It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure is gettin strange around here folks......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Pray...

How about you get off of your knees and help us out instead.

Start recycling

Build a self sustainable house

Cure cancer

Feed the hungry in your community

open a door for some one

say thank you to a stranger

GET OF OF YOUR KNEES AND TAKE ACTION.

Ok, there you just made thousand new things we need to fix.

Like, if there is no hunger, just think about how many people there will be here in 10-20 years.
I think you need to rethink some few things my friend.

Just because you 'fix' something horrible, that doesn't mean it will turn good, will it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Pray...

How about you get off of your knees and help us out instead.

Start recycling

Build a self sustainable house

Cure cancer

Feed the hungry in your community

open a door for some one

say thank you to a stranger

GET OF OF YOUR KNEES AND TAKE ACTION.

and you lost all credibility right there.
I am amazed that you think you are the only active participant in the game. Actually you are probably just projecting and doing nothing but blaming those with faith for your own inadequacies in action and responsibility. Your "knee" jerk reaction with zero knowledge as to what the op does or does not do says it all. A man of faith KNOWS that action goes with prayer, a poser assumes the opposite to make themselves feel better at the expense of others they choose to demonize instead.
Epic fail by a poser activist that only knows how to point fingers at others hoping to look like they are producers and not a poser. I am a poker player and you gave a tell about yourself when you acted on very very limited info. The only person you COULD be talking about is yourself.
The Bible teaches us that a man/woman judges another not by knowing the others flesh but based on how they know their own flesh.
Your inadequacies are obvious from your "KNEE" jerk response. The key is your lack of knowledge you chose to work from.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It is past time that we take action.

Stop relying on a god that we cant and will never prove exist to do it for us.

The gods gave us free will for a reason, use it and prove that we are worthy.
edit on 7-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

Another tell.
I can only assume you serve the gods and reject the Creator. Typical response if so.
Rather than bend the knee your pride leads you on the path of destruction serving false gods and idols.
Your inaction is thus transfered to those that know your judge and the only One worthy of bending your knees for in admiration and service.
Sorry but it's so obvious it has to be pointed out.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by mileysubet

I respect your choice to believe in what you will. Prayer is very powerful and if you are earnest about trying it out for yourself you won't have to believe ME.......you could see for yourself!

But it is a CHOICE we all get to make

Prayer has achieved what we have today...

Those that believe in prayer have failed, it is time to take actions of our own to change what is happening. Getting on our knees and praying for the last several thousand years and millions of "heart felt" prayers have done nothing for humanity...

Actually in the west we have degraded to a people that no longer prays and the fall conicides with this.
So the lack of a people that used to pray collectively shows the results you are attempting to transfer onto us. As we go deeper and deeper into depravity, the depraved attempt to blame us for their own lack of faith and action. While we are on our knees before we go to work you are transfering to others your inaction.
I guess the keyboard constitutes a pride based action that settles all contradictions for you as you seem to be 180* from those that act on their beliefs on a daily basis. btw, cancer is a very simple thing to traet.
Your immune system is the key.
I know of about a dozen different modalities that require your ACTION. But if you are waiting for science and modern medicine to give you a pill that equates to a magic bullet, good luck in your wait.
In the meantime just wait for others to do the work for you.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

The mind is the most powerful tool one can use. Prayer can move mountains which the hands can not (without machine of course). I understand your point to act right now on the physical and material realm.

My question is the following, are you open inside yourself to spirituality?

It is the real question that matters actually to understand further the OP.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Prayer has achieved what we have today...

Those that believe in prayer have failed, it is time to take actions of our own to change what is happening. Getting on our knees and praying for the last several thousand years and millions of "heart felt" prayers have done nothing for humanity...

This is totally FALSE! If people prayed more and we all got on the same tract as far as Praying and as you say DOING which both is needed......then humanity would have got a lot further a lot faster.

It is past time that we take action.

Stop relying on a god that we cant and will never prove exist to do it for us.

The gods gave us free will for a reason, use it and prove that we are worthy.

First of all there is only ONE GOD! However there are Fallen Angels that are claiming to be gods. Be careful you are not misled by these. Watch them scatter when you start Praying to the true God in the name of Jesus Christ.

I also believe God gave us a brain, two hands and feet for a reason, and that reason is definetly not to sit on our butts and wait. YES we must take action and there is much to do.

Originally posted by ypperst

Ok, there you just made thousand new things we need to fix.

Like, if there is no hunger, just think about how many people there will be here in 10-20 years.
I think you need to rethink some few things my friend.

Just because you 'fix' something horrible, that doesn't mean it will turn good, will it?

This is dangerous thinking, and all we have to do is look at our present state of circumstances to see how wrong it is and how wrong it feels.

I will never be comfortable with any of my fellow man starving so that I may eat. There is plenty for all.....PLENTY! There is just to much greed and mismanagement of our resources.

It is my belief that we can make completely self sustainable communities anywhere in the world you wish to put one. Of course there will be a start up cost, but then it will be able to sustain itself.

YES IT IS ACHIEVABLE!

edit on 7-1-2012 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join