It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

well, if the 3 days of darkness is caused for scientific a reason (like a large body passing between the Earth and the Sun), then go ahead and look outside. no worries. But if the reason for the darkness is NOT scientific, I don't want to look outside at all.

I have images of Indiana Jones in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" telling the girl to keep her eyes closed,no matter what. If God's method of cleansing the planet is with 3 days of Darkness, I think it would look like that...and I wouldn't tempt it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nibiru is visible in the Eastern sky about 10:00PM as a bright reddish star. It's not Mars, it's not Betelgeuse or Antares..... With a telescope it appears as a bluish black ball with two reddish tails, it has one big moon and several smaller ones. My guess is it's really a burnt out stellar core. When it gets close to earth it will cause a massive geomagnetic storm and may eclipse the sun for about 3 days due to it's concentrated gravity field. It's possible the "evil" effects of the three days of darkness is simply hallucinations due to the EMF fluctuations.

FWIW, the really bad stuff will happen later 2012-2015, mostly climate change/earth changes.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Some time back I had heard a story about unknown particles emminating from the sun. These particles actually changed the rate of radioactive decay in the Perdue's Random Number Generator. Maybe these particles may have an effect on the sun to cause changes to our magnetosphere, thus, causing the appearence of darkness or bending of lightwaves.
Source

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Nibiru is visible in the Eastern sky about 10:00PM as a bright reddish star. It's not Mars, it's not Betelgeuse or Antares..... With a telescope it appears as a bluish black ball with two reddish tails, it has one big moon and several smaller ones. My guess is it's really a burnt out stellar core. When it gets close to earth it will cause a massive geomagnetic storm and may eclipse the sun for about 3 days due to it's concentrated gravity field. It's possible the "evil" effects of the three days of darkness is simply hallucinations due to the EMF fluctuations.

FWIW, the really bad stuff will happen later 2012-2015, mostly climate change/earth changes.

Very keen observation on the EMF fields. Such fields may cause hallucinations, fear, paranoia, and sickness. Imagine that on a global scale. eek!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

So its not Mars even though Mars is rising in the eastern sky right around 10 PM? Have you identified Mars being in the same area as well?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When one understands that the sun is not a fusion process but an electrical one, one also understands that indeed there is no reason why we cannot have three days if darkness. Aliens that have the harnessed the power of a sun (type 2 civilization) must also have the power to switch it off if they so desire

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nibiru is dimensional. Earth has transitioned many times, through many different frequencies ,up, down, up. Nibiru is dimensional and relates to big cycles from what I understand.

ie. That thread about the Andromedan Council. Well some of his info really resonated and I had frequency rushes throughout his videos. But on his website, he discusses 4D, still duality, and basically this is where so much happened in the past really. And consequences too. We wish to pass beyond the duality, so this 4D concept is out. This also isn't Einstein's flawed physics. There is No Time, its a program clocked on the star.
In 4D, he talked about the same thing I was told basically, a black hole. I was told something akin to a black hole, that we have no science for it, that its the opposite of the sun, the duality testing ground, the opposite of Light, so Shadow, or the Dark Side. The gravity of guilt, the abyss. Revelations 9/11 relates.

So its not Mars. It might affect Mars, and the solar system however.

Music has so much in it, not to mention, a kind of ET element, connections to black ops and cia, and even if someone was separate from this, they'd still get in touch with some info.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

From his cd, Secret Codes and Battleships.

This isn't a video, but the lyrics are here, its a good song.

www.metrolyrics.com...

the SLoT "Dead Stars" (Official Video-English)

From their cd, also has the Word, CODE in it. This Void is Nibiru. And she says, I've fallen and then really tries to outreach to him so lone wolf, msytery school, and says, dead stars are rising. He tells her she has joined him in the void, so much gravity, to get away from him before its too late, and he won't change.

Nightwish - Sleeping Sun

Tarja's version.

Seems to be occult knowledge, mystery school knowledge.

And to do with cycles, perhaps harvest.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

After reading everything that Julie posted, it sounds to me that it might be some sort of Extinction Level Event. Be it a massive meteor, comet, super volcano or an extremely powerful nuclear explosion or explosions. If you guys recall the dinosaurs were wiped out by a comet/meteor that was so great that the earth went dark from the impact which spewed massive amount of dirt, dust and other debris into the atmosphere causing a ice age later on. I'm not saying that this event will be as great as the ELE that wiped out the dinosaurs but still great enough to cause darkness for 3 days.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is an interesting letter dated FEBRUARY 7, 1950 addressed to the Commission of Heroldsbach from a Capuchin Catholic Priest named Padre Pio, he was considered a stigmata. He speaks of the three days:

"Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire earth! Storms, bad weather, thunderbolts and earthquakes will cover the earth for two days. An uninterrupted rain of fire will take place! It will begin during a very cold night."

The rest of the letter can be found here

www.tldm.org...

An interesting read, I know it's your typical fire and brimstone thing, yet there is some strange sounding metaphors. There is a lot of reference to the three days of darkness in Native American Prophecy, but i haven't been able to pin it down to a real story anywhere. I have Hopi and Navajo friends so I'm going to ask around. I've heard just about every tale and prophecy there is from them so it seems a bit stretched. Great thread, Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
in all honesty ..if it is a god related event ,then i would have to question myself in worshiping a god who could spread
fear,even kill? i'm not a religious person, but i can whole heartily say i couldn't kill,an animal never mind a human..so in that sense, am i a kinder more forgiving creature than my maker? in my early youth i had blind faith,seeing mans hateful deeds on the world questioned my faith where i simply refused to believe in a god that could sit back and see us destroy our self's............... if end times are here,been godly or natural i am ready......i only hope they are natural otherwise i'm going to upset my maker with a few home truths

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush -Don't Give Up

Peter Gabriel's version. You can tell the elohim and those who either stayed to help or came to help. Don't give up. Raise frequency and Love/Light and have Faith.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nibiru and the sun are a quantum entangled complimentary pair of stars. Even without an eclipse, what is likely to happen is the behavior of the sun and the planets will become unusual and more chaotic the closer the nibiru object gets.

The "fire" in the sky is the result of high energy electrical activity in the van allen belts and upper stratosphere, very high energy auroras. These auroras will glow like multi colored fire- generate microwave, RF and other energy, and the plasmas may be sufficient to become opaque to short wavelengths of light (making the sky appear red) as well as stimulate thunderstorms into severe electrical activity by magnetic induction and electrostatic effects. Imagine EMI that makes HAARP seem like a mobile CB transmitter in comparison. Expect the EMI to cause nausea, headaches, and hallucinations similar to '___'.

This could allow hailstones to grow to basketball size and winds to get as high as 300 miles per hour in the upper troposphere, hurricane force winds at the surface. Surface temperatures could also drop to subzero temperatures due to ionic cooling and rapid changes in pressure by air drawn into the thunderstorms. The net effect is when it's over it will possibly be a miniature ice age or at least a minor extinction level event. Most electronic technologies will be useless after this event is over.

In a sentence: Prepare mentally for death, prepare physically to survive a very, very bad storm.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
then again ..it could be all bs

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Who God/Goodness Family are. They are far more wonderful, humble and loving, kind and pure, than what is depicted in the Bible. They do not smite or ask you to kill your disobedient child. A truly loving heart gives up on no one, even if its takes an infinity to lead them home. No one, ever comes in without a bungee cord, eventually even darth vader repents and makes that U-Turn. In other words loses so much consciousness that the yearning for happiness finally wells up.

They do not harm and do not fight, and we are Their spiritual children, our souls created in their likeness, a sliver or seed of Infinite Self. They walked the walk, and did this themselves in past universe schools. God is Love. Love only shows up, such as the Light from the Central Sun and its up to us, to stand in its frequency. We're not forced, there is free will. Freedom is the essence of everthing. Fathers seed is Creativity and Freedom. Mother's Womb/Matrix energy is Equality, Unconditional Love and toiling to reach everyone. It takes those two, Freedom and Love/Equality, not our hellish world, and its frequency matches/grades of souls. Some think systems go on forever, some think they have Teleos purpose, all energy, even cosmic energies upgrade. I believe there is a Universal or Galactic or Section going up, that means the opportunity to leave the Dream and wake up for Real. To truly Become and go Beyond the dream school to the true Heavenly Beyond.

Its us, are we ready? Do we still want to harm one another?

And the earth school is interactive. Its not Love and unity that bring earth tipping moments if they happen or anything harsh. Its a planet of War and Starvation and Destruction of Nature.

I believe that healing will take place for everyone, and have always seen that. That this isn't their normal cycle, that this planet is being freed.

To say it means Goodness isn't Loving and Good is to miss the purpose of the school. If we're children we hold our hands out. If we're striving to grow up like Family above is, then we're in practicums to see if we're able, if we're adults that serve the kids, tighten our belts and share, equalize, and see through the world traps, ensure no one is without food, comfort, hugs, and help in hard moments. Are we truly attempting to Grow Up. this is more of a high level testing ground.

I'll still believe that if I live to be 90 and earth is still as is, perhaps in worse shape.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I did find this bit from a Hopi elder:

Kachora spoke lovingly of Mother Earth, and the need to honor and treat her with respect. He noted his use of medicinal plants as gifts from Earth Mother. He also made a prediction:

"On April 8, 2024, four days of darkness are coming, in a struggle between the Sun and the Moon. It could be a fearsome event or a sacred event.

" When asked about the upcoming Earth Changes and what the Yaqui traditions advised about such cataclysms, he responded, "We need to pray and prepare ourselves spiritually."

Source

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great put together thread OP, lots of info, Julie, i just have one question, Ive been interested in this "three days of darkness" event for a couple of years now, and have read countless prophecies and studied the marian apparations, ie Garabandal/ our lady of akito/ Fatima, where the warning/miracle was foretold. And even though im quite familiar with the whole "the miracle will fall on the feastday of a martyr of the eucharist" and in three certain months, however, i dont remember reading where it says the warning will be connected to the letter A, i was just wondering where you read that? Ive read so much about the three days of darkness, i cant believe i overlooked it
s+f for a great piece of work.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I've been searching for a better source than I linked in the OP.

You might try this one:

Source

Q. Many years ago you told us the event of the Warning begins with the letter"A." Since Our Lady never told you not to reveal it, can you now mention it?

A. She did not forbid it, but I don't know why I haven't said it and I don't feel as though I should say it now.

Also I did find the book The Apparitions of Grabandal on line to view here:

Source

I have to go out now, but I'll keep looking, may not get to post again tonight.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I've been searching for a better source than I linked in the OP.

You might try this one:

Source

Q. Many years ago you told us the event of the Warning begins with the letter"A." Since Our Lady never told you not to reveal it, can you now mention it?

Who are the MGR foundation? im not sure about this source, ive never heard or read about such indepth conversations with Mari-loli and the other two witness.
Still hats off for a great piece of work.

A. She did not forbid it, but I don't know why I haven't said it and I don't feel as though I should say it now.

Also I did find the book The Apparitions of Grabandal on line to view here:

Source

I have to go out now, but I'll keep looking, may not get to post again tonight.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
When one understands that the sun is not a fusion process but an electrical one, one also understands that indeed there is no reason why we cannot have three days if darkness. Aliens that have the harnessed the power of a sun (type 2 civilization) must also have the power to switch it off if they so desire

I guess we better stay on the alien's good side...right? lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

There is no magnet inside of the Earth. The magnetic field is due to convection currents inside of the Earth in the liquid part of the core. The magnetic field felt at the surface is small compared tot he field inside of the Earth. Changes in the flow of the convection currents leads to changes in the magnetic field.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join