It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Sneaks Into Russian Military Rocket Factory, Takes Amazing Photos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Wow amazing picture quality to top it off

looks like a junk yard factory and is full of nuts and bolts.boilers and caskets and pipes.
you can imagine a guy with a monkey wrench walking about.

it looks very primitive and not very sexy at all.

you would never this kind of primitiveness in an american factory.

i mean just look at all that metal and pipes tubes and nuts and a mess of wires.
no sophistication at all.

AMERICA ROCKS!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If any of you took the time to read her blog, you might have some questions answered.

She went with friends 5 nights in a row.
No one, but several guard dogs are there at night, but the guard dogs are lazy and actually hid from her.

If you go to the root of her live journal page, you will see that she is an urban explorer, and has photo records and posts of several places she's got into with her urban explorer friends, including underground bunkers, industrial sites, unfinished buildings, military facilities and other such.

lana-sator.livejournal.com...

HERE is an abandoned Soviet military depot she explored.

HERE are some other pictures of the same military depot site from the friend that went with her.

edit on 7-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
great photos however it seems a little suspicious that there's a photo of the girl with her camera round her neck? im sure there's some good explanation but its a little bit odd....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There are so many bases in Russia that have been closed for years, there is also that soviet space base with there prototype shuttle sitting in ruins. Russia is full of cool military ruins, if it was not for the fall of communismand the end of WWII alot of these bases would still be out of the public eye.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

So um who was in the kitchen making the sammiches??

just kidding

cool stuff.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus DiazNow the Russian government is harassing her.

She sneaks into factory making highly advanced rockets and takes pictures of herself at the scene. In response she gets a letter to stop posting the pictures. She continues to do it and is still not yet stopped. I would have expected that they would have shot her as she climbed the fence. Harassment... LOL? I'm just in awe of this statement by the Gizmodo journalist.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Now this is what ATS should be about.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

The site is - or was - equivalent of EADS Toulouse in France or ESA Noordwijk in The Netherlands - i.e. a test and R/D facility.

In pictures, vacuum chamber, acoustic pressure testing facility, but also some facilities even related to propulsion systems testing.

So, I would believe this is indeed "rocket factory" - but not really in the literary sense. Its a technology testing facility.
edit on 7-1-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Very interesting photos.
Would be neat to see that in person.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thats amazing. I wanna see her sneak into area 51!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
She's amazing!!. Can she come here to America and get into Fort Knox do a look see showing that there isn't any gold for the pass 40 years then head to the secert back room deals that Barry Seronto has daily with his Carz's & comrades the under the cover of plain daylight changing our Laws of the American citizens????? without any contact of our elected representives, [the Impeachables] in the ,so called Checks and balance, house and senate?
Then... Can she find out if he is a Good Alien or a Bad Alien. The answer is obvious!....but Is his real plan to to disolve our way of life so the ignorant can worship him? Raising their arm has Hitler? Then his reptilian wife , or her hienous, the Queen and the God Child of Hell arrange the removale of anyone who is undesirable!
Rasie a right arm and praise him as our Adolf Seronteo... King of the Sheeple...
Sorry ATS family members, I'm just so pissed I can't even talk to the wife and most aquantenses are ignorant and I can't even talk to them. I' m alone... my son just enlisted in the USMC. What should I write when he ask for the world news events and about regular BS news...Football...Basket ball...stuff I never ever watch. If I send him the stuff we discuss hear he'll flip. It tares me up. I'm in a bad place with all i know and all they do not. Any sugestions.
Thanks. Axis_7
Like Hendrix said, "See You in the Next World and Don't be Late, but at the same time I'm right here in your picture frame"
Love you all.[.& PEACE ON EARTH]....well the knownledgable thruthers..I'm just going thru some bad times and ain't got no one who gets it.. Maybe there's a support group for the terminally awake folks like myself? If not maybe we should start it...RSVP me
sorry if my spelling is incorrect..owell. got it out...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Awesome awesome pics.

Worl;d love to do the same to some of the secret amercian bases. we have lots to learm

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is this a modern missle factory or abandoned? becouse if its abandoned why would she have to sneek into it? and if its modern why wasnt she shot lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
From another discussoin page - the site is largely abandoned - production of it's old rocket engines was apparently moved away over 20 years ago, and it now supports 2 rocket firing testbeds.

The NPO Ergomash home page is here - although I didn't find anything about this site on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by tarifa37

Edited: Seems I was mistaken...there is a better explanation on the next page!

I left the picture though...only to show the H2O ppm reference!

That would be a hygrometer. (measures water content of a given medium).

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Awesome find! And bookmarked! lana-sator.livejournal.com...

I love urban exploration pics. ... ::: Technogenic inside out::: ...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Great pics! Urban exploring rocks.

The images taken from the "leaning smokestack", especially the one from the top, lead me to believe that these buildings are a seldom used part of a much larger factory complex. Security is notably lax in a virtually abandoned building. That said, the security camera that she poses by looks to be in fine operating order. That would certainly cause someone in authority to rethink security protocols.

The frame showing the cavernous circular room looked more like an image from a MMORPG that a photo. The amazing reflective floor caught my attention as much as the rust patterns on the ceilling. At first I attributed the reflectivity to a water leak frozen over the concrete floor. But it would take a Zamboni to polish the ice that smooth. The thin layer of mist is spectacular. Whether photo or graphic image, that frame is pure art!

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hmm,sneaky girl.

Does make me wonder how she got in,or got the pictures.

Or why...?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Really good photo's...Thanks for the post.
I think the pictures deserve some star wars music while looking through them.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't get what's so amazing about the photographs.

Also, is it just me or does picture number 4 look fake / CGI?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join