It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

As I asked above, wouldn't that magnetize the solid inner core?

In the previous post I showed that the core is well above the curie temperature of iron, by thousands of degrees. The atoms in the inner core are unable to maintain an orientation due to the temperature.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by jb1958

The Moon does rotate. It rotates once per revolution.

Gravity does not stop because rotation stops.

Here is the real issue. You can't just stop the crust. You have to stop the mantle and core as well. What is going to stop the rotation? What is going to start the rotation?

Legends are not necessarily linked to truth. Here is an example. In many legends animals talk to people. Animals can't possibly vocalize human sounds so the legend is obviously impossible.

And yet some legends become true such as Troy.

So please don't give one silly example, you were doing so well with the core debate....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ah. Ok. What do You think the effects will be - on Our magnetic field, if nothing else - when We pass the plain of the ecliptic of the galaxy?
edit on 1/8/2012 by Amaterasu because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There is no magnet inside of the Earth. The magnetic field is due to convection currents inside of the Earth in the liquid part of the core. The magnetic field felt at the surface is small compared tot he field inside of the Earth. Changes in the flow of the convection currents leads to changes in the magnetic field.

If earth's core is truly liquid iron like they think, then that is a giant magnet. And earth is also really wired up like a coil/transmitter. She rotates on FREE ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY. You know the kind we all need to use. Over Unity.

There is an aspect to magnetism that scientists can't study, for this hologram is interactive to the Spiritual Magnetism, the balance of 50/50 we started with. Its spirit magnetism that plays the greatest role in cosmic events. Ie. if that meteor will be drawn in and hit.

Alot of mystery school practitioners talk about Balancing. They don't get that the true highest frequency balancing, when you turn the dial up as high as you can, is Freedom and Equality. Or trying to turn the dial up on the most wonderful, non controlling, teaching/creative, Father energies, and combine them with the most ideal and wonderful Mother energies, ie. unconditional love, never giving up on anyone, loving all kids equally and going out of her way to reach the ones acting up, and not forcing, empowering, encouraging. Equality,intrinsic. Unconditional Love.

Thats the true Balance. But some try to balance, light and dark squares. And they don't realize that is what earth school is. So that just keeps you here. Its changing the balance that makes the difference.

And that is truly the magnetism.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There doesn't appear to be an effect. We pass through the galactic plane every 30-40 million years. In fact we just passed through it 3 million years ago. There has been no kind of periodicity of mass extinctions linked with this cycle and geomagnetic pole reversals appear to occur much more frequently than once every 30 million years.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Nibiru does not exist. It is a fiction created by Sitchin.

The Sun's output/CME activity is supposed to increase this year.

Actually sun spot activity increases.

And the earth changes resulting from this increase or lightening bolts or huge jumpstart in increased energy to the core, could create enormous rapid changes, or it could be slow and activate over the next few years.

The core is thousands of miles down. Solar activity and lightning bolts have no effect on the core.

Sitchin did not create Nibiru. Its alot older than he is. The real thing is trying to discover what the mystery school boys mean when they say that.

I believe revelations 9 11 tells us, and thats interdimensional and opposite to the Sun.

If its actually a dwarf star like some believe, then I think we're going to interact with Sirius B, who they also call ISIS.

Somehow Sirius has something to do with things.

But all in all its just their codes, and they really don't want us to know, so if we know this, Faith , Love, Goodness, Miracles are the way to go, that Trust in the Light and Goodness in Everyone and in God/Family.

Wormwood and Nibiru are not interchangeable. Which is which and what do they mean.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sun spot activity creates CME's. And they affect our planet.

www.space.com...

Solar flares like the huge one that erupted on the sun early today (Aug. 9) will only become more common as our sun nears its maximum level of activity in 2013, scientists say.

Tuesday's flare was the most powerful sun storm since 2006, and was rated an X6.9 on the three-class scale for solar storms (X-Class is strongest, with M-Class in the middle and C-Class being the weakest).

Flares such as this one could become the norm soon, though, as our sun's 11-year cycle of magnetic activity ramps up, scientists explained. The sun is just coming out of a lull, and scientists expect the next peak of activity in 2013. The current cycle, called Solar Cycle 24, began in 2008.

Scientists believe in outcome, increasing, not just mechanisms appearing to increase. They actually take the pieces and make a coherent model.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I'll just have to agree with you i guess, i don't know anything about it...

Never do that.
Look Stereologist needs a nonstop effort of awareness focused on him out of unconditional Love and concern for some of his ideas.
Also, most of what he writes is a play on words, and out of a mountain of evidence and theories and various science debates that have been written about for years, he chooses one side. And totally ignores the other evidences. And tarnishes any site that includes everything. So, its an agenda. So he always needs someone nudging him. Humor is a good approach too.

Its tough in a world where Sorcha Faal has about as much credibility as NASA. But NASA does write up articles, spread out here and there that talk of the changes that are happening in our Solar System and their own studies on comets, showed they weren't dirty ice balls and all the findings matched the predictions of the Electric Universe Theorists.

So, NASA information can be useful too.

One thing about scientists is they don't change their theories or postulates even when confronted with contradictory evidence or data. That is the most alarming part.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by TheMindWar

The Electrical Universe is a failure. The Sun involves fusion.

Oh my, absolute crapola. No, their actual studies output data that is predicted only by the Electric Universe theories. And then instead of changing the Theories they say, is just mysterious.

They are priests, with credo, worshipping at the throne of their demi god/postulates, and you should know it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Nibiru does not exist. Never has. It is a fiction made up by Sitchin.

Earth has transitioned many times, through many different frequencies ,up, down, up.

Do you have any evidence for this claim?

String theory and real data already gives evidence and outputs real data, for what they used to call ether, the many many channels. The ones who created the biggest fraud on humanity and have brought this world to the brink of catastrophe are the very branch of physics you tout on ats all the time, ignoring everything else, with blinders on. Einstein worked in a patent office and was never given his nobel prize for his supposed theory of relativity, the officials did know the background of who he "borrowed" from, and where not willing to, so instead the "borrowed" from a Russian Scientist and accredited him with something else. The postulates he speaks of ALL HAVE BEEN DISPROVEN BY REAL DATA.

Here are a few that have been disproven by real data.

1. The Law of Conservation.

2. Space as one element/homogenous.

3. The speed of Light.

There goes relativity.

This wasn't just error. It was done deliberately, so this was fraud.

The real data and road we didn't take on the surface, just black op, would have freed humanity and they didn't want that.
Perhaps research on Dayton C Miller might yield some strong nudges.

Einstein knew, he was sent over 20 years of real data, thorough data. This was done intentionally.

Also study up on Hendrik Antoon Lorentz and Jules Henri Poincare.

And the Russian scientist: Alexander Grigorievich Stoletov (1830-1896)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Akragon

I'll just have to agree with you i guess, i don't know anything about it...

Never do that.
Look Stereologist needs a nonstop effort of awareness focused on him out of unconditional Love and concern for some of his ideas.
Also, most of what he writes is a play on words, and out of a mountain of evidence and theories and various science debates that have been written about for years, he chooses one side. And totally ignores the other evidences. And tarnishes any site that includes everything. So, its an agenda. So he always needs someone nudging him. Humor is a good approach too.

Its tough in a world where Sorcha Faal has about as much credibility as NASA. But NASA does write up articles, spread out here and there that talk of the changes that are happening in our Solar System and their own studies on comets, showed they weren't dirty ice balls and all the findings matched the predictions of the Electric Universe Theorists.

So, NASA information can be useful too.

One thing about scientists is they don't change their theories or postulates even when confronted with contradictory evidence or data. That is the most alarming part.

This isn't my area of expertise my friend...

I can't argue what i don't know... I'll let those that do understand this stuff do that...

The truth always comes out.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

There doesn't appear to be an effect. We pass through the galactic plane every 30-40 million years. In fact we just passed through it 3 million years ago. There has been no kind of periodicity of mass extinctions linked with this cycle and geomagnetic pole reversals appear to occur much more frequently than once every 30 million years.

By My understanding... We pass through about every 26,000 years. Our solar system "swirls" along with the rest of Our galactic arm, bringing the whole system above and then below the plain of the ecliptic in that frequency. Sometimes the magnetic poles shift, sometimes they do not...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The 26,000 year cycle you are referring to is the precession of the equinox. This is caused by the wobble of the Earth on its axis. Not the movement of the solar system in regards to the galactic plane. Here is an article from Nature that discusses the movement of the solar system and its location in regards to the galactic plane.

The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The 26,000 year cycle you are referring to is the precession of the equinox. This is caused by the wobble of the Earth on its axis. Not the movement of the solar system in regards to the galactic plane. Here is an article from Nature that discusses the movement of the solar system and its location in regards to the galactic plane.

The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane

Ah. Thank You. I misremembered.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Julie Washington

ok - simple question - please outline the scientific mechanism which will cause 3 days of darkness

I think that it might be related to the pole shift in some way there are native american stories of the sun rising in the west what if the earth stopped rotating for 72 hours? No demons ane half the world would have three dayo of sun but in this case I am an optomist.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I believe that the sun will go supernova, or blackhole:

rev 6:12

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

I had a series of dreams that revealed how the suns spots (points of magnetic field reversal) would migrate to the suns poles forming two large sunspots, they grew and enveloped the sun until the sun was black, blacker than black. This corresponds to earth changes, first auroras, then gravitational anomalies I call "sky clefts" which I theorize are ley lines amplified, and then the apocalypse of New Jerusalem, a fully exposed and biased earth grid which appears as a crystalline cage around the earth, possibly the cross in the sky.

So that's one possibility, that the inner solar system will quantum-phase shift, that accounts for ALL metaphysical phenomena of the end times.

If the earths crust is dragged over the geodynamo as things align to some intergalactic magnetic field then its possible that one hemisphere will get 3 days of dark and the other 3 days of sunlight.

Both things may happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
I believe that the sun will go supernova, or blackhole:

Supernova is impossible because a sun has to be at least 3 times the size of our sun.
If our sun explodes then it will nova. From what I know, everything from the sun up to Mars will be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry but nothing is going to happen in December of 2012 that is supernatural in anyway. The only realistic way the entire Earth is going to be destroyed is nuclear warfare or an asteroid. We would already know about an asteroid so the only real way left would be nuclear war. Nothing is going to happen though. There has been doomsayer after doomsayer for years and years and years now. Why is this any different than that? Is it because Hollywood pays attention to it and news outlets make stories out of any crap that floats there way? It makes me sick that the HISTORY channel in the U.S. airs total bull such as "ancient aliens", "the pyramid code", "mayan prophecies", and other totally unscientific, subjective garbage. If the Mayans' or the Aztecs or whoever were so great at predicting the future then where are they now? DEAD. That is the one thing that I will predict for everyone reading this. You will all die some day. It might be in 2012, 2020, 2054, whenever. It could be me, or you, your neighbor, some guy down the street, all of us in a horrific gas tanker explosion (if we happen to live near each other). It doesn't matter. Don't buy into this paranoid garbage. Be more concerned about the actual, realistic problems in your life and world than this prophetic mumbo jumbo garbage. Live everyday to better yourself and don't worry about this junk.

edit on 1/8/2012 by XTTIOTX because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How do you get it to champagne?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

And yet some legends become true such as Troy.

So please don't give one silly example, you were doing so well with the core debate....

Not quite. The Troy of legend is not what was discovered.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join