It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV vaccines cause 50 percent false positive rate in HIV tests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...
HIV vaccines cause 50 percent false positive rate in HIV tests

It may come as a big surprise to most people, but HIV tests given to people today don't actually test for the presence of the HIV virus. Rather, they test for the presence of HIV antibodies that the immune system creates to defend itself against HIV. And just because you have HIV antibodies doesn't mean you actually carry HIV. In some circumstances, up to 50 percent of HIV positives are false, causing havoc with the lives of those patients who are falsely accused of being "HIV positive."

This startling fact was revealed in a recent study that's being published in the July 21 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association. It shows that patients who are recruited for HIV vaccine trials often end up testing positive for HIV even though they were only exposed to the vaccine, not the virus.

Source

AZT and Other "Antiretrovirals" Cause AIDS

The truth is that AZT, ddI, ddC , protease inhibitors and other drugs termed "antiretrovirals" have not been found in any controlled studies to show proven clinical benefits for HIV/AIDS patients. The only studies published that claim positive outcome were short-term and did not have statistically significant results.(1)

Even more alarming, there is plenty of evidence that these drugs have been found to cause the very symptoms they are meant to cure. Over 500 M.D.s' and/or Ph.D.'s have signed a statement calling for a reappraisal of the causes of AIDS, and questioning whether the symptoms are being caused by HIV. For more info go to

Source
edit on 6-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jan 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat Jan 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Normally I completely disagree with your posts here on the forums, (ie: religious posts) but for this one, you deserve a million stars.

People need to WAKE UP and question the nonsense that they have been told is the "truth". Most of what we believe is truth, is nothing but complete BS lies especially when it comes to health and diseases.
edit on 6-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The trouble is The AIDS industry is much like the cancer industry in that it's focused on diagnosing as many patients as possible whether or not they actually have the disease.

Once a person is diagnosed with AIDS, you see, they become a profit generating machine for Big Pharma. AIDS pharmaceuticals are extremely expensive, and because they are protected under an FDA-enforced monopoly, they can be sold at practically any asking price.

Even better, once innocent "healthy" people start taking AIDS drugs, they begin to show AIDS symptoms such as compromised immune systems. These side effects are caused by the drugs, of course, not by the disease, but in the minds of doctors and patients, the emergence of these scary symptoms proves that "they really had AIDS."

It's all just loopy, circular logic with a single purpose: To earn more money for Big Pharma at the expense of human suffering.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

And just because you have HIV antibodies doesn't mean you actually carry HIV

WRong wrong wrong HIV antibody means you do indeed have the virus.
What you are confusing is the sensitivity of the 1st test.

Antibody tests are extremely accurate when it comes to detecting the presence of HIV antibodies. ELISA tests are very sensitive and so will detect very small amounts of HIV antibody. This high level of sensitivity however, means that their specificity (ability to distinguish HIV antibodies from other antibodies) is slightly lowered. There is therefore a very small chance that a result could come back as ‘false positive’. A false positive result means that although a person may not be infected with HIV, their antibody test may come back positive. All positive test results are followed up with a confirmatory test, such as:
A Western blot assay – One of the oldest but most accurate confirmatory antibody tests. It is complex to administer and may produce indeterminate results if a person has a transitory infection with another virus.

source

The link to the House of numbers eh? the bible for the aids denalists well heres something that the scientists who was in that film had to say about that film

We are writing to state our strong objections to 'House of Numbers' and the agendas it promotes. We consider the film as being harmful to the best interests of the general public and, in particular, people with HIV infection or at risk for acquiring it.

We all appear in the film, having granted interviews to its Director, Mr. Brent Leung, during the period 2006-2008. Mr. Leung was deceptive in his interactions with us. He informed us that his film was intended to present the true history of AIDS research, and an accurate summary of the science of HIV infection. He also told several of us that he intended the film would expose and counter many of the myths about HIV and AIDS that have been promoted by a small clique of individuals we refer to as "AIDS denialists".

source
edit on Sat Jan 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hmm this is entirly bovine excrement. YOu dont give HIV negative people vaccines. HIV negative simply means you dont have the virus. YOu are talking out of your backside matey
edit on 6-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

ELISA is a highly inaccurate, I know because I've been tested with it before, and because my body didn't have any anti-bodies yet it showed up as negative, when I know for a fact that I do have something called lyme disease. That's why you only get results with ELISA if you start taking anti-biotics before taking the test. Its obvious you are are a pharmaceutical shill that is trying to promote your toxic drugs which have caused millions of long and suffering deaths. People have a right to know the truth, pharma drugs cause AIDS not HIV it self.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Thats why you just dont use elisa by its own. As i already posted Elisa is extremly sensitive and can pick up other antibodies and give a positive result. Thats why a second test is done ..DOnt you EVER read peoples posts?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
OK, I maybe a little dumb on this but from what I have and read they do not know what causes AIDS. Now how can you have a vaccine for something if you do not know what causes it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
OK, I maybe a little dumb on this but from what I have and read they do not know what causes AIDS. Now how can you have a vaccine for something if you do not know what causes it?

AZT and Other "Antiretrovirals" Cause AIDS.

Just look at the warning they put on the drug: (brand name Retrovir or Zidovudine)

"RETROVIR (ZIDOVUDINE) MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH SEVERE HEMATOLOGIC TOXICITY INCLUDING GRANULOCYTOPENIA AND SEVERE ANEMIA PARTICULARLY IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED HIV DISEASE (SEE WARNINGS). PROLONGED USE OF RETROVIR HAS ALSO BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH WITH SYMPTOMATIC MYOPATHY SIMILAR TO THAT PRODUCED BY HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS."

Please allow me to translate. "Granulocytopenia", also called "neutropenia" means that the primary cells of the immune system, neutrophils, have been depleted, along with some other cells, eosinophils and basophils, which are less numerous but still important.

This condition can be mild, moderate, or severe. The clinical course of severe neutropenia, as described in the basic pathology textbook, Pathologic Basis of Disease by Robbins (5th Ed.), which is used in most medical schools to study pathology, describes what happens to people with severe neutropenia.

CLINICAL COURSE: The symptoms and signs of neutropenias are those of bacterial infections. ... In severe agranulocytosis with virtual absence of neutrophils, these infections may become so overwhelming as to cause death within a few days." (Robbins, p.631).

This sounds disturbingly similar to a description of AIDS.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

heres a link to tell you all about the HIV dont listen to the OP he dosent know what he is talking about
www.avert.org...#

edit on 6-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

That is a lie that the pharmaceutical industry promotes so they can sell there drugs at the expense of peoples health. If you read my post you would see this for your self. HIV Does Not Cause AIDS.

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/09/05/hiv-aids.aspx]-->Look here

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Hmm this site is owned by Joseph mecola google his name and u get this

www.quackwatch.com...

FDA Warnings In 2005, the FDA ordered Mercola and his Optimal Wellness Center to stop making illegal claims for products sold through his Web site [9]. The claims to which the FDA objected involved three products: Living Fuel Rx, claimed to offer an "exceptional countermeasure" against cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, etc.
Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease and has beneficial effects against Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and many infectious agents
Chlorella, claimed to fight cancer and normalize blood pressure. In 2006, the FDA sent Mercola and his center a second warning that was based on product labels collected during an inspection at his facility and on claims made on the Optimum Wellness Center Web site [10]. This time the claims to which the FDA objected involve four products: Vibrant Health Research Chlorella XP, claimed to "help to virtually eliminate your risk of developing cancer in the future."
Fresh Shores Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, claimed to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative diseases.
Momentum Health Products Vitamin K2, possibly useful in treating certain kinds of cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
Momentum Health Products Cardio Essentials Nattokinase NSK-SD, claimed to be "a much safer and effective option than aspirin and other pharmaceutical agents to treating heart disease."

Yeah lol lets listen to this guy he really does know what he is talking about. in case you didnt get it that was sarcasm

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was always told the Elisa test was inaccurate and that the PCR-DNA was more accurate in testing for HIV.

I have an uncle that died from complications from AIDS. Yes, he was homosexual, but was also around when the special "immunization programs" were going around the colleges in the late 70's early 80's.

I only wish that I could ask him the questions that I have now about whether he was one of the "guinea pigs" for these so called immunizations that were provided to certain areas for the gay male populations of the colleges/Universities here in the US; along with many other questions this would bring up from there.

A_L

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
AZT creates a stew of different infections and diseases throughout the body and holds them at bay, and once you quit taking it, releases all that its created and destroys you, and most likely when HIV was under development at the bio labs, the added AZT to the strains of sheep visna and bovine leukemia to the first batches ensured its success as a pandemic that would give a monster boost to big PHARMA because the HIV alone wasn't a major health risk and took too long to bring them any real profits, fear was the major contributor in their propaganda, but AZT is AIDS
edit on 6-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Quackwatch are an evil group run by pharmaceutical lobbyists. Just type into google "quackwatch exposed".

If I had to guess I would say a combination of the AMA, the FDA and 'Big Pharma.' Their unstated mission is to get everybody on pharmaceuticals, even if you're healthy.

Feel free to believe lies if you wish.

Whenever I find something new on the web and google it, And there is a quackwatch article about it listed.... I take that as a sign this therapy might be helpful to people. (But not to the pharma industry and their Dr. Frankensteins) seal of approval to me LOL!

Mercola is a very knowledgeable doctor and his information is free. He has his own supplement line because he he believes firmly that supplements promote good health, which is true and he makes his own to garuntee there purity. I've taken his supplements before and they quality.

FDA are a corrupt organization and will do anything to silence someone who is against the pharmaceutical industry since there is a huge conflict of interest between the two.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Really thank you i did just what you said and i found this bit of very useful information

Dr. Stephen Barrett of Quackwatch Exposed In Court Cases At trial, under a heated cross-examination by Negrete, Barrett conceded that he was not a Medical Board Certified psychiatrist because he had failed the certification exam. This was a major revelation since Barrett had provided supposed expert testimony as a psychiatrist and had testified in numerous court cases. Barrett also had said that he was a legal expert even though he had no formal legal training. The most damning testimony before the jury, under the intense cross-examination by Negrete, was that Barrett had filed similar defamation lawsuits against almost 40 people across the country within the past few years and had not won one single one at trial. During the course of his examination, Barrett also had to concede his ties to the AMA, Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Food & Drug Administration (FDA).

www.canlyme.com...

So anymore you want to throw my way I am happy to rip into any of your denalists claims

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You realise con·cede/kənˈsēd/ is a Verb:
Admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it.
Admit (defeat) in a contest: "he conceded defeat".

So basically the guy who owns Quackwatch (Dr Barret) admitted in court he has ties with the MA, Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Now why would you trust anything he says?
edit on 7-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join