multiple witnesses, one for each different scene. For one event, I even experienced the moments prior to death for many people. Here is how tragic death is felt. It starts off terrifying, then changes to acceptance, then moves on to thoughts about family. And almost even relief that the terror is finally over.
edit on 8-1-2012 by elouina because: Had the order of tragic death events wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

You know why say something unless you can back it up. True? This is the saved repository files after the site was changed. Click the continue link, then go to page 25. There you will find my original premo, "Las Vegas, I hope not". And further up the page, "Las Veas I hope not, Part 2 - An in person glimpse". This was from before the Vegas terrorist connection was news to the public. I asked that the repository remove the name Elouina and change it to annonymous. Since I was concerned about liability for any lost business to the Luxor.

Old Site Predictions

You know, now that I think about it, I had another hit on that same page. My green zone premo I feel was a reference to New Orleans during the hurricane. And yes I was truely shocked by the lawlessness. What bothers me the most is that I even gave a better promo about this. But that site forever lost my lengthy posts. Sometimes I gave up, other times I would do it again, but with less info. Anyways the Green Zone post was from 2003.

In that dream, there was a green zone on a map. Where it was, I don't know, since I was too busy noticing the circular lines around the zone sort of like a dart board (but without the pie shaped sections). In this zone, there was total mayhem and lawlessness. Created by a major catastrophe of sorts. And I was shocked that such a thing could exist in the US."

edit on 8-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Yes i had those several times,...i don't know what to tell ya.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I had a lady read my palms in my dreams a couple weeks ago.

Never did that in real life and it has never crossed my mind to do so. I thought that was kind of trippy. I didnʻt ask her to i just all of a sudden realized she was doing it although i forgot what she told me

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkwingDuck82

Sounds like it could have been very insightful. Maybe you could push yourself to have the same dream again? I would love to hear if anything comes of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry buddy not able to force myself to dream anything

top topics

<< 1   >>

join