It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 09: High Calibre Phantom Earth

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ATS Recap brings you a weekend edition with a wide range of stories across ATS.  We settle the old caliber debate by seeing what you have to say and confirming the fact that shot placement is king.  We go to Mount Rainier National Park to understand the motives behind the shooting of a Ranger.  Earth is much like the human being but how do we protect ourselves against our own worst enemy, the human being.  Medicare is giving money away by not sufficiently checking into all payment claims resulting in massive amounts of dollars lost.  Get ready for Friday's edition of ATS Recap!

Thread The Old Caliber Debate

Response Member HangTheTraitors Response

Response Member projectvxn Response

Thread Ranger Shot, killed at Mount Rainier National Park

Response Member My.mind.is.mine Response

Response Member Destinyone Response

Thread Earth is a self-aware living creature

Response Member Allintoaccount Response

Response Member AnIntellectualRedneck Response

Response Member RedbeardedFoo Response

Thread Special Report: Phantom Firms bleed millions from Medicare

Response Member Grifter42 Response

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is seriously the best Recap so far.

I opened up the vid while i was reading a thread, so my screen was half and half. I stopped reading and the Recap had my full attention.

Congrats Brian x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Love it, the Gun Avatars thread!
(It was quite an epic thread)
Point of interest, were the guns Brian used in the video real? The pistol certainly sounded it and the rifle certainly looked it. Please be careful if so!
Cheers Brian.

reply to post by Whateva69

It's funny you said that, I did the same thing and I think the same thing, they are getting better every time.
Synchronicity? Mind-control? Coincidence? Hmmm...
edit on 6/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply to previous poster

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Greetings:

Now that is what we're talking about, Brian!

Your presentation is the best yet, although, must admit, quit looking after #3 because
of various things we were uncomfortable with including content and production values, especially as a "bait reel" for ATS...

However, we looked today and noticed that both have take a giant leap forward - love
the screen shot background. Now we are going back and see just what we missed in the
previous reels.

We will heartily recommend your work to all and keep up the good work.

Thank you for all you do.

[color=00FFFF]Have a blessed

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Best yet in my opinion Brian. Great job. I am getting used to the hand gesturing slowly but surely. I am an old man.

You look well rested this time around. The last recap you looked exhausted.

Great commentary and presentation. Keep up the good job.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes, The guns are the real deal...It was a Glock 23 .40 caliber on my chest in my bulletproof vest sleeve and a DPMS AR-15 which delivers the .223 or .556 equipped with a surefire flashlight, suppressor and EOTech red dot sight.

I respect and take weapons very seriously. Glad your enjoying the recaps. ATS has a plethora of threads and we are just getting started. TGIF!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have to agree, 1) just because you have the bigger gun doesn't mean you're the better shot. 2) I also agree that humans are the cancer AND the cure. We need to learn how to live on the planet without destroying it or we will destroy ourselves. Much like cancer kills itself when it kills the host.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Your hair is getting better as these videos go on, Brian

I'm not sure about waving the guns around on camera though! Youtube maybe, but not in a semi-serious news presentation?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Another "star" performance.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Where in the hell do you guys get all that weaponary....
srry, not so easy to get that stuff in Australia.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

hmm i think you need to do an introduction thread, there is a lot, and i mean a lot more to you that meets they eye
yet maybe its best to keep us guessing

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

hah...I was thinking about doing just that...I've been digging into a lot lately - but - in time nuggets of information about me will appear.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thx again for watching Thorfourwinds! Happy 2012 to you as well! nice image

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have to admit I do really enjoy these recap shows - I'm glad ATS is doing this kind of thing for us.

Hope you guys keep this thing going for a while. Looking forward to the posting of the next show too.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thx again for watching Thorfourwinds! Happy 2012 to you as well! Nice image!

Thank you for your kind words.

Great avatar on your end.

Since we have this love-fest thing going, we'll share with you FIRST (yes, you have the exclusive on this event for a few hours) the following which we will post later today, as we are still adjusting last-minute details before general release.

Check this out:

So, where are we?

The world is only one more “event” away from the banishment of the scourge of nuclear energy forever: one event - be that [color=FDD017]a world-wide consciousness-raising multi-media event on a scale eclipsing Live Aid (still, 26 years later, the standard by which other all-hands-on-deck rock and charity events are judged), or the unthinkable - [color=Chartreuse]another Chernobyl, Three Mile Island or Fukushima nightmare disaster/fiasco.

What do enquiring minds really want?

This:

Nuclear Radiation In The Ocean Near Fukushima Now 4,385 Times Above Normal

... or this?

Looking Back At Live Aid, 25 Years Later

At one point, according to a stage announcement, [color=Cyan]95 percent of the world's television sets were tuned in to Live Aid — an even more incredible statistic when you consider that it happened before the Internet, cell phones, e-mail, text messaging, streaming video and Twitter.

So what can we do?

We can dream about ambitious possibilities and believe in positive solutions.

We can envision concerned citizens across the world coming together for a fun-filled learning experience and unite all anti-nuclear organizations to speak in a single voice:
No Nukes!

We can conceptualize an idea: how about LIVE EARTH AID? ... or working title -
'Earth Aid™.'

[color=FDD017]Earth Aid™ is dedicated to the creation of an interactive world-wide multi-media event
to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions associated with nuclear energy.

We can say that we now have a raison d'être.

What the world needs now is a knight in shining armor to ride in and save the day and help us produce this world-changing event.

What the world needs now is another Bob Geldof or Kevin Wall to take the bull by the horns and make this event a reality - perhaps to literally save mankind and our planet ... can we have a little help here, please?

The simple truth is: the choice is ours to make or the choice will be made for us.

So which will it be - life or death?

We choose life - and rock and roll for humanity.

Brian, our 30-year background includes production of some of the largest outdoor concerts in the world, so this is a reality. Much work has transpired in the background in the past few months reaching out to the various people to materialize this idea and receiving tremendous response from artists, agents, managers and our production buddies.

Brian, you are exactly the type of person we want to be part of the A-Team in the production of this world-changing adventure. What part would you like to play?

Peace Love Light
thorfourwinds

edit on 9/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

edit on 9/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Greetings Brian:

To bring you up to speed, this is what has been shared re: "the event" to date.

The referenced links below set the stage for the premise of needing to produce the largest - most meaningful - mass communication event in history as an awareness/empowerment device about the on-going nuclear madness.

The nuclear beast must be put down (of course, peaceably), once and for all, and that is only possible when enough people world-wide understand the sheer insanity of nuclear power, as, unfortunately, has been thrust to the forefront by the Japanese Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant multiple melt-throughs - the largest industrial accident in the history of mankind - and still spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365 - with no solution or end in sight.

But that was when life was much simpler before 3/11.

These threads will pretty much bring you up to speed on what’s been kept out of the MSM and presented herein as damning evidence of perhaps the biggest cover-up in history.

The first three, I authored, and the “Japan Declares...” is probably THE definitive environmental investigation of the Fukushima disaster/fiasco on the Internet.

Radiation Watch 2011

America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

The future children of our fragile Planet Earth reach out across the veil of time and beg us to literally help save humanity.

I’m sure you can agree upon the dangers of 24/7/365 radiation that we have been recipient of since 14 March 2011 and bioaccumulation and the relationship to the unborn.

This may very well be the most important issue of our time, and the complete cover-up by the EPA/USGOV/TEPCO/JAPGOV is well documented.

Of course, to take action in the face of a corrupt government entails risks.

However, to choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles.

Most people do not have the courage to face that choice.

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Some interesting points there...

Shot placement maybe king while the calibre, queen.

However, clear shots and accurate shot placements on a target are not always possible in every situation, having a caliber that will cripple most targets in almost any location without accurate aim has many advantages, an additional advantage for both the skilled and unskilled alike.

Sometimes, you need a better calibre, especially if the target is heavily armed and armored with lots of good cover.

It was a vaulable lessoned learned by the police when they faced heavily armed and armored bank robbers who were pinning them down with lots of long/medium range AK-47 automatic gun fire, making accurate short ranged pistol shot placements at a distance on the unarmored parts of the suspects difficult.

The pistol rounds were ineffective on the armored parts, even when the suspects were shot in the unarmored portions, the injures inflicted there failed to stop them. (I think they had some kind of head armor as well.)

Given their great advantage over the ineffectiveness of the policemens' pistol and shotgun rounds, the robbers might have been able to slaugther the policemen easily if they wanted to.

I think the police realize that fact and had run out of time and options except to get rifles/assult rifles from nearest avaliable gun store.

Maybe the swat team was late....

The one with the better calibre has more potential options available compared to the one without.

Luck favors the prepared.
edit on 11-1-2012 by ixiy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join