It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the only one who exists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I fell asleep earlier with a slight headache after a very good, yet stressful work week, and some okay T.G.I.F.'s kabobs. Before I forget I am listening to this song as I write this, and is the moment of inspiration, so if you will please play this vid as you read on:

The Dream:
It was about 7:00 P.M. CDT when I tossed and turned in bed with this stress headache. I slowly dosed off, and I found myself staring at the sky as a large-huge planet like asteroid was coming through the atmosphere right at us all, I knew it hit the atmosphere because it become bright red, and fire began covering its entire surface.

I looked at my wife with confidence as I said "We should find shelter, we can make it through this"... Then I was watching my drunk friend lay on the ground arguing with a cop. No one cared about the meteor anymore. Somehow I ended up at my house in the kitchen and started beating up my friend. We fought into the living room (I kicked the crap out of him into the living room), and fell into the t.v.

I was then back at the park again watching the meteor streak across the sky to the left, only it was way smaller now, then it flew to the right. I thought to myself, wow-our Earth must have a strange rotation and it reversed the direction it was spinning (I am a genus in my sleep).

It did end up crashing, but I never heard it. My wife said did that meteor crash into the highway? It looks damaged. But there really wasn't any damage at all.

I woke up:
My wife woke me up when she came to bed at midnight, and I had to explain my dream to her, but I left out the part where my ex-fling kept trying to grab my peepee, and rubbing her boobs up against me.
I had to laugh at myself for thinking the world reversed its orbit somehow.

I found myself in the garage smoking a cig, alone, and lonely on this eerily warm January night. I wondered what everyone else was dreaming of. Are they sleeping peacefully? I hope so. Then I thought about life being too short, and living in a world that doesn't react fast enough for you to witness the good in, and the bad out. I wish I could accomplish so much more, but I know I probably only have about another 30-40 before it's all over. It could be over faster than that if I don't be careful. I wish I could appreciate more, and relax.

Getting Depressed:

What sickens, and depresses me more is that we never truly understand ourselves, or our purpose. Things I felt deeply about in the past are gone. Things I look forward to really never get here, and society can't even get along. Our government takes years to resolve anything, and if all our continents were connected we would destroy each other.

Am I the only who exists? Are you all a figment of my imagination, or do I simply control your actions? Are you influenced by my actions? Why is everything so sad? Why do we fight with people who we have never met? Why are we taking peoples property and culture away from them? Does Iran really need a McDonalds on our behalf? Who knows about us in the universe, and refuses to talk to us because we are primitive? Is space fake, and I was brainwashed by satan's army by becoming atheist? Am I a good parent? I wonder where all my pollution has gone. How close are we to the threshold before either humans go mad, or the environment collapses? Will December be the end of our civilization? Will I accomplish everything I want before I die? Most importantly, will there ever be peace?

I can only answer that last question for myself by saying: only in the mind.

Relaxing:
Knowing I have to live with this world of evil, chaos, and a build-destroy like pattern I forgive those who are have done wrong. It's amazing we all hold it together on a daily basis. If it weren't for t.v. we would've been gone mad decades ago. I remember reading a book call "Death Row" when I was young. I read it because I looked up to the gangsters and big time politicians above the law. I wanted to know what it was like to be on death row, until I realized we are all there now. Each one of us has our own ticking clock for our end. That's what matters, we should all accompany each other until those days near. When I became conscience of life and death, and how fast time moves I was about 16 years old. Since then I have been scared to death of death. What kept me going, was a black mans statement about reading to pass time, and what pattern I can see keeps us all going is just to carry on. Keep moving, and being busy, or you can drive yourself mad.

We all understand the world is in deep need of some assistance, perhaps sending out an S.O.S. to some other galaxies isn't such a bad idea. I am sure they are well beyond traditional warfare, and probably really don't need our water, and if they do and are that dumb to realize all the other planets they just past had water on them-we can let them know.

I hope everyone in sleep land has a peaceful night, and I hope you insomniacs enjoyed hearing about my night. When you wake up perhaps consider using your turn signal to let everyone know around you what they are doing. Some people like me have a child in the car. Hold the door open for those behind you, and help us all smile. We need good news, and good people.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I will be honored to hold the door open for you.
edit on 7-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Nice. I had to laugh, thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
While listening to the song, I pulled out my 308 and dusted it off. Hmmm. Thoughts of a better tomorrow seem to swim about!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I was thinking about this song a lot today. First time in my life ive made a point to have it in library. Yep.
edit on 7-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

Not aiming at myself, mind you, (I am no Martyr)....but the criminals responsible for the problem. They trained me to defend the constituion and that is what I "AIM" to do! Happy New Year !

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Sorry, I know that's how I felt when I first heard that song too, but it grew on me, and I love Toll and APC. It speaks for our modern time that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012
While listening to the song, I pulled out my 308 and dusted it off. Hmmm. Thoughts of a better tomorrow seem to swim about!

You think that's bad try this on for size:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

We act as we are instructed to. You can't blame people for going crazy. Life is very hard, and it's getting harder. Some people just can't take it. They never had a family, or any one who cared for them-maybe. Maybe I am wrong and they are right. Maybe we can help the world be a better safer-more peaceful place. You can defend the constitution, but that says nothing about humanity. As long as you are here to serve and PROTECT, then everything is fine. Sometimes officers need to look in their hearts and make sure they aren't gassing people at OWS rallies. Those who stand up for what they believe in were pushed down. So, which one are you? Do you believe the radical muslims are horrible people, or are they just acting as programmed?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Thank you for the video....that was pretty powerfull.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

No problem AS, hope you enjoyed it twice!

top topics

join