It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, my name is Sachyriel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

cant wait only 2 more replies and your free
to start a thread

and welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Sachyriel
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I DO need some feedback on the music I posted, I want to know how much support for the evidence I have plays out. I could sample more music to give you more thoughts, but you should know by now what I need desperately isn't agreement, but challenge.

I challenge you to make what sense you can about the Korn song, I didn't want to bring that kind of challenge to the Mood Music thread, it might hurt the mood there; it'll enhance the mood here.

I feel the KORN song is speaking or emmiting in AUDIO the issues many are expsriencing today with having sheeple mindstates of follow what is presented to you and not be awake or aware of the presenters and their AGENDA which keeps some blinded in the mist of confusion.

Audio can be used as a way to send harmonic influence upon many so KORN my be more aware and now wish to reverse a process that is effecting the mindstates observing the various music outlets of the GLOBE.

So as they scream get up they are trying to subconsciously alert some that the time for sleeping or being non aware is comming to a close and many need to awake in order to make real change. I hope that answers you a bit on the topic..

That's what I wanted to hear, since I don't know what you like to listen to, ascribe the common archetype of that song to another band. Both bands maybe corporate drones, but we observe corporate drones to make observations about their habits and we find ourselves with an interesting list of how we feel they operate.

The interest in that list might be a good place to start when discussing things like how mass media plays a role in awaking a sleeping, but powerful, anonymous giant.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

@Both bands maybe corporate drones, but we observe corporate drones to make observations about their habits and we find ourselves with an interesting list of how we feel they operate.

But are the corporate leaders allowing them/drones to broadcast audio like this which seems to rebel against the machine? Or are they doing it in a sneaky tye of way the drones. For why would they want the sheeple awake harder to control?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

For why would they want the sheeple awake harder to control?

I think it's easy to see that a more agitated populace about a number of issues is easier to keep down than a peaceful populace concentrating on a single issue; the efforts that we see in dividing our attention from the idea of general-purpose computing and the power our mass media represents are likely to be not a concerted effort on behalf of some benign but misguided intention to fix a world that isn't working, but rather a symptom of a world not working because we do inherit more drama than our current technological state is able to sort through and solve efficiently enough to meet a demand that seems simple on the surface but is in reality so complex we have to lie about it to begin to understand it.

It's because they sold us out on selling us out without us having a look first that we feel suspicious we're being sold without our interests being minded. Our interests are intensely debated over by the scholars who've spent the equivalent of emotional attachment to failed theses at the masters level, the fact that ATS is crowd-sourcing a solution to the symptoms of a problem that was once thought to be the realm of professional social engineers is a problem to them not because we're inherently wrong, but because now that the shoe is on the other foot they find themselves uncomfortable with the thin ice they suddenly find themselves standing on, if one were to objectively examine their motives we find profit isn't theirs, it was ours.

Profit was the motive, greed was the sin. Motive and sin are so easy to mix, but do not attribute to malice what could be more easily explained by pure stupidity.

I admit, we see some people trying to abuse positions of power and I look to stop that. It's because we won't stop it if we struggle with them to escalate it larger, but to make fun of the struggle to make it seem lighter.

Faith could carry us through times of technological darkness, the reason to abandon faith is not that we face a technological darkness. Fear leads to anger, we can count on people to understand what I mean when I say science fiction leads to science fact, simply because there is a prevailing opinion of aspersions on anything a public official does.

We find politics messing in science because we were foolish to think we could bring science to politics. :p

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think we have Clif High here. Welcome. Your vocabulary is astounding. I love it, perhaps i can learn a few words reading you. Never hurts.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You are the kind of person I need to impress upon the value of talking to me. This is kind of a personal repost, just uhhh, sneak preview if you will. www.alternatehistory.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by dgtempe

You are the kind of person I need to impress upon the value of talking to me. This is kind of a personal repost, just uhhh, sneak preview if you will. www.alternatehistory.com...

What reason do you have for posting a link to a site where you have been banned...are you proud of that. I missing your point here.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

It's not that I was banned, that was the unfortunate end of my antics on that site, the thread I linked you to was an oldie, but a goodie. It's just, the kind of people I usually talk to about the implications of what we talk openly here were always dressed up as what-if scenarios. It wasn't training me to be here, but I could trust them to train me to be here, because collectively they could see into other worlds through their shared imagery of the other world. It was a test of political bias in a see of possibility I sought to live on. They kicked me off the ship before I thought I finished that test, I wandered around the net and found myself here.

AH.com is very much like ATS, it's just ATS is more like the elements of 4chan when 4chan talks about historical issues, than AH.com is like 4chan when discussing conspiracy theories.

Don't take it as a bad thing, I mean it as a generalized overview of the attitudes three sites have towards their own content, rather than an assertion I can back up with hard stats. But between all three of them, 4 chan is like being in public, AH.com was like a private school for the gifted and coming to ATS feels like moving down from the private intelligenstia that AH.com was.

I'd dig this hole I stare into deeper, you don't have to understand how deeply we tried to deconstruct society in the three years I was there. You just have to understand, we did it for a long time there, I'm ready for the public school ATS represents because I was there, but being the jerk I am I'll let that cloud my vision with ideas on how I can make ATS awesome too.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ATS is pretty awesome without you having to make it so...JMOHO

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

It's not that I was banned, that was the unfortunate end of my antics on that site, the thread I linked you to was an oldie, but a goodie. It's just, the kind of people I usually talk to about the implications of what we talk openly here were always dressed up as what-if scenarios. It wasn't training me to be here, but I could trust them to train me to be here, because collectively they could see into other worlds through their shared imagery of the other world. It was a test of political bias in a see of possibility I sought to live on. They kicked me off the ship before I thought I finished that test, I wandered around the net and found myself here.

AH.com is very much like ATS, it's just ATS is more like the elements of 4chan when 4chan talks about historical issues, than AH.com is like 4chan when discussing conspiracy theories.

Don't take it as a bad thing, I mean it as a generalized overview of the attitudes three sites have towards their own content, rather than an assertion I can back up with hard stats. But between all three of them, 4 chan is like being in public, AH.com was like a private school for the gifted and coming to ATS feels like moving down from the private intelligenstia that AH.com was.

I'd dig this hole I stare into deeper, you don't have to understand how deeply we tried to deconstruct society in the three years I was there. You just have to understand, we did it for a long time there, I'm ready for the public school ATS represents because I was there, but being the jerk I am I'll let that cloud my vision with ideas on how I can make ATS awesome too.

Explains it all. I can see you really enjoy seeing yourself speak =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join