Girl Sneaks Into Russian Military Rocket Factory, Takes Amazing Photos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
If any of you took the time to read her blog, you might have some questions answered.

She went with friends 5 nights in a row.
No one, but several guard dogs are there at night, but the guard dogs are lazy and actually hid from her.

I now have more quesions, like who would have guard dogs that are scared of intruders? And if the place was abandoned who feeds the dogs? She doesn't look very happy in her pictures, maybe she should take one of those dogs home with her to cheer herself up.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is what American rocket plants will look like one day if we keep electing reckless spendthrift politicians to the WH. (if you don't want to go the way of the Soviet Union time to elect a certain libertarian candidate!)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikhaila

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by tarifa37

Edited: Seems I was mistaken...there is a better explanation on the next page!

I left the picture though...only to show the H2O ppm reference!

That would be a hygrometer. (measures water content of a given medium).

Or the system may need pure water, and it measures how many contaminants are in it. Measuring the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water is done by measuring the electrical resistance. The more contaminants in the water (ppm), the less resistance there is.

It may be important not to use conductive water. Pure water doesn't conduct electricity very well.
edit on 7/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Its NOT A Russian Military Rocket Factory,

Its a engine test site.

In the US we have them too
www.navair.navy.mil...
www.chinalakealumni.org...

Engine test site are only used on a need to use bases

they may set unused for weeks at a time.

I do not see the hallmarks of a abandoned site as everything is there in a condition to be used again with short notice.

Since the photos show only small part of what looks to be a very large facility there may be a missile Factory nearby.

But the photos are not in the missile Factory.

Its like taking photos of a parking lot for a Factory and claiming you have photos of the factory assembly floor.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

slightly opressed people??, hahaha, if that was true, then she would never have been able to enter the factory, try yourself to do the same in the US. u will end up in jail within minutes.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Also discussed briefly in this earlier thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand why a thread would be closed in another forum even if it is about the same topic, yet I see 8 threads about the moon being upside down in the space exploration forum when those should likely be in some psychological forum.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I believe it's a private contractor producing products for the Russian military (and others). Having worked for a private defense contractor I can assure you that security is not all it's cracked up to be.
In the UK or USA there would be higher security, but in Russia there is much more corruption, far more cutting back and far less care taken by private contractors.

Most security relies on the process of self-policing. Basically, we could all jump fences, but because the fence is there we don't. There might be a sign on it saying "Trespassers will be shot", but how many times has it actually happened?

All it takes is for someone to have the balls to test it and they'd find just how easy it was to breach, that the cameras don't work, that the guard is asleep (if he's even there). Does this look like the kind of place that they patrol every hour and check every single door? No chance, they'd need a security team of 20 to do that in this kind of complex.

Besides, you can have all the security measures in the world and people daring to test it will find ways through. I know of at least three office robberies that happened during the middle of the day and committed by people in suits who walked in off the street and staff used their cards to swipe them up to the directors floor, held doors open for them, they even got one guy a cup of coffee! All they did was ooze confidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This photo is a fake. The rest are probably legit.

If you're wondering how she could have possibly gotten in there, it's pretty clear that the factory is abandoned.

They probably have only one or two guards on duty. Most likely one. And how do we know this factory was used for making rockets?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by jude11

I believe it's a private contractor producing products for the Russian military (and others).

"Others" including the RD-180 used on the US's Atlas rocket

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i beleive FSB has some questions for her

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
its to bad she didnt know what to take pictures of..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Translated her blog..

this trip wasn't done in one day... it was done in five nights. lmao
edit on 8-1-2012 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Pics are great but...

I find it highly suspicious that she was able to just "sneak" in. Maybe there is a reason the Russians wanted these photos out there? Conspiracy mind working overtime.

These facilities are highly guarded and she would most likely be shot on sight. Maybe. But...in she goes. hmmmm.

Maybe she works there? A relative of a worker? How did she find the sequence of tunnels for entry and wouldn't these tunnels be guarded at least by motion sensors and cameras? And who was on duty at the watch desk monitors?

And why is everything so rusted? This would be shiny and new if it was an active facility.

I don't know for sure but I think there is another story behind the story.

Peace

edit on 6-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Hi,

I second everything you just said. Maybe, I just found the flaw that will make it all fall apart?

Look again at the below picture. Do you notice anything fishy about it? No? Well, look again...

IMHO - It looks suspiciously to me - neotech1neothink - like an artists watercolor impression of what the Russians WANT everybody to think/believe their building is like RUSTED + ABANDONED + FUTURISTIC!
This probably does not exist except in imagination of the GOVERNMENT ARTIST who painted it for that fake of a girl?

Are that fake girl and the Russian Military in cahoots? In planting the images on the fake "PRETENSE ANARCHIST" girl (RUSSIAN DOUBLE AGENT?) hoping to get "FAMOUS" and the RUSSIAN MILITARY getting all self righteous and heated up over their - SUPPOSED "GENUINE", BUT IN FACT "FALSE FLAG" - break-in/image/s?

What say you all? (Forgive me if someone got there before me. I just landed here and these were my first thoughts!)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Mikhaila

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by tarifa37

Edited: Seems I was mistaken...there is a better explanation on the next page!

I left the picture though...only to show the H2O ppm reference!

That would be a hygrometer. (measures water content of a given medium).

Or the system may need pure water, and it measures how many contaminants are in it. Measuring the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in water is done by measuring the electrical resistance. The more contaminants in the water (ppm), the less resistance there is.

It may be important not to use conductive water. Pure water doesn't conduct electricity very well.
edit on 7/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

This seems to be true. The water I make in my electric distiller does not conduct electricity very well...high resistance.

Do you do nuclear work Paul...are you a NUKE ?? Curious about this here.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 8-1-2012 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I found another article about this..according to the source a security officer was asleep during the process of the apparent breach.

Source

As a general rule of thumb, it isn’t a good thing to be sleeping on the job; especially if you are Russian rocket security. To let a blogger and several friends explore and take plenty of photos of the facility you’re supposed to be watching, is even worse. On Thursday, Russia’s deputy prime minister vowed to punish the security officials who were caught sleeping.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Lana Sator is attractive
It's probably not a ever a smart idea to trespass on a military base. photos are amazing though. i wouldn't be surprised to hear this girl get into serious legal trouble. not sure how the law works in Russia but trespassing on a military compound sounds like a serious offense. maybe should could work off her community service as a model in the Russian military calendar?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Chernobyl?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalomma420

Just as well it wasn't a military base then!

Phew..she missed a billet (sic) there!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The pictures . While some of them are very good , I would hazard a guess that the location is nothing more important than an abandoned power station .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join