It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

I dont think any of that is real. I think its just some kids on a forum trying to make people think its Jon Huntsmans team. Does any person on here really believe that a presidential candidate would allow this. Then allow it to be spoken about on a public forum, then also post on the public forum that you are moving this to a "private" forum only adding to the "conspiracy theory" quality of the posts in the first place. It all seems a little contrived to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Obama supporters do not want Ron Paul to win the nomination.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I dont think any of that is real. I think its just some kids on a forum trying to make people think its Jon Huntsmans team. Does any person on here really believe that a presidential candidate would allow this. Then allow it to be spoken about on a public forum, then also post on the public forum that you are moving this to a "private" forum only adding to the "conspiracy theory" quality of the posts in the first place. It all seems a little contrived to me.

Stranger things have happened when other politicians were ignorant of the concequences of their posts...

Rep. Anthony Weiner’s response to the flap around a lewd photo posted from his Twitter account went from dismissive and joking over the weekend to frustrated and combative Tuesday in Washington, when the Congressman became agitated with reporters and called a TV producer a “jackass.”

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by NeoVain

Obama supporters do not want Ron Paul to win the nomination.

This appears to be correct, but do they understand anything about Ron Paul, and do they question obama's support of such draconian legislation, like the NDAA?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by karen61057

I dont think any of that is real. I think its just some kids on a forum trying to make people think its Jon Huntsmans team.

Exactly. To try to lay this on Huntsman is as ridiculous as blaming Ron Paul for it.

Does any person on here really believe that a presidential candidate would allow this. Then allow it to be spoken about on a public forum, then also post on the public forum that you are moving this to a "private" forum only adding to the "conspiracy theory" quality of the posts in the first place. It all seems a little contrived to me.

I know. These boys are 13. Look at the spelling. Huntsman doesn't capitalize his own name???

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not surprised one bit . Start looking for more of this reverse psychology campaigning, they will do whatever it takes, using candidates that they know aren't going to win is a deep and well thought out strategy. However I'm never impressed by TBTB tacits, I find them very easy to figure out. As long as you accept that the rabbit hole goes deep you can always see through the bs imho.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by 2manyquestions

All campaigns have their rogue supporters.

But Ron Paul has a reputation of having more extreme and over zealous supporters...this just re-enforces that reputation.

For Ron Paul, the rogue and exteme supporter seems to be more of the rule than the exception.

Please provide evidence for these claims

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Exactly. To try to lay this on Huntsman is as ridiculous as blaming Ron Paul for it.

Didnt you read the OP?

YouTube stats show that Huntsman’s official website was the first website to post the ridiculous, anonymously created “China Jon” video immediately after it was uploaded

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the link - a lot of info that again, implicates Huntsman's daughters as being NHliberty4paul.

Here's that link again:
Theendrun.com - Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

UPDATE #3: A reader has e-mailed me to point out that the offending “Jon Huntsman’s Values” video was tagged “jon2012girls” by whoever operates the “NHLiberty4Paul” account.

jon2012girls is the online moniker of Huntsman’s daughters, which they use on YouTube and Twitter. Their Cain “spoof” video carries the same tag. (Like the info in Update #2, these are just facts – take from them what you will.)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the link - a lot of info that again, implicates Huntsman's daughters as being NHliberty4paul.

Here's that link again:
Theendrun.com - Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

UPDATE #3: A reader has e-mailed me to point out that the offending “Jon Huntsman’s Values” video was tagged “jon2012girls” by whoever operates the “NHLiberty4Paul” account.

jon2012girls is the online moniker of Huntsman’s daughters, which they use on YouTube and Twitter. Their Cain “spoof” video carries the same tag. (Like the info in Update #2, these are just facts – take from them what you will.)

Hmm, like I said early on this is probably a pretty big NO-NO. If it is his daughters it makes it all the worse.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The video was uploaded on the 4th...it didn't hit the media until the 6th.

I think you are strecthing a lot here.

You can think what you want...but I think you and others are just desperately trying to make this look like it was done by anyone besides a Ron Paul supporter. When the most likely situation is that it was in fact a Ron Paul supporter, or a group of them that was not connected to the campaign and thought they had come up with a real zinger.

All it does is show that Ron Paul and his supporters are a bit "out there"...this crap on Orinje just further proves that...and the fact that it is being posted here on ATS as facts is just sad.

I see the same stuff from you on all Paul threads.

You pick and choose your topics, like many of the other Paul bashers... I don't get it. They call the supporters Paulbots, but what are you called? In a way, it's insane to see how far you avoid the facts and just post more opinion without context. People post facts, and you ignore them. I'm not singling you out, but it's a scarey reoccurring theme I see from the Anti-Paul bunch.

Did you ignore the fact that the video was uploaded on the 4th, and then immediately shared by Jon2012.com the same day?

Did you ignore the fact that the video had the same extact tags used by his daughters for their fake Cain smoking add?

Did you ignore the fact that they publicly said the daughters had something up their sleeve and then this was released?

Finally, All this evidence points to this coming from the Huntsman camp. Where is the evidence showing it comes from a Paul supporter? Oh that's right... Just like normal with the anti paul rhetoric, there is zero evidence.

Yet we're the bots...

edit on 7-1-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I read the OP. Let me just say this. When Ron Paul takes responsibility for what was in his newsletters above his stamped signature, then I'll call on Jon Huntsman to take responsibility for this video on his website.

(I don't think either are responsible)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

And yet this "proof" is only being discussed on pro-ron paul sites and conspiracy sites.

Good luck with the illogical claim that Huntsmans daughters made this video.

I don't know what is trashier...a Ron Paul supporter making a video about Huntsmans adopted daughters and claiming that means his values are Chinese...or Ron Paul supporters trying to claim that Huntsman's daughters made the video and tried to pin it on Paul.

Way to stay classy Paul supporters...this is why people think you guys are loony.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Please, Anthony Weiner is a weiner.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Which is why it is being ignored by MSM. Nothing but a kiddy prank at best.

PS I like the dog in your avatar. Do you know what kind it is? Not a german shepard, the fur is too long I think.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by conar

I read the OP. Let me just say this. When Ron Paul takes responsibility for what was in his newsletters above his stamped signature, then I'll call on Jon Huntsman to take responsibility for this video on his website.

(I don't think either are responsible)

To continue slandering and libeling Ron Paul with that discredited accusation is a low tactic. Ron Paul has satisfactorily addressed it. If you believe it shows him to be a racist then you have nothing further to say that's worth listening to or reading.
edit on 1/7/2012 by dubiousone because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Try reading next time. Especially the last line. I'm not slandering your man... I'm making a point.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Whoever created and leaked this video, clearly did it to create a distraction.

Just like CNN (or w.e fat media cat) did a month ago cutting a video to make it seem Ol' Paul walked out on an interview. What a joke that turned out to be.

The media cannot play fair without losing their job quickly. The monoply placed on media is extremely important to the people who have, as it controls the "have nots." The money stays at the top and they don't plan on handing any over. The haves will have the president which will be most beneficial to their plan.

It could be any of the canidates at this point, though it is easy to point out the favorites.
I'll vote for Ron Paul, but I expect much of the same and won't be dissapointed when nothing really changes other then media's story. Ron Paul simply cannot create the change that is needed by one. People need to be involved.

Every election year the media coverage makes it more theatric. It seems like a ploy anymore as there is obviously some shady things going on behind the curtain.

On serious note things will continue as is, until a great number of peopledecide to take charge, take a stand, take respons-ibility.

First for all humanity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Some Nazi Dude with Opra/ Michell dups...Non Americans. Looking out for themselves and not you or US Americans... Time to round up the Oath Breakers! Fusion camps for them... Spam Jelly sandwiches...lols

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Important news!

I have come into contact with Jon Huntsman's daughters via Twitter and have posted the thread link for them. Told them to show it to their father as well... Many others are tweeting against their account (@jon2012girls) because of this false flag ad situation.

Keep going ATS, we're making a difference! Support Ron Paul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join