It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Amazing Moment When.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
After years (3 to be exact) of being single and coming back from that really unstable relationship, you finally MEET SOMEONE, and not just anyone but that amazing someone. Guys and Gals i have found a Amazing woman! I never thought it would happen i fully expected and was prepared to spend my life alone when BOOM! She pops up! We have been over this but for those who dont remember i am also a woman ...i get mistaken for a man on here all the time..maybe i have a masculine typing tone lol who knows?

Anywho I am simply overjoyed! I had to share this with my ATS family. There is a bit of a age difference but not a huge one. Im 25 and she is 33. We are Both Ex Military. Shes stable..especially mentally lol and believe me thats most important in my life at this point or well at any point really. She actually builds/creates the programs for Video games and such, which ill be the first to say i know NOTHING about! Im not a video game nazi or anything but the last gaming system i ever played was nintendo 64 and before that it was a sega lol. She is the sweetest person ive ever met and honesty is very important to her infact she was brutally honest with me about herself from the very begining. I guess one of the ironic things is that we both have the same tattoo in the exact same location and both of them are not finished..i thought that was kind of bizzare.

I know my joy probably wont appeal to many of you and thats ok but sorry i just couldnt contain myself! I had to get it out! And to the ATSERS who are still going solo out there DONT GIVE UP! If you wanna be single thats awesome..singletude has its up points but if you think your ready for someone..best advice..stop looking..give up so to speak and Ms. or Mr. Right will come Right along! Happy start in 2012 to everyone!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

Cheers and congrats to you!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I wish you the best in this relationship.

Love is where it finds you.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Thank you! I appreciate that. Cheers to all the happiness that will be come your way!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

hahahaha i love stories like this, just when you think there is nothing, along comes something that sends you in a whirl of disbelief

I think there is this exact moment out there for everyone, reminds me of the song You cant hurry love, You just have to wait.

Good for you concerned24, I'm really happy for you x x x, actually its true, i have a huge smile on my face, this world is full of so many mysteries, its bloody brilliant and can be a bit sneaky and crafty all at the same time.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ha ha, Sincere Congrats to you!!! (Your post made me happy for you!)

Enjoy this wonderful ,euphoric time!

Love seeing people find love n happiness

Best wishes to you both

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing and congratulations

This is something i can relate too

I find it funny how everyone goes through very similar situations ..(2 years single so far)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Awwww that is lovely, congrats and best of luck.

Great way to start the new year

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Congratulations... that is so weird about the tattoo!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You guys are the best! thanks so much for the love! Im happy and i hope that everyone of you find the same happiness!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Good look concerned! I hope all well goes for you! Single for about a year, I'm definitely learning more about myself haha!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hell yeah!

Congratulations!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reading all the reply s its nice to know that our little community is so understanding my first wife was a user then after years of divorce i met my second wife we have been together 22 years now ups and downs but mostly ups so good on you love is a gift that is so rare today good luck

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm so happy for you......really.

Now, where's my blues albums?

Here's to hoping the honeymoon never ends.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Awe congrats to you!

Im glad you found happiness with someone.

Yea it's crazy how the world of love works isn't it!

Good luck to the both of you!

Also what do you have as a tattoo? If you mentioned it sorry I didnt see. I just skimmed the rest of the thread

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The tattoo is a koi fish lol. On the upper left side of the left arm

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Congrats! No reason we can't hear the good with the bad in this forum...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Posts like yours warms my heart, fills me with hope and reminds me how beautiful life truly is....these are the kind of experiences we all live for, I am so happy for you, brightest blessings and thanks for sharing the love, we need so much more of it in this world.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Congrats, now don't blow it by getting over mushy! lol Good luck, be safe.

new topics

top topics

join