It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntsman Complicit in “False Flag”-Style Dirty Trick Against Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Oh the media absolutely knew they were fake. They could call the Paul camp and find out in a second. They reported it for the sole reason that people that will see it hopefully wont see the retraction if there is one.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It's already out in the news HERE
edit on 7-1-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I just edited my post- will you go back and re-read it and check out the pics I posted and let me know what you think?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The "China Jon" ad is disgusting. It doesn't say "I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message", so it's clearly not Paul's work. It might as well be from a PAC. That's how their ads are. But it's probably a racist fan trying to use racism to bring support to Ron Paul.
Ron Paul attracts SOME racist supporters. Some of his positions on some issues look pretty good to people who are hoping to oppress minorities.

I don't think Huntsman is behind it either - any more than Ron Paul is.

The Twilight Zone ad is fine. It's Paul speaking and someone giving their opinion on what he says. It's a regular political ad.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Who the hell is Huntsman???

The one Republican who is running who is actually qualified, physically able to be POTUS for 4+ years, AND who doesn't have a butt-load of corrupt baggage following him around.

As for the posting etc ... I doubt that Huntsman himself is behind it.
Looks like an Anon. posting thing and I'm thinking he's too busy to do it himself.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The "China Jon" ad is disgusting. It doesn't say "I'm Ron Paul and I approve this message", so it's clearly not Paul's work. It might as well be from a PAC. That's how their ads are. But it's probably a racist fan trying to use racism to bring support to Ron Paul.
Ron Paul attracts SOME racist supporters. Some of his positions on some issues look pretty good to people who are hoping to oppress minorities.

I don't think Huntsman is behind it either - any more than Ron Paul is.

The Twilight Zone ad is fine. It's Paul speaking and someone giving their opinion on what he says. It's a regular political ad.

If you look toward the bottom of the first page of this thread, you'll see that the same video has been made with Mitt Romney's and Santorum's name at the end. It's not just with Ron Paul's name. Whoever made these three videos was apparently trying to cause some mischief, but Paul got the brunt of it all.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't see why you Ron Paul supporters are soo mad at this. Don't you expect the media to attack Ron Paul anyway? It's obviously some stupid kid who thinks he's a hacker and posting these stupid videos maybe with some media connections. Remember Anonymous did say they were going to disrupt the GOP primaries. This is a clear viral video campaign.

And for anybody who says that the jon2012.com link is proof that they did it or the jonhuntsman posts on that forum are proof. Are you really that stupid???? It's so easy to make a fake forum thread these days and it's easy to tag youtube vidoes. If you've ever placed one it's quite simple to do. It's also easy to make fake forum threads. I see them all the time on different forums.

And Ron Paul supporters are known internet trolls "spreading the message" You look at any political news story on ANY site and there's always Ron Paul supporters there.

and this is already a thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by 2manyquestions

You should add the pictures of their message board that another poster posted on the other thread about this video to your OP.
S&F

Whaa? Commas are your friend Bro.

On topic, Jon Huntsmans is small potatoes. RP shouldn't be bothered by this dude.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I don't see why you Ron Paul supporters are soo mad at this. Don't you expect the media to attack Ron Paul anyway? It's obviously some stupid kid who thinks he's a hacker and posting these stupid videos maybe with some media connections. Remember Anonymous did say they were going to disrupt the GOP primaries. This is a clear viral video campaign.

And for anybody who says that the jon2012.com link is proof that they did it or the jonhuntsman posts on that forum are proof. Are you really that stupid???? It's so easy to make a fake forum thread these days and it's easy to tag youtube vidoes. If you've ever placed one it's quite simple to do. It's also easy to make fake forum threads. I see them all the time on different forums.

and this is already a thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

A.) This thread is not the same as the one you linked to. This thread is about an article which examines the video and produces some interesting conclusions.

B.) The point is to figure out who did it, whether it was Huntsman's daughters or some kids playing jokes, or someone who claims to be a Paul supporter.

C.) People do stupid things. I've never heard of that forum and I don't go checking every thread in every forum. The chances of finding it are slim unless you know it exists. It could have been a fake, or it could be real. As for the Youtube video and tagging,..... I'm not a Youtube expert. I'm here to learn just like anyone else. If you can educate people on how easy it would be to pull this off, then by all means put together a comprehensive presentation that will explain the process step by step. I'm sure many would appreciate it, including me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just made a thread on a NEW VIDEO AD released this morning:

"Ron Paul's Values"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

"Ron Paul's Values"

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

"Ron Paul's Values"

Thanks for that. Star and flagged.
edit on 7-1-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

B.) The point is to figure out who did it, whether it was Huntsman's daughters or some kids playing jokes, or someone who claims to be a Paul supporter

How in the hell do you come up with it being Huntsman's daughters that did it???

I love how you completely leave out that it could actually be a Paul supporter that did it...like that isn't a possibility.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This does not prove huntsman had anything to do with it.

It is some anonymous poster on a forum claiming
this.

I agree, but lets use the same level of journalistic responsibility evenly. I think the media should pick this up and say that Huntsman's daughters did it. They needed no proof to associate the video to Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This does not prove huntsman had anything to do with it.

It is some anonymous poster on a forum claiming
this.

I agree, but lets use the same level of journalistic responsibility evenly. I think the media should pick this up and say that Huntsman's daughters did it. They needed no proof to associate the video to Ron Paul.

Um it says Vote Ron Paul 2012. How is that not proof. But now the next day more stupid videos are popping up so it's clearly a viral video campaign attack on all the candidates from somebody who thinks he's a hacker.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just thought I'd make people aware that Orinje is a Ron Paul supporter site. Why exactly would the Jon Huntsman campaign use website that supports Ron Paul as their official forums???

Since Orinje is down right now, you can only see it on the google cached website.

(BB code is messing up the link...but google "Orinje Ron Paul" and look at the cached page.
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:KeMKWcZVkUYJ
rinje.com/forums/11765-Ron-Paul-Forum+orinje+ron+paul&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Orinje endorses Ron Paul
The Orinje Editorial Staff endorses Texas Rep. Ron Paul for the Republican nomination.

You can see their cached home page as well...has a dedicated header for "Ron Paul" forum.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:Nqu2zipPwFYJ
rinje.com/+orinje&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

(Again, bb code is messing up the link...google "Orinje" and view cached home page.

Why any of you would believe that Jon Huntsman and his campaign discuss their official activities there or that they have a "private" forum there to discuss making fake videos is beyond me.

Ron Paul supporters...you are looking a little desperate and panicked
edit on 7-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Just thought I'd make people aware that Orinje is a Ron Paul supporter site. Why exactly would the Jon Huntsman campaign use website that supports Ron Paul as their official forums???

Since Orinje is down right now, you can only see it on the google cached website.

Link

Orinje endorses Ron Paul
The Orinje Editorial Staff endorses Texas Rep. Ron Paul for the Republican nomination.

You can see their cached home page as well...has a dedicated header for "Ron Paul" forum.

Link

Why any of you would believe that Jon Huntsman and his campaign discuss their official activities there or that they have a "private" forum there to discuss making fake videos is beyond me.

Ron Paul supporters...you are looking a little desperate and panicked

You Know I had a feeling that it might be a Ron Paul front. Haha that site endorses Ron Paul?? Wow. That's disgusting. Ron Paul people must be desperate now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Um it says Vote Ron Paul 2012. How is that not proof. But now the next day more stupid videos are popping up so it's clearly a viral video campaign attack on all the candidates from somebody who thinks he's a hacker.

Perhaps you are not familiar with this thing called Youtube. I can register, upload a video that says From jjf3rd77 which is clearly racist. Are you to blame?

I guess by your logic - yes?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yeah at first that would be proof but now these videos are popping up with the same style on all the candidates so i'm saying its some stupid hacker from anon.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Who the hell is Huntsman???

He is running for president in the US.

Again: Who the hell is he?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join