It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, my name is Sachyriel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It is a made up name I enjoy, it means the angel of interference (static, radio noise, etc) and while I sometimes laugh at the more far-fetched posts and threads on this site, I thought it would be a nice place to talk to people. Between the inherent skepticism I can see in the people here and the gullibility of the internet, perhaps a nice medium will allow the truth to flow.

I enjoy industrial music, dubstep, themes of cyberpunk and smoking. I'm 22, from Canada and consider myself an anarchist, for what it's worth I don't throw too many bombs.

Hope to get around this place and see some interesting things, don't take it too hard that I find this place a bit off the rocker. It just feels like home.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Nice intro, glad to hear about the bomb throwing! Ah well, anarchy isn't what most think so I'm sure you're quite welcome, just don't incite a Riot.

It's a great song btw, do you know it? Hey, it's Friday nite.

ETA Duh! I forgot.
Welcome to ATS! The riotest place around.

edit on 7/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 7/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes, I know that song, thanks for the kind welcome!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Doesn't it feel like home? Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your cyber name...

What you have to understand about ATS is that this is a site that searches for the truth. If someone writes BS we will call BS. There are many people in the scientific community here, and many active members do have college educations. What did college teach us all? Critical Thinking. You can't skim a story, and run off to tell your friends. You need to give Phage, or some other member a chance to sort out the truth from the bias. You can help by further investigate the post too, Google is a wonderful tool. If it was posted on DailyMail or Alex Jones, you may want to look into it first.

We all appreciate it, and welcome to ATS!
edit on 7-1-2012 by samlf3rd because: horrible misspellings everywhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh, and there's your first flag too.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Well noticed! I always flag and was forgetful.

edit on 7/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Oh, and there's your first flag too.

Haha, thanks, eventually I'll be able to post elsewhere. Tell you a small preview, I'd like to start discussing the parallels in J. R. R. Tolkien's Hobbit and LOTR and the current events of Occupy Wallstreet and Anonymous Hacktivism. I think the struggle against censorship by anonymous is very much like an anti-Sauron Campaign and OWS itself is like the struggle against Saruman (the guy in the giant tower, make your own 1% joke).

But until I can post my speculation I'll chill.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
for what it's worth I don't throw too many bombs.

I hope that you have "thrown only metaphorical bombs"....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

if you sing loud enough you can glitch the system... or maybe it is just me?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

All the bombs I throw will blow your mind, but hopefully won't hurt you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

We can definitely sing together, the louder the better.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
hey man

wescome to ATS....we are glad to have you here with us....

and we add 1 to the tally...nice

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
hey man

wescome to ATS....we are glad to have you here with us....

and we add 1 to the tally...nice

Thank you for your warm wescome. :p

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Your wit proceeds you!

Just kidding. I can tell you are going to fit in well here at ATS. Like a glove.

If most people get turned off by your arrogance, just shrug it off. They are haters.
If you get banned, just come back under another name.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My previous thread revived because a moderator took down a new one, the absence of my evidence was enough to push for the weight of my absence, my absence was nothing valued to be lost when I gave it to you as a way to set myself up to be recognized for the lovable rogue I really want to live up to.

The juxtaposition of being truthful and being edgy, presented in the guise of post-self-aware punk becoming a depressing influence on grunge in the wake of nu-metal and its desire to hurt emo, reflecting badly on country music that the GOP wants to use to influence you to vote their way instead of the hip-hop gangsters and celebrity rockstars they seek to demonize for the cash cow that is represented by the military industrial complex built of the backs of a drug war no one admits to wanting to win because not only is winning harder than losing, its a war we've fought against ourselves.

What I've done wrong is just the metareflection on society without making it better. I hold this to be a cost of operating here. Anyone who sees this is infected. Play the song.

I do have some purpose here, confined to the introduction areas and new member threads I can work in how intelligent I am to be a self-serving loop powering a larger engine that I claim could be of great service to you.

So, congratulate yourself ATS, I got myself in trouble quickly, this is the place to get myself the attention that comes with trouble quickly. You bring trouble, I bring quick, it's just that if it were the other way round our arrangement would not work, the moderators sought to correct that attitude just as much as I displayed it.

The threshold of leaving the introductions area arising, an event horizon to be crossed, I allude to how much fun we had here, how much fun we can expect later. The slap on the wrist for a spammy thread, a high five and a wink of I see what you did there.

Aim at the ground, and miss.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sachyriel welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I DO need some feedback on the music I posted, I want to know how much support for the evidence I have plays out. I could sample more music to give you more thoughts, but you should know by now what I need desperately isn't agreement, but challenge.

I challenge you to make what sense you can about the Korn song, I didn't want to bring that kind of challenge to the Mood Music thread, it might hurt the mood there; it'll enhance the mood here.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sachyriel, honestly, all you've told me is you think you are the King Troll.

I read your other intro thread, the MODS rightfully ended as the rule is one intro thread. Not flooding the intro forum with how nifty you think you are.

Simple warning here...ATS eats trolls for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I DO need some feedback on the music I posted, I want to know how much support for the evidence I have plays out. I could sample more music to give you more thoughts, but you should know by now what I need desperately isn't agreement, but challenge.

I challenge you to make what sense you can about the Korn song, I didn't want to bring that kind of challenge to the Mood Music thread, it might hurt the mood there; it'll enhance the mood here.

I feel the KORN song is speaking or emmiting in AUDIO the issues many are expsriencing today with having sheeple mindstates of follow what is presented to you and not be awake or aware of the presenters and their AGENDA which keeps some blinded in the mist of confusion.

Audio can be used as a way to send harmonic influence upon many so KORN my be more aware and now wish to reverse a process that is effecting the mindstates observing the various music outlets of the GLOBE.

So as they scream get up they are trying to subconsciously alert some that the time for sleeping or being non aware is comming to a close and many need to awake in order to make real change. I hope that answers you a bit on the topic..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Captain Crunch scratches your mouth and is popular. :] Look, we can quote pithy metaphors all day, and my proof can't be all vague one liners and allusions to my own underestimated popularity.

Give me a subject, we discuss it here now in the intro thread, push me past the first few posts I need to show my personality bloom in a manner akin to what you do here, don't let me go through trial and error cause you had to.

Trial and Error is only good for introducing a concept of hypotenuses to those who never thought of Pythagoras as a common idea instead of him owning it because someone told you he did. I know you know the simple math to put two and two behind a subject and get four, let me insist it doesn't only make four, it also makes 3 and one. Don't dismiss me as the wannabe-king of those who would say it's five.

I like Occupy Wallstreet because it does look like my generation is picking up the slack where I left off when I left the education system in agitating for change amongst their peers.

It's an opinion, suck it, do you like the taste? No, tell me, I have different ones to guide me in my own learning.

They are contradictory because we are two, but one, talking about five.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join