It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventions by Nikola Tesla You Might Not Know Of.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

As I was writing replies I had to think of that movie! I was amazed by the performance of the actor who played Tesla. I was completely and absolutely dumbfounded to read in the end credits that it was David Bowie who played him. Simply amazing.

ETA Should mention it's a great movie anyway and everyone will enjoy watching it I think.

edit on 6/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Well, he might have been considered an "eccentric", but in my book, he was one cool dude and these types of threads pay him the honor he deserves.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Bowie was the perfect choice and portrayed the man exactly as I picture him to have been, at least at that age.

Definitely agree that even if the topic of Tesla doesn't interest someone, the movie itself is superb!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Glad to see when people start to find out about Tesla. He was the greatest genius of all time, dwarfing Einstein, Oppenheimer, even Newton. Because he actually MADE stuff, not just some equations.

And yes, he DID invent all those things. He didn't invent AC power, just the AC motor and the AC generator. Kind of important, those. Radio, remote control, flourescent light, HUNDREDS more. That article is just the tip of the iceberg.

And he refused to knuckle under to the money men, that's for sure. So he died broke, and they confiscated all his notes and equipment, and buried him in the history books. That's why people are so amazed when they start finding out about him. They never even MENTIONED him in any of the schoolbooks. Yet he invented basically everything that we take for granted in the modern world. I would not be posting this right now if it were not for him, nor would you be reading it.

He always said that all his ideas came to him in a flash. It was like he was receiving messages from somewhere else.

The Tesla story is the thing that first got me started down the rabbit hole, years ago. Once you see how he was suppressed and screwed over in the name of profit, and loads of things that could better our lives were hidden so that the money men could screw you more, you start to see how that is the way everything works. Total corruption, on every level of everything, so deeply entwined you don't even notice it. If it wasn't for that we would have free energy and spaceflight by now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

edit on 7-1-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

Tesla was able to "broadcast" electricity through the air allowing free energy to any user. That's what got him in trouble. I guess the old saying would be true "No good deed goes unpunished".

Electricity is "broadcast through the air" every day. However, there is nothing free about it. I still have to listen to those annoying ads on the radio on the hour, every hour.

His ideas behind wireless generation were well ahead of his time, but since then, many have perfected or at least improved it... Nothing about it though, was going to topple any long standing monopoly. So as far as "him getting in trouble", I think you are jumping on the mythical Tesla bandwagon....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
One of his inventions that is used by billions of people every day, yet is quite literally never mentioned in these threads, is the AND gate that we use for logic in computers. I'm not saying we would not have computers without him, but they may have been different, or the technology may have been delayed until someone else invented a similar idea.

Someone mentioned the competitor to AC, that was Edison and his DC technology. As anybody who understands electricity knows, DC is far more dangerous than AC. However, Edison had a huge vested interest in DC, so, being a lying scum piece of trash, Edison (actually, his employees under his direction) invented the AC-powered electric chair to convince the uneducated that AC was dangerous and should be shunned.

If the truth about Edison were to become widely known, he would be one of the most reviled people in history.

And, Edison did not fire Tesla, Tesla quit because Edison's engineering studio was a sweatshop designed to garner ideas that he could steal and claim as his own. In truth, Edison only had a few inventions, most that are credited to him were stolen. To be fair, Edison was a genius in his own right. The problem is that he was also an opportunistic lowlife scumbag.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Of course he didn't invent light itself, but he did invent how light can be harnessed and distributed. Tesla developed and used florescent bulbs in his lab some 40 years before industry "invented" them. At the World's Fair, Tesla took glass tubes and bent them into famous scientists' names, in effect creating the first neon signs. However, it is his Tesla Coil that might be the most impressive, and controversial. The Tesla Coil is certainly something that big industry would have liked to suppress: the concept that the Earth itself is a magnet that can generate electricity (electromagnetism) utilizing frequencies as a transmitter. All that is needed on the other end is the receiver -- much like a radio.

The source was clear that Tesla didn't invent light.

Electromagnetic and ionizing radiation was heavily researched in the late 1800s, but Tesla researched the entire gamut. Everything from a precursor to Kirlian photography, which has the ability to document life force, to what we now use in medical diagnostics, this was a transformative invention of which Tesla played a central role. X-rays, like so many of Tesla's contributions, stemmed from his belief that everything we need to understand the universe is virtually around us at all times, but we need to use our minds to develop real-world devices to augment our innate perception of existence.

Tesla was chastised for declaring he had received signals from outer space. Those signals were x-rays.

4. Radio
Tesla didnt invent radio.
Yes, there is a famous battle over patents, but this is nothing to do with the "invention" of radio, which should be credited to the researchers who came before both Edison and Tesla.

Well, the US supreme court did rule in favor of Tesla being the inventor of the radio...

In 1943 the United States Supreme Court invalidated one of the Marconi patents, number 763,772 (1904), on the basis it had been anticipated by Tesla, Lodge, and others. After years of patent battles by Marconi's company, the United States Supreme Court, in the 1943 case "Marconi Wireless Telegraph co. of America v. United States", held regarding the priority of engineering advances concerning the invention of radio that "[but] it is now held that in the important advance upon his basic patent Marconi did nothing that had not already been seen and disclosed".[19][20] [21] Although Marconi claimed that he had no knowledge of prior art taken from Tesla's patents, the Supreme Court considered his claim false.[22] In addition to the June 21, 1943 ruling made by the supreme court, the United States Court of Claims also invalidated the fundamental earlier 1935 Marconi patent .[23] This case defined radio by the statement: "A radio communication system requires two tuned circuits each at the transmitter and receiver, all four tuned to the same frequency."[24] The court determined that Tesla's patent clearly was the first to disclose a system which could be used for wireless communication of intelligible messages (such as human voice and music) and used the four-circuit tuned combination.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

It is Tesla's work that meshed well with T.Townsend Brown's work. The final item on this list is free energy - the free energy of electrogravitics (with the math of subquantum kinetics) that Tesla was working with.

The reason electrogravitics was pulled into black ops was because of the free energy (though They cited "weaponization" as the reason). Free energy spells the end of the power elite - not Their material wealth, but Their power over Others. It is because of the intimate relationship of money to energy that the adding of abundant free energy removes the need for money. Money merely is an accounting tool for meaninful energy expended in an energy-scarce society.

I have a personal awareness of what electrogravitics can offer - both antigravity and free energy - and know it is held in black ops and strenuously suppressed when it surfaces with new inventors.

But... If We can wrest this tech from black ops - by raising awareness of its existence there to the tipping point - We will end poverty, hunger, war, and the power elite's power over Us. Though it will not solve every problem We have now...it will do so in a statistical sense. Virtually all Our problems will be solved as We remove profit motive.

For more and a more detailed look please, if You have not done so yet, read My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by allstarninja
Great link. Tesla was an amazing mind, it's too bad that industry and government seemingly tried to roadblock his inventions in the name of $...

And $ still rules. See My post above for how We can wrest the free energy from TPTB. Spread the word. Get the information to the tipping point.

(Also, linking again, My post here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Makes me think of the [color=gold]modern day commoners of the planet who do the work that makes the world go-round, yet its the few who do NOTHING that actually prosper.

And then these big-shot, do-nothings have the GULL to turn around and call the rest of the world's commoners as "LAZY" as they do nothing but watch us commoners make them money.

What a world.

Well... In a world of energy abundance the People who do the Betterment will get credit - with no profit motive and proof easy to supply, why would anOther try to "steal" One's work?

See My posts above.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Glad to see when people start to find out about Tesla. He was the greatest genius of all time, dwarfing Einstein, Oppenheimer, even Newton. Because he actually MADE stuff, not just some equations.

Yes, indeed. And then fought TPTB - losing, sadly. Free energy would free Us of poverty, hunger, war, and the power over Others (that the power elite wish to keep).

See My posts above... [smile]

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
you just gotta love tesla... thanks for posting! great read. his sabotage by JP morgan and the global elite really adds fuel to the current NWO situation... i wonder what they have secretly developed from teslas confiscated research, as well as all the nazi stuff captured around the same time as teslas death. understanding tesla's genius makes theories of mag-lev trains etc all the more plausible.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

hi

tesla invented the brushless ac motor
and marconi radio used many of teslas patents

dave

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Sooo… that’s how they got the A-bomb during WWII.

No, that would actually be the "Austrian" professor, for whome EInstein was an assistant. He was the first to "cleave the atom".

Of course, the "popular" school theory is that it was Einstein, the assistant who did it ... and not the scientist, whom he was assisting. But I bet Einstein had a lot of "interresting" notes from "back home", along with him, when he came to the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yes, indeed. And then fought TPTB - losing, sadly. Free energy would free Us of poverty, hunger, war, and the power over Others (that the power elite wish to keep).

His "idea" is to tap into the magnetic field of the earth ... and that isn't really a "secret" anymore.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Amaterasu

His "idea" is to tap into the magnetic field of the earth ... and that isn't really a "secret" anymore.

That is the "idea" that is openly available. I assure You He had more. The FBI ensured We don't know about the other stuff.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can't seem to find it, but does anyone know anything about when Tesla caused the ground to shake in NYC?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by dezertdog
The 10 Inventions of Nikola Tesla That Changed The World

1. Alternating Current
Tesla didnt invent alternating current. In fact, it was invented before he was even born.

The earliest recorded practical application of alternating current is by Guillaume Duchenne, inventor and developer of electrotherapy. In 1855, he announced that AC was superior to direct current for electrotherapeutic triggering of muscle contractions.

2. Light -- Of course he didn't invent light itself...

3. X-rays
Tesla didnt invent xrays. He did early research, but they were known before.

4. Radio
Tesla didnt invent radio.
Yes, there is a famous battle over patents, but this is nothing to do with the "invention" of radio, which should be credited to the researchers who came before both Edison and Tesla.

Much of the rest of the article is the same.
Tesla was a brilliant genius, so there is no need to lie to people in order to teach them about his contributions to scence.

Number 6 is an astroundingly outragious lie.
Tesla invented the electric motor? In 1930? oh puhleeese...

edit on 6-1-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

I believe Nathan Stubblefield invented the first wireless radio. As for the motor, I believe it was Tesla who invented the first "ac" motor, that was "usable." That said, he was a genius..
These are only the known listed inventions.. I'm sure the good stuff was put away for military purposes, never to see the light again as far as the public realm.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-1-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012
I can't seem to find it, but does anyone know anything about when Tesla caused the ground to shake in NYC?

Yes. It was one of his resonant frequency experiments. He attached a small oscillator to a structural steel beam that ran into the ground. It caused some damage to the police precinct next door. Tesla surmised that he could break the earth in half with a deep enough steel beam vibrating at the correct frequency.
edit on 7-1-2012 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join