It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Emergency Comittee For Israel Targeting Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
His eyes are soulless.

Also, they are playing Moonlight Sonata in the background.........

Make it stop. Make it stop. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's nuts how blatant they are with propaganda in the US. "He denies that Iran is building nuclear weapons", as if it's a fact.

Look at the little ugly man in the video, what a repulsive individual, you can see the deadness in his eyes. The little weasel, I'd love to punch him in the face

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the Texas Republican version of John Kennedy. Ron Paul takes the Republican values back to the times of Abe Lincoln before the party was abducted by money grubbing fascists.

Ron Paul is going to toss out the Fed. Res. to end the big European Bankers control and exploitation over the US using money and corporatism in the extreme. Ron Paul is going to cut the purse strings of the US treasury to Foreign Interests and likely make the Foreign Interests all register as Foreign Agents.

Might be good to have the uncorrupted values of the Abe Lincoln times forced to return into the GOP.

If you want to know the really big deal, the John Kennedy murder was all about the issues of the Israel Armageddon happening. Corruption in religion is linked to the deaths of Jesus from the rich Pharisee that hated the Christ Essene teachings. The same corruption in religion killed off the Knights Templars, killed off James Forrestal, killed JFK, and killed RFK.

To see these same factions rising up against Ron Paul this early tells that he will come under the same dangers at those that tried to right things before him. Ron Paul needs three times the SS protections and a private security group covering him.

Ron Paul can win and they know it when you see this kind of reaction.

Perhaps, Ron Paul being down there in Texas learned all the old dirt that was attacking JFK from Texas. JFK was killed by half US interests and the other half from Jewish Bilderberg alliances and Foreign Agent issues linked to PERMINDEX, and they were doing these same hate things against JFK.

Lets hope Ron Paul learns quickly that he needs a highly trained protection force, and knows about the Foreign Agent issues that try to control the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
Look at the little ugly man in the video, what a repulsive individual, you can see the deadness in his eyes. The little weasel, I'd love to punch him in the face

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

LOL, that was the first thing I did when he started in with that list of ,at best, distorted truths. I mean if you have the balls to put an ad out like that, let those who call BS be able to address it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First thing Ron Paul should do when president is arrest all those Israel firsters, revoke their citizenships and deport them to Israel.

If they love Israel so much, they can move there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You can laugh about it, but the Israel lobby as well as lobby organization of the arms manufacturers are never going to allow Ron Paul to be the next president. It's impossible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
mdv2 is right.

Here's a video of how the Israel lobby meddles and corrupts British politicians and affairs

Now think, that's Britain, where there is no sympathy amongst the public for Israel, and support for Israel is much more lowkey by politicians.

Imagine how bad the Israel lobbies in America are

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
mdv2 is right.

Here's a video of how the Israel lobby meddles and corrupts British politicians and affairs

Now think, that's Britain, where there is no sympathy amongst the public for Israel, and support for Israel is much more lowkey by politicians.

Imagine how bad the Israel lobbies in America are

The power of their lobby in the states is shocking.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Since when was another country allowed to blatantly try to influence another sovereign country's electoral process? Is that even legal?

We all know it happens covertly but is Israel the only country running ads in an effort to sway another country's democracy and electoral process in their direction.

big WTF here.

edit on 7-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
Since when was another country allowed to blatantly try to influence another sovereign country's electoral process? Is that even legal?

We all know it happens covertly but is Israel the only country running ads in an effort to sway another country's democracy and electoral process in their direction.

big WTF here.

edit on 7-1-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

Hypocrisy plagues politics. Can you imagine if there was a huge influential Iran lobby! Everyone would be pulling their hair out in anger

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
3 words

Welfare for WARfare

Its that simple & that ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As Ron Paul gains more support, You will see more of these ads. The establishment is getting nervous and are afraid of losing their grip on power.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I like how he is speaking in front of a USA flag as if he is speaking for America.
What he really wants to say is "If Ron Paul is elected our MONEY and PROTECTION will go away."

Well I say if countries want our protection they should pay us for it.

Out of the 150+ bases around the world... Japan is the only country that pays us for our services.

I for one am sick of my taxes going to "protect" everyone else while our infrastructure is falling apart!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I predict Ron Paul is going to catch on and rise into the front leadership----and the more the Foreign Interests object and interfere in the US election processes----the more obvious things become.

America isn't free and it yearns for Freedom again.

www.craigmurray.org.uk...

The Ron Paul Effect
by craig on January 4, 2012 4:06 pm in Uncategorized

On balance, I view Ron Paul as a good thing.

I view myself as a libertarian and, in many ways, my criticisms of Ron Paul are that he is a more consistent libertarian than me. I want to see government provide health and welfare services, and run natural monopolies.

But much more importantly, Ron Paul is infinitely more consistent than the vast majority of those who label themselves “libertarian” in the UK and US, but are in fact just extreme right wingers with no concern at all for civil liberties, and who support the idea of a massive military force controlled by the government to annex foreign resources. Their “libertarianism” amounts to no more than a desire to be allowed to make money unscrupulously, without interference or tax. Paul Staines is the prime example of a false libertarian.

Ron Paul is not a false libertarian. His 21% showing in Iowa is going, for a while at least, to make it impossible to maintain the usual near total exclusion of anti-war and pro-civil liberties voices from the mainstream media. That is a great achievement. Having been given vastly less mainstream air time than Bachmann or Perry, that will now change for Paul – and even as they strive to limit that change, the establishment will hate that.

So, on balance a very good thing indeed. There are whispers about past racial attitudes. I have met Ron Paul, and am obliged to say I did not like him very much. But for a spell Americans are going to be able to hear someone question the trillions spent on foreign wars while US families suffer – and even a raising of the billions given to Israel. That outweighs a great deal of baggage.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh people are runniong scared.

We can do better than Ron Paul, with whom??

Another of the Bush family a few years down the line.

Obamas Sister from the Congo.

Give me a break. How can you dop better than a manwhoi cares veruses people who do care about but only about the greenbacks.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Well, actually there's some telltale signs that the ratings and comments weren't disabled at first; until us ATS'ers bombarded their video with thumbs-down, that is.

One way to tell is the counter is frozen at 303 views. The view counter often halts on 303 when there is a lot of immediate, simultaneous traffic.

I clicked the down-thumb like a hundred times even though it didn't work because Gary Bauer is a rapid-fire lie machine and I was so angry.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In regards to Ron Paul, I like the guy (there's always something about those Texans thats so likeable!), however I'm not so sure if he's the best man to be President yet I believe he deserves to be in the White House as one of the main contenders for big decision making re-shaping America and taking it back to it's roots the world was once so fond of. By saying that, he is presently the best candidate compared to the jokers running right now.

There are some American Jews who are going to vote for Ron Paul, no doubts about it. As for Israel, it's their deep insecurities talking in regards to their attitude towards Ron Paul. Ron Paul is of no threat to Israel, he never was. Ron Paul is not going to leave Israel standing naked; thats a given but he's not going to allow Israel to dictate to him how to run the USA and Ron Paul has no inclination to dictate to Israel their policies in their country either.

Although I'm not American, I can only wish Ron Paul well to the lead up to the Presidential elections. He's a good man and well deserving of at least a title in the White House, whether that be President, Vice President or something else - either way the man is a valuable asset and almost iconic. However the chances of Ron Paul becoming the next President of the USA would be a miracle in itself.

edit on 7-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Its funny the Israeli's have 600 nukes & Iran has 0. We have a US Strike Carrier right off shore & the Iranians have speed boats. Who should be afraid??? Its some crazy propaganda going on!
lmao

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Yes it is funny Israel has nuclear weapons - and have never used them nor threatened to use them however Iran seeks nuclear weapons and HAS threatened to use. Thats the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join