It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Kafternin

No one is " Twisting Your Arm " to Support Ron Paul .

Yeah, that is exactly what I have pointed out myself many times in my posts here on ATS. Thank you for being a fan.

It's Still a Free Country last time I checked , If you have so many Reservations about this Man , then Choose someone Else to Vote for . It's that Simple......

Yeah, this is what you are not getting. This is why he will never be the nominee.

When you want your guy to win you say things like "Wait, you got it all wrong. Let me explain why the guys is great."
Instead you all just keep telling me to take my vote elsewhere. Well I do not like any of the other GOP candidates as much as I liked Ron Paul so I guess you are suggesting I vote for Obama. Way to support your guy. Yet another dance Ron Paul will walk away from dateless and pocketfull.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There is also another Option you failed to mention , don't Vote at all . Really , I think you are over Analizing this whole Election thing . (Shrug)

There is also Another Option I forgot to mention , Gary Johnson is running as an independent Candidate for President , have you taken a Good Look at him yet ?

edit on 8-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Huntsman is the best candidate in the GOP field. Sure, Romney can take on Obama, but so can anybody. Obama's a tired has been who never amounted to much. The GOP is going to have it easy unlike what the liberal pundits say. Unfortunately I think huntsman was looking too much with Mitt and not attacking him enough. We'll see who comes out on top on Tues but I feel a Huntsman endorsement of Mitt is going to come after the primary. It's a shame only this video has gotten him some spotlight from the MSM.

And yes, Some Ron Paul idiot probably made this video. You've seen this trick before. Remember OWS? Oh those people that raped people and did drugs constantly are not part of the movement and the movement does not recognize them. Ironically some Ron Paul supporters were at OWS using the same tactics.

Consulting Firm: Video Attributed to Paul Supporters Probably Created by Huntsman Operatives ..............

" Here is CanDo.com’s summary:

Since no direct link to the video exists on Jon2012.com, how could YouTube show Jon2012.com as the referring site? Our best guess is that someone used a server on the Jon2012.com domain (such as webmail) to read an email that contained the link to the video. It is also likely that the first mobile views at that same time originated from links in emails. Clicking on a link from a webmail system on Jon2012.com would provide the needed headers for YouTube to record the link. …

Based on the evidence above and the coincidental timing of the release and subsequent events, it seems likely that a party close to the Huntsman campaign posted and distributed this video impersonating a Ron Paul supporter in order to cast Ron Paul and his campaign in a negative light "

LINK

www.prisonplanet.com...

Please don't be so Quick to Judge before All the Facts can be Evaluated in this Story........

If you call that piece of crap analysis you have to seriously study up on some HTML. Hey ATS gives you a head start as they allow you to edit your text anyway you want here--using html!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

There is also another Option you failed to mention , don't Vote at all . Really , I think you are over Analizing this whole Election thing . (Shrug)

Did you need me to mention it? Trust me, I have never once in my life ever over "Analized" anything. That sounds very uncomfortable.

There is also Another Option I forgot to mention , Gary Johnson is running as an independent Candidate for President , have you taken a Good Look at him yet ?

edit on 8-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

I am not looking for your help in finding me a candidate I like. I am looking for your help in understanding why you support the guy you do. I thought Ron Paul supporters actually wanted Ron Paul to get...you know...support. Apparently that was way off. All you want is to tell anyone that does not worship him already to go elsewhere.

Need a magic eight ball to know how that turns out?

Here is what you all sound like collectively in this thread.

"Who cares if you have questions about Ron Paul, screw you, go away, no one wants you supporting him anyway!!!!!!!!!! Hey, how come Ron Paul never gets a fair shake in these elections?"

Run that one around and around in your heads a few times.

I mean if you enjoy sniping at everyone like angry children only to have Ron Paul lose because you sat around sniping at everyone then go for it but stop pretending that you support him then. If I were running for office, the last type of support I would ever want would be the type displayed so prominently here for Ron Paul where his supporters tell people with questions to just go the # away.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This is one thing I think hurts Ron Paul. RP supporters tend to attack others with differing opinions instead of trying to inform. People don't respond too well to that. If we really want Ron Paul's support to grow, quit being an @$$hole is what I say. This is not directed at any one person, just a general statement.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It's Information , Take it or Leave it .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

over 60 posts in one day all on trying to troll ron paul threads. people like you come and go around here. you remind me of this guy that had over 250 posts in one day all on 9/11. he tried to debunk the debunkers. well he lasted a week and never heard from him again. this was when i was just a lurker. you won't change anyone's mind. take break man. you have a whole week to troll and disappear into thin air...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Now you are putting Words in my Mouth ? I think you misconscrewed Up what I was trying to say there . Quite Frankly , you sound like a Cry Baby going on and on about your apparent misgivings of Ron Paul in this thread . I personally support him because we are both Libertarians , thats All you need to know about me personally .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine

over 60 posts in one day all on trying to troll ron paul threads.

I already read and responded to this exact lie once already. You people apparently have no idea how to check posts because Ron Paul is not all I have been on. You also have to take not that I wrote one thing on one Ron Paul thread and 5 people responded to it. I responded to all 5 and now you call me troll for the number of posts I put in.

Great argument. You really swayed me.

over 60 posts in one day all on trying to troll ron paul threads.

I get it.

I just responded to 3 different posts directed at me.
They are all normal because it was just one post.
I am a troll because I posted 3 times.

Is that the math we are using?

Where did I mention Ron Paul when I was talking about Obama's party, birth certificate, fracking, etc? I am having trouble validating what you said because you know, the facts contradict it.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28

This is one thing I think hurts Ron Paul. RP supporters tend to attack others with differing opinions instead of trying to inform. People don't respond too well to that. If we really want Ron Paul's support to grow, quit being an @$$hole is what I say. This is not directed at any one person, just a general statement.

Thank you.

That is all I am getting at.

While I have my reservations about Paul, I sure as hell am not shilling for Romney or Gingrich. Ron Paul supporters need to look at my post history, see a lot of interest in Ron Paul, and consider that a good thing. But I guess I could be over in a thread full of Romney supporters being treated quite nicely. I let the mormons that come by into my home to make their speech and all. They are quite friendly. That is what Ron Paul supporters make me feel like because I want my reservations about this man cleared up instead of you know, obviously looking to support someone else.

I am not sure why questions and concerns are labeled as attacks but if I just blindly support anyone I am allllll wrong. I need my reasons. I am looking for reasons to support Ron Paul more than anyone else.

I am being told to go # myself for it by Ron Paul supporters more than anyone else. The other candidates actually want my support you know?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Now you are putting Words in my Mouth ?

What words did I put in your mouth?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I think you misconscrewed Up what I was trying to say there .

I am all ears.

Quite Frankly , you sound like a Cry Baby going on and on about your apparent misgivings of Ron Paul in this thread .

Ok.

I personally support him because we are both Libertarians , thats All you need to know about me personally .

I never asked about you PERSONALLY. I quite frankly do not really care to know about you PERSONALLY. I asked why you support him or why I should support him. You can keep all your personal secrets please.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

"Who cares if you have questions about Ron Paul, screw you, go away, no one wants you supporting him anyway!!!!!!!!!! Hey, how come Ron Paul never gets a fair shake in these elections?"

I Doubt Very Much I conveyed that Sentiment to anyone here . No need to be Insulting just because you Imagine you can read my Mind...........

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I Doubt Very Much I conveyed that Sentiment to anyone here . No need to be Insulting just because you Imagine you can read my Mind...........

How did I ever put those words in your mouth or claim you said them?

ETA: You are actually one of the first posters that comes to mind in my mental list of people that have conveyed that sentiment. I never said you said that though. Now you are lying in your attacks.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

you are becoming obsessive. all i'm saying is take a break. it might be good for your mental psyche.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

you are becoming obsessive.

I did a ton of stuff today that did not involve a computer.

all i'm saying is take a break. it might be good for your mental psyche.

All I am saying is worry about you. Today is Sunday. I had nothing to do and still did tons of stuff plus kept up with this conversation on ATS today.

I spent my Sunday the way I wanted to.

How come when I suggest Ron Paul supporters stop acting like dogs and try recruiting people, it is none of my damn business but when it comes to how I should spend my Sunday....this?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

After watching that I have two thoughts.
First the second daughter shown looks so much like jon huntsman I don't even think I could find her attractive.
Second.. mormons are weird and I am unfamiliar with their humor.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin

No one is " Twisting Your Arm " to Support Ron Paul .

Yeah, that is exactly what I have pointed out myself many times in my posts here on ATS. Thank you for being a fan.

It's Still a Free Country last time I checked , If you have so many Reservations about this Man , then Choose someone Else to Vote for . It's that Simple......

Yeah, this is what you are not getting. This is why he will never be the nominee.

When you want your guy to win you say things like "Wait, you got it all wrong. Let me explain why the guys is great."
Instead you all just keep telling me to take my vote elsewhere. Well I do not like any of the other GOP candidates as much as I liked Ron Paul so I guess you are suggesting I vote for Obama. Way to support your guy. Yet another dance Ron Paul will walk away from dateless and pocketfull.

Your misinterpreting the situation. By saying "take your vote elsewhere" it is a form of extreme partisanship. It is like saying "if you don't support Ron Paul you simply don't exist".

You have to keep in mind that such forms of extreme partisanship only exist on the eve of a Civil War. And the Republican Party is about to descend into such a state unless Rep. Ron Paul wins.

In-fact I dare say if he doesn't win, the Republican Party may very well cease to be relevant in future election cycles.

I doubt you get it yet so I will simplify it to the extreme: "Your either with us or against us, and if your against us your vote doesn't matter because your no longer viewed as a human being." That is the mindset when your told to "take your vote elsewhere". You simply aren't worthy of being a Ron Paul supporter.

That is how extreme this is going to get. Because people are sick and tired of voting for the lesser of two evils, people are tired of compromise without end.
edit on 19-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join