It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Romney Con

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Sorry, Americans, if you think us Canadians should stay out of your elections..
But I'm posting these videos for exposure, cause trust me.. What happens to you, DIRECTLY effects us.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The beauty of it all is he incriminates himself.
I love how they put together this video, classic!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yep and as I said in my thread about this man, the fact he got more than 1% of the vote in Iowa just goes to show how brainwashed some people are in the US.

Here is an example of one of Mitt's escapades -

'Soon after, in October 1993, Bain Capital, co-founded by Mitt Romney, became majority shareholder in a steel mill that had been operating since 1888.
It was a gamble. The old mill, renamed GS Technologies, needed expensive updating, and demand for its products was susceptible to cycles in the mining industry and commodities markets.
Less than a decade later, the mill was padlocked and some 750 people lost their jobs. Workers were denied the severance pay and health insurance they'd been promised, and their pension benefits were cut by as much as $400 a month.
What's more, a federal government insurance agency had to pony up $44 million to bail out the company's underfunded pension plan. Nevertheless, Bain profited on the deal, receiving $12 million on its $8 million initial investment and at least $4.5 million in consulting fees.

The story of Bain's failed investment in the Kansas City mill offers a perspective on a largely overlooked chapter in Romney's business record: His firm's brush with a U.S. bailout.'

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Very good video shows everything and I like how even when they go on about donations they even omit Ron Paul's name.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People that vote for Romney don't care how much he's changed his mind. These people are only voting for him because the media tells them that he's the only one that can win. Romney is only at the top of the polls because of the media. There is no other reason for it. The problem is, either people refuse to research the person they're voting for, or they're so into this "my team vs your team" republican vs democrat garbage that they'll do anything just so their team wins. Its ignorance and/or primitive tribal mentality with a pinch of mainstream spin. That's why we have Romnoids and Obamabots.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Tesclo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I believe Ron is the best hope We have. Sadly, if He knows We have free energy tech in black ops, He isn't letting on.

I know We do, and what it would mean in terms of freedom, not just for USAians but for the whole planet. Profit motive, poverty, hunger, war, and the power elite's power over Us will vanish if the tech is released. I have sent stuff to Him, letting Him know I have personal awareness of this tech (electrogravitics), but so far it seems it falls on deaf ears...

For more on how free energy can create a better planet in these ways, see My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If We can get the awareness of this to the tipping point, We can demand its release. Spread the word.

top topics

join