It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emergency Comittee For Israel Targeting Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What in the name of Anything does all this Ron Paul nonsense have to do with ATS? Is Ron Paul involved in a plot? Is he worried there is a plot against him simply because a whole lot of sane people do not like him? How did ATS become a subverted forum for Ron Paul whiners and advocates? The man is a true American Crack-Pot, a genuine eccentric billionaire with nothing to do but complain about how bad his country is! The country that gives him his living as a congressman! He keeps complaining that everything is somehow unconstitutional, as if he were an expert Constitutional Lawyer! Hell, he couldn't even get a doctorate in this day and age. He's an old John Birch curmudgeon and I for one am frankly tired of hearing about him as if he were some rare cryptozoological find! He's not that interesting! And Adolf Hitler had a larger political base than this guy has! He's not any great shakes, he will NEVER be the president. He and old Ralph Nader need to just step aside and bask in the glory of whatever they think they are to a few nutters out there on the fringes. We can do WAY better than Ron Paul. At least with Ralph Nader we got seatbelts put in cars. With Paul all we have is a Complaint Dept. of ATS!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Is my tax money paying for that committee and that commercial?

Israel gets plenty of our money, can't they stay out of our elections?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing

Israel gets plenty of our money, can't they stay out of our elections?

They are counting our votes. Conflict of interests? Anyone?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And Paul just keeps "outing" the NWO shills no matter who they once were.

Even if Paul does not make the grade, he has inadvertently given more insite into who wants to bring America down to there level of NWO control............I only wish we had the wear-with-all and unity to put the info to good use but that has been taken care of by the Obama fragmentation machine, "YES WE CAN", truer words were never spoken, who would have thought when Obama spoke them what he really ment..............maybe those of us who researched him enough to see what he was before he was elected.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Christian Zionists and there Jewish Zionist brethren are a very dangerous lot. They see it as their duty to ensure all the doomsday scenarios play out - they WANT a holy war in the Middle East, and will use all the pressure they can apply to bring it about - they were even complicit in the Bush election fraud of 2004. Their lobbying and constant presence in the WH led Bush to continue to perpetuate the Zionist agenda of prosecuting Palestine, approve Israel's aggression, and institute a state of near-constant warfare against the ME.

The Jesus Landing Pad

The e-mailed meeting summary reveals NSC Near East and North African Affairs director Elliott Abrams sitting down with the Apostolic Congress and massaging their theological concerns. Claiming to be "the Christian Voice in the Nation's Capital," the members vociferously oppose the idea of a Palestinian state. They fear an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza might enable just that, and they object on the grounds that all of Old Testament Israel belongs to the Jews. Until Israel is intact and Solomon's temple rebuilt, they believe, Christ won't come back to earth.

Abrams attempted to assuage their concerns by stating that "the Gaza Strip had no significant Biblical influence such as Joseph's tomb or Rachel's tomb and therefore is a piece of land that can be sacrificed for the cause of peace."

Three weeks after the confab, President George W. Bush reversed long-standing U.S. policy, endorsing Israeli sovereignty over parts of the West Bank in exchange for Israel's disengagement from the Gaza Strip.

Evangelical "rapture" Christians and the Israel lobby share a lot of the same goals, and none of them are for the betterment of America.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
For every reason Gary Bauer says I shouldn't vote for Ron Paul, I WILL vote for Ron Paul! Gary Bauer cares more about Israel than he does about the United States. I propose, under the 2011 NDAA that he be permanently incarcerated for aiding and abetting terrorists.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I wonder if Israel will declare war on the US if Ron Paul becomes president, or vice versa?

I certainly know I don't wanna be anywhere near Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
www.committeeforisrael.com...

What's the matter Israel, haven't got enough of our money yet and afraid the good doctor is going to put a stop to your gravy train if he becomes President? Well yeah! It's about damn time SOMEONE did!

We need the Emergency Committee for the US to clean house, and you're on the list.

The Emergency Committee for Israel.
I mean wtf.
edit on Sat Jan 7th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Dont went at Israel. The average Israeli facing 3 years of slavery in the Israeli Army is as much a puppet as everyone else. I am sure most of them could have done without the holocaust and being driven into israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Do they realize he's gonna honor our treaties with other countries? or is it because he has not declared his loyalty to Israel? Not everyone believes in the "End Times." no matter what the Zionist crazed Christians and Jews might think.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
The most amazing thing is:

When half of the people hear those points he listed off... I can hear them all yelling,

"Hell Yeah!"

And then realize they should be voting for Paul.

Makes you wonder if voting in the us is rigged. They list all the points they dont want in a candidate, rig the vote and then go all like, "OC he lost with such a policy it was expected noone would vote for him" when the majority did.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This story has now become just a mere slice of the Israeli pie.

www.infowars.com...

SuperPAC's, funneling millions to everyone except Ron Paul.

The American people, funneling millions to Ron Paul. See how this works?

<< 1  2   >>

join